Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: underdressing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikaela View Post
    I don't get underdressing while in male mode at all. The closest I've ever done it was to wear leggings under my jeans on a cold night since I ride a motorcycle. i wear the female undergarments when I'm presenting as female as part of the appearance, not for any sensation or fetish reasons. I require taping and compression of my bits to fit into panties (generally 2 pairs, hipsters usually.. thongs would be ridiculous), so that won't be something I wear normally and I wear a bra to hold fake boobs.

And if I don't understand underdressing, I really don't understand the people who do it and then complain about getting caught or wondering what people think.
    My sentiments exactly!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If I put on a bra or panties everything else follows. I'd rather dress completely than partially.

I'd say that underdressing definitely affects my mood (I underdress 99% of the time). I get mildly depressed when I wear my boy bikinis (jockey, elance bikinis). Add a bra, garter belt, and hose.... And I'm in absolute heaven.

It's certainly a "fetish" thing. I did underdress like that when I was younger. The thrill of wearing the most sensual female items under my clothes and knowing that only I knew, but that at any moment something could happen to reveal that to the world was intense.
    Over time I realized that this is so much more than that for me. Now, although I do wear panties all the time I don't underdress like that anymore. It just isn't what I'm all about.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jilmac View Post
    I wear panties under my male clothes 24/7 and a bra with forms when I'm home alone (which is 90% of the time). However there are many opportunities, (mostly in winter) to wear a bra and forms when I'm out and about. I wouldn't call it a fetish or a sexual turn on, it's just an absolute pleasure.
    Yes; Ditto here.
    I just like wearing a bra with forms. I Completed a bet with my wife, I had to wear a bra with
    these huge forms (size 20) for one week. Thank the weather man that it turned cold outside.
    The only way I could go to the grocery store and other errands was with a large coat on, Even then
    it was a challenge to hide a 54 J bra with forms. But I did have fun doing so.
    She wanted me to experience what large breast felt like 24/7.
    Rader

I for one have been underdressing, generally only panties except in winter where I will then wear a matching bra. When you have very little chance to dress fully (which I hope one day be able to) the next best thing is to underdress. I havnt worn a pair of male underwear in over two years. I do have a pair for doctors appointments (which I have one today but I'm at a stage where I realy don't care what people think with regards to what I wear). Underdressing makes me feel great and is basically the "booby" prize when you can't dress in full.

I wear panties just about every day and bras about 80-90% of the time. Since I can't fully dress as much as I'd like I'd still like to feel like as much of a woman as I possibly could. When I first started wearing a bra as much as I do I knew of its presence constantly. Now I hardly can tell I've got one on. I have at least reached that level of female understanding.

I underdress everyday.I wear panties to work everyday and when it's freezing outside
    I wear leggings under jeans. Since today is my day off I'm wearing panties under microfiber yoga pants a sports bra under my shirt and shape-up shoes.

I've enjoyed undressing for years. Started wearing women's thongs. Love feeling of the string! Enjoy the idea of no one knowing. More recently, I've started wearing bra, thigh highs, and garter under my jeans and button up shirt while at work. Fills my need to go en femme.

Hollie

I love wearing panties and a bra. I find panties support much better and I never suffer from bulge, I just know how to fit everything with the space I'm given. I wear a bra because its a fun my little secret type thing. Panties - support. Bras - fun.

Quote Originally Posted by miaTX86 View Post
    I don't understand underdressing. I find myself wearing panties almost all the time now, but I don't understand wearing a bra, garter, stockings, etc under male clothes. Is it just a fetish thing?
    I am almost an exclusive underesser and truly love the feel and fit of a full pantie and most camisoles also fit and feel good. I like to feel feminine and underwear is personal and has always provided that feeling. Now bras are uncomfortable to me. I tried them but and do not find them feminine and see them as more of a necessary piece of equipment like a jock strap (I hate them too) Underdressing is just right for some. My wife used to call it an underwear fetish but now knows it really is part of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle123 View Post
    I underdress simply because it makes me feel better. Even though I can't see my feminine things when I am out and about, Just feeling my girdle, feeling the tug of the garters on my nylon stockings, feeling my bra straps, touching my garter bumps through my slacks at every opportunity.... All of these things give me a very "comforting" feeling all day.
    With you all the way Michelle. What can be wrong about the feel of a bra strap whether you are lucky enough to have natural boobs like me, or not!

Miriam
    I certainly understand how a bra, panties, or stockings can provide a "comforting" feeling, as well as a certain thrill to be out and about with a secret only you know and can appreciate. But as my wife points out, there's nothing comfortable about a bra. Still, once in a while ...

Quote Originally Posted by marym View Post
    I certainly understand how a bra, panties, or stockings can provide a "comforting" feeling, as well as a certain thrill to be out and about with a secret only you know and can appreciate. But as my wife points out, there's nothing comfortable about a bra. Still, once in a while ...
    Disagree....i find a bra very comfortable

So if a GG wears jeans, trainers, tee shirt etc... I guess it must be wierd to wear a thong and a bra? Traditionally male gear on the outside... girl gear on the inside. She should wear boxers and leave the bra at home!!?

I have no problem underdressing and to be honest it is my life... I get to feel like me while appearing as I have to to do my job etc... But when I get the chance to go further... that is heaven!

So when I get up later today and go to work... I will look like your average guy, but underneath I will be feeling like Kaz the FtM crossdresser!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Silver Member
    To each their own?

Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    To each their own?

Maybe?
    I think so. It seems we spend a lot of time here defending our actions to others. The OP is MIA anyways. As Sheryl Crow sang, "If It Makes You Happy".

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Lisa View Post
    I for one have been underdressing, generally only panties except in winter where I will then wear a matching bra. When you have very little chance to dress fully (which I hope one day be able to) the next best thing is to underdress. I havnt worn a pair of male underwear in over two years. I do have a pair for doctors appointments (which I have one today but I'm at a stage where I realy don't care what people think with regards to what I wear). Underdressing makes me feel great and is basically the "booby" prize when you can't dress in full.
    My feelings exactly.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    I think so. It seems we spend a lot of time here defending our actions to others. The OP is MIA anyways. As Sheryl Crow sang, "If It Makes You Happy".
    It's a big problem here... just like in the real world. People only understand their little pocket of life. They don't understand why anyone else would be any different, so they assume the other people are wrong or weird.

I don't understand crossdressers... but that doesn't mean I don't respect them and their choices. Just like I would like others to respect me and my choices. No, you don't need to understand why everyone else does everything else... just respect them and move along.

@ Bree what is crazy is that we MTF's are all somewhere on the transgender scale and looking for acceptance. Sometimes what we get is rejection from those in our own community.

But then again, if we all agreed on things each thread might be awfully short. Back to the drawing board...