Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The chance to have breasts without HRT or surgery...would you take it?

Silver Member
    If you are planning to grow breasts without moving toward reassignment think carefully. The other day I was getting dressed in guy mode. I tried on one of my men's swearters and realized that it didn't look good. As I was taking it off my wife asked if I was wearing a bra. I instantly knew what she was thinking. I had projection that looked like a woman. We were going to a christmas party where it would be a distraction. I would have liked to wear the sweater, it was a gift and there would be guys wearing similar sweaters, but it would never work for me. If I was enfem I could have put on a bra and fit right in with many of the women.

central florida east of orlando near the coast
    Hi yes I would also. I am contemplating a new proceedure called natural fill. It is a proceedure where aqualipo is used to gather fat cells that are then injected to fill areas that need plumping such as breasts, lips, cheeks, but cheeks. Feel free to google it. Saw it on Dr Oz show. Seems like something that would work for us girls. Let me know what you think.

Makeup addict!
    No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't ever want to actually have parts of the female body. Dressing up is just a hobby of mine. Although in some perfect world if I could have have real breasts for one night while all dressed up, I would take it

I already have a nice set of breasts. I keep them in a box in my closet for use when needed.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Yes I would and yes I did. Very happy with my B cup breasts and working on making them just a little larger. Pm me if you want to know more....
    Karren is definatrly the one to find out the info.

I did a fair amount of research on the web and tried Fenugreek, saw palmetto and red clover with lots of tantric massage. I didn't tell my GF and she could spot the difference after only two weeks. I continued for four weeks and they grew to a reasonable B cup. It got so that I could feel them at work and when I slept. I stopped after 4 weeks as it can be very embarrassing when in drab in work clothes. When I stopped my breasts reduced but they were still bigger than before I started.

I have started again as I have a big trip planned with my GF and she loves to do dress-ups and play with lesbians. After less than a week I can already feel the difference again. I have actually bought a bikini and it looks great! She can't wait to see it.

Yes I would do it. Man mode isn't a problem for me as I wear my forms from when I get up to when I get ready for bed. I would absolutely love real looking breasts!!

Lucy, Can you tell me what you took and the amount. I have tried it in the past with some results but I would like to find a mixture that is more effective.

Silverton, Oregon mayor Stu Rassmussen is just such a person.

Hi Honey, I would take it if you will tell me what to take.
    Thanks,
    Jeannie

Quote Originally Posted by johnthefisherman View Post
    I've seen various methods that I know work in growing breasts
    (using natural herbs and massaging your chest).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy C View Post
    I did a fair amount of research on the web and tried
    Fenugreek, saw palmetto and red clover with lots of tantric massage.
    I continued for four weeks and they grew to a reasonable B cup.
    I stopped after 4 weeks.......... I have started again ......
    After less than a week I can already feel the difference again.
    If massaging increased breast size then every girl on the planet would have DDD breasts.

Wow 4 weeks to a B cup huh?

I feel so stupid wasting all this time on shrinks, doctors and prescriptions when all I had to do was rub a magic lamp my chest and take these magical herbs you speak of.

....... ....... .......

I bet you're going to tell me the moon landing was real next
    Last edited by Sammy777; 01-26-2012 at 02:15 AM.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

I was taking three capsules of fenugreek three times a day, three red clover capsules twice a day and one saw palmetto capsule twice a day. I got the red clover at a vitamin shop and the other two at the chemist.
    The other thing that really helps is the massaging. Just using your fingertips in circular motions is one style but I find that massaging them during the day (when there is an opportunity eg bathroom) just squeezing them gently keeps them "plump". I really do otice the difference after just a few days and enjoy the feeling of my breasts while lying in bed or when crossing my arms in front of me.

I have tried using tape measures and found that I definitely have measurable increases. This time i have been going for five days and I have increased a centimetre.

heck yea i'd do it in a heart beat. i would'nt want anything bigger than a C cup.

Platinum Member
    Hypothetically, if this worked, I would consider it. However, I'm a bit of a skeptic. I've read some testimonials, but not entirely sure I would trust my health to some exotic substance manufactured in Thailand. If it indeed does have some sort of phytoestrogens, one would have to be concerned about side effects.

Silver Member
    A bit of a skeptic? A BIT???

This is pure BS. Where's my shovel?

Natural breast growth? You mean without surgery or hormones? Yeah, right. Oh yeah, the BigMac method. That works pretty good actually. And you needn't rub your breasts at all. How about the getting older method? That works pretty good too. As your testosterone level lowers (yup, it does), you will find your breasts get bigger. No expensive snake oil pills either. And no rubbing for this method either.

And just what do you plan to do at the beach with the family? Or even the backyard swimming pool if you did grow breasts?

John? Better think this one through a bit more, hon.
    Last edited by Stephenie S; 01-26-2012 at 10:56 AM.

If I was to start growing them without having intentionally done anything, I'd keep them.

Seeing as I'm not TS, I'm not gonna intentionally try any methods (either hormonal, surgical, etc) to grow something that I don't want in my day-to-day life. It's only if I was to grown them gradually (as is the case somewhat with gynecomastia (I can't be bothered right now to tell if that's spelled right, but y'all know what it is) without my intentional efforts to grow them that I would want to have them.

I'd look at like this, a small inconvenience in male mode such as breasts is not worth my purposefully changing my body to be more feminine, but a change in my body that happened naturally (or as the side effect of any medicine I may take in the future) I'd take it as a plus in girl mode and just deal with it in guy mode.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

This has been discussed here and other places ad nauseum, and yes, for some of us, herbs have resulted in significant breast growth in spite of all the nay-sayers. And no, they don't work as well as prescription hormones, but everything seems to indicate that they aren't dangerous like the prescription hormones are, haven't found any articles about herbs causing blood clots or anything like the prescription stuff does. As long as one doesn't have issues with kidney or liver function, they should be safe, as far as I can tell.

But you do need to take a few different things. Seems like hops, fenugreek and red clover are all important herbs, saw palmetto too, and you have to do a specific massage technique twice daily, that's really important, and use a phytoestrogen cream when doing the massage.

Click here for a page that explains the massage technique, scroll down a little past half-way and you'll see a video called "The Chi Breast Massage for Breast Enhancement", shows exactly how to do the massage. Just rubbing the skin in the chest area doesn't do it.

I got significant growth using herbs and this massage, but I do have very low testosterone levels, might make a difference. If you're young and full of testosterone, it may not be real effective, but if you're sure you want to try growing breasts, it's worth a try, IMO.

Carol
    Last edited by Julogden; 01-26-2012 at 04:26 PM.
    My name is Carol.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I took herbals for a year and a half and got good results. I don't recommend it though since it is a 100 to 1 shot at getting them to work for you. My body just was suseptable to them and I now have 38C breast and never wear forms. If I was 18 again I would go full time enfemme and get implants, the hormones can really mess with your body ad you should nedo them without a doctors supervision.
    I want to be this girl!

I already have some nice breasts without any HRT or supplements or implants. I keep them in a box in my closet, and use them quite often!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

All I can say, is, BE SURE that's what you want... because IF it works, there is no easy way of going back, surgery is the only means of reduction.

I have severe Gynecomastia, I am a 38 C, fortunately 6 foot 2 inches tall with a large frame, so as long as I wear LOOSE button up shirts, it doesn't show too much.

I love going to the beach, which has presented Many problems.

Even in my wetsuit it's obvious I have boobs, and going shirtless, has gotten ugly from time to time, the last incident, a lady went off on me, saying how could I come to the beach at all, there are children here, it was at that point, I had to grab my wife because she was ready to hurt this lady. So to avoid problems, I usually wear a shirt, rash-guard or very plain sports bra when at the beach.

I have NEVER had family or friend give me a hard time about my breasts.

wetsuit.jpg
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

A man with breasts (moobs) is not very sexy IMO. I have this bias of associating it with being out of shape and overweight. (Sorry if this is offensive...just me being completely honest). If you were a full-time CD or TS, I'd see this as a valid option and it makes perfect sense. But, if you aren't full-time, it would be a big turn off in male mode for most GGs...and most gay men (if you swing that way).

So, if you aren't full time, I wouldnt. If you think you might be TS, I'd talk to a gender therapist. But, right now, I'd just buy a good pair of breast forms. My SOs forms are huge and look great...and, they cost $40....and, they come off when he's back to male mode. It's a pretty sweet deal. Sure they aren't "real" but you can't tell with a bra on. They feel like real fake boobs...don't ask how I know.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    Absolutely! I have had natural B cup "moobs" since puberty so it's not like I'm a stranger to them. You can see how they look in a tight tee in my profile pic.
    I agree that having people randomly grab them is annoying and rude. Sadly this has happened to me many times, and everytime it has taken tremendous restraint not to haul off and deck that person.

I'm considering HRT to get them larger. That said, I'd MUCH rather grow them without surgery or hormones. But I know that's just a pipe dream, so I'll go with the best medical science has to offer. If I had a choice, I'd go with what is proportionate to my BMI, so I'd go with a size D.
    "To deny our impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human...." - Mouse from The Matrix
    Love me or hate me, I will always be myself.

I'm just the kind of gal that likes death metal, beer, and "dad" jokes. Oh and I build computers and play PC games.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Intertwined View Post
    All I can say, is, BE SURE that's what you want... because IF it works, there is no easy way of going back, surgery is the only means of reduction.

I have severe Gynecomastia, I am a 38 C, fortunately 6 foot 2 inches tall with a large frame, so as long as I wear LOOSE button up shirts, it doesn't show too much.

I love going to the beach, which has presented Many problems.

Even in my wetsuit it's obvious I have boobs, and going shirtless, has gotten ugly from time to time, the last incident, a lady went off on me, saying how could I come to the beach at all, there are children here, it was at that point, I had to grab my wife because she was ready to hurt this lady. So to avoid problems, I usually wear a shirt, rash-guard or very plain sports bra when at the beach.

I have NEVER had family or friend give me a hard time about my breasts.

wetsuit.jpg
    Come on now, if you think you are displaying C cup breasts in this picture, then you have no idea of breast sizes.

Sorry. No way Jose'.

Well, I already have a modest B but I would not be upset if they got a little bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe Renee View Post
    Hun, don't let the hype fool you, there is no "natural way" with out effecting the bodies hormonal balance.
    I don't really know about that; there are lots of guys with variable amount of breast tissue, who probably never took any kind of hormone supplements. I'm one of them; after reading many articles about it, I came to the conclusion that the minute amounts of female hormones secreted from fat cells may have been influential to the development of 'man boobs'. My weight fluctuated wildly for a long time; between diets and extreme exercise, to just huge times of office work with lots of eating (that's my defense mechanism for stress, which, I suppose is better than violence, alcohol or drugs) and virtually no exercise. At this point, I wound up with sort of 'near 'B'' breasts. They're not real pretty, but GG's don't all have perfect breasts either (but at least they're prettier than mine).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.