Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Ultimate Dream?

Makeup addict!

What's Your Ultimate Dream?

When it comes to crossdressing, what are your ultimate dreams with dressing? I have two in particular;

I've always wanted to go to a nice club at night with a lovely mini dress like the two-tone mini dress American Apparel has with toe peep heels.

I've also wanted to go to a formal event in a black evening gown that shows off my legs and cleavage while walking around in my black heels

I like your nightclub idea a lot. I hope to get to that point soon in a TG friendly setting.

B.B.C.D. & D.Q.I.T. Chloe' Buffington's Avatar
    My dream will NEVER happen, but I have dreamed I woke up one morning in a real womans body complete with a new identity.
    Life is too short to not be who you are.

To win the Mega Lotto and have an apartment in London, New York City, Buenos Aires and travel between them to enjoy all that each place has to offer while en femme.

Ultimate dream is to have enough money not to ever work again. Get up every day and either go to the gym and practice MMA or get dressed in femme mode and hang out at the beauty parlor. Nothing like extreme sides of the fence. lol

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiegal View Post
    When it comes to crossdressing, what are your ultimate dreams with dressing? I have two in particular;

I've always wanted to go to a nice club at night with a lovely mini dress like the two-tone mini dress American Apparel has with toe peep heels.

I've also wanted to go to a formal event in a black evening gown that shows off my legs and cleavage while walking around in my black heels
    Your dream would be easy, attend a transgender convention.
    Dana Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe' Buffington View Post
    My dream will NEVER happen, but I have dreamed I woke up one morning in a real womans body complete with a new identity.
    Ditto. I was just remembering that as kids, my sister and I read a lot of the Oz series--The Wizard of Oz and all the sequels, about 40 or 50 books in total, I think. One of them concerned the early history of Ozma, the Empress of Oz. As a child she had been kidnapped by an evil witch and transformed so that no one would discover her. At the end of the book you learn that she had been transformed into the boy who had been living for so long with the witch. Thereupon the witch was forced to transform her back into a girl so that she could become Empress of Oz, as was her destiny. That book enthralled me. I don't know how long after that I had fantasies about having been transformed into a boy and being transformed back into a girl.

My dream is to wake up from this nightmare and find i am infact a woman and not a guy.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Own an island 10 miles from the coast of Belize where anyone can be anything they so chose. Hire a little side kick that anoinces the arrival of the sea plane with guest by yelling "De plane, De plane"!
    Oh wait I have been watching TV Land again!

Sorry folks just could not resist the attempt at humor on this one.

My dream is for the world to except us as common normal people and just let us come and go dressed as we please.
    Maybe to big a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol A View Post
    My dream is for the world to except us as common normal people and just let us come and go dressed as we please.
    Maybe to big a dream.
    Maybe not. A lot of things have changed in our lifetimes. Maybe this one will eventually as well.

My ultimate dream right now is to be totally dressed in heels, garters stockings bra wig and make up while making love with the wife

Quote Originally Posted by chloe' buffington View Post
    my dream will never happen, but i have dreamed i woke up one morning in a real womans body complete with a new identity.
    couldn't have said it better!!!!!!! There was a time that "i had the time but not the money, now its i haven't time or money"

mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I've already exceeded all my dreams and moneys no longer an issue so I don't really need to work any more so except for winning the Stanley Cup.......... Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    Hi Katie, To be able to dress and be completly passible as a lady and to

Orchidbe 100% accepted by my wife.

Come to phila. and see the cup coming back to the flyers

My ultimate dream and plan, is to own a home in a warmer climate, on a semi-secluded piece of property, where I can dress as I please, anytime I like. Sit out by the pool in a womans swimsuit if I like. Just to live outthe rest of my life in total comfort,
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

simple joy

I would so much like to sit on a large boulder,next to a creek.in the sun and feel the breeze playing with my skirt,and hold hands with a very good friend.and do a little fishing.

I'd like to go to SCC, meet up with a lot of you there, enjoy the formals and the events, and simply spend a few days as a lady, hanging out with other fine ladies like you all. Not just too sure how my wife would feel about that though.....

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Gold Member
    Raychel - I like yours. I always thought my mother-in-law's old house in Florida would be perfect. Horseshoe shaped with a pool in the middle which was very private. Most rooms had a door leading out to the pool.

Marla - Just wondering, but since you always are considerate of her feelings with this, have you ever asked to try a trip? I always admire how you handle yourself and your dressing and maybe she would be open to it since you do consider her so much.

I would like it if my SO dressed me completely to the nines.(never had wig and makeup before) and for us to go out clubing like girlfriends. May seem like a small dream to some but feels a little far away for me.

Mine was to spend a week or so completely as Cheryl. I was able to do that this past October when my wife and I went on vacation together. We traveled all over New England as girlfriends and had a fabulous time. We're looking at doing it again this year.
    We didn't go anywhere exotic, L.L. Bean in Maine, Ben and Jerry's in Vermont and lots of places in between. It was just so nice spending the entire time being me and not having to change back and forth at all.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My ultimate ceossdresaing dream was to be a sexy chick with a full makeover, nylons, short mini dress, and heels of course. Walk into a room....meet another sexy lady dresses very similar....have a sexy night together. ..get tricked into some bondage and.be tied up and swduced by that girl for a while......wait a minute.....that happened last night with my wife. So my wife fulfilled my ultimate dream.

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    My dream is to become a part-time woman. Feminised as much as possible without loosing the ability to pass 100% as a male. To present myself female as frequently and for as long as I need. Simple.
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

I guess my dream would help all of us. I would like to wake up to a world where we could wear whatever we wanted whenever we wanted, and be just as feminine, masculine, or androgynous as we wanted without risking our friends, families, or careers. Not very original I know.