Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Ultimate Dream?

Karren Hutton

I've already exceeded all my dreams and moneys no longer an issue so I don't really need to work any more so except for winning the Stanley Cup.......... Lol.
    Karren,

You'd certainly be the prettiest Stanley Cup winner ever!
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

Through out my early teen years I spent an enormous amount of quiet time fantasizing that I had the cutest little vagina and how nicely my panties would fit in front. As my young booty developed the feelings grew stronger and here I am today doing the same thing. I guess I've been living the dream all along!

I would hope we could get together at a summit meeting and discuss how to repair the world as it does seem broken. We should all be able to do whatever we want short of hurting, injuring, maiming or killing anyone. The earth is full of good decent people like us, they are just mixed in with all the others. I would to be able to walk outside in the morning in my nightgown to get the morning paper. And after doing whatever it takes to get ready for work or the day and step outside in my skirt and top my wig and a little makeup like a good girl and go about my day.

Yes I welcome criticism cause I keep my nails painted now and wear a women's watch and carry a purse. But just don't think I am hurting anyone. I would love it.

Tess

Eat cake! Go flames go!!!!!!!!

How about being able to lay out on Waikiki Beach in a hot pink string bikini and totally pass as a hot 18 - 22 year old blonde ... then back to the hotel to change into total guy mode and go oogle the women I was just laying out on the beach with. That would be something, to totally pass in every way at will, then to be able to turn it off when you wanted too.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

To have all the women in my life think of me as "just one of the girls".

I guess my ultimate dream goes beyond merely CD - I wish I was born looking like the woman in my avatar pic (or actually be her) and then become a famous centerfold girl or Penthouse Pet. I've fantasized about that ever since I was like 12.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    To win the Mega Lotto and have an apartment in London, New York City, Buenos Aires and travel between them to enjoy all that each place has to offer while en femme.
    having a celebration is a good sign you're ready to win. Good luck.

For me, it would to be having a job I could go to enfemme everyday and enjoyed otherwise. I'd been considering cosmetology school for years, would that be a good first step?

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    2 of my dreams have been conquered -
    wearing a beautiful ballgown to a ball last year, and doing it again this year.
    trying on 4 gorgous bridal gowns in a bridal boutique and buying my first bridal gown.

my next is to take part in a fashion parade with women wearing beautiful evening gowns and ballgowns.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

My ultimate dream when crossdressing?

That I can somehow, magically alter the rules of the universe, and seamlessly morph into another dimension where I am exactly who I'm trying to be.

Go out to a bar or dance club, looking a perfect 5'6", smooth skin, gorgeous shiny hair, silky legs, dressed to kill, getting a little drunk, and finding a girl like myself but enough unlike myself...

...Spending a couple hours kissing, petting, and teasing each other before we even make it all the way home.

And the rest isn't safe for work.

Easy, Here comes the bride

Tracy

I have 2 the first one being that my body type wasnt so big and hairy and that I could actually pass as a woman. The 2nd would be that I woke up and I would be a complete woman and everybody I know would have always known me as a woman, as if my male self never existed.

Platinum Member
    Ultimate dream....I guess I'm getting old, but my ultimate fantasy is to do what Persephone is doing: to travel en femme by RV around the country with my wife.

my ultimate dream is very difficult to realize. i want to dress as a complete woman every night in private while my genetic wife dresses as a complete man. then we enjoy role reversal. i always like to be the soft/smooth/passive/submissive/receptive/weak/ bottom/vulnerable partner when it comes to lovemaking. i want to be kissed, nibbled, and dominated with love. i want to be carried to bed and then i will act as a perfect female. my "man" can do whatever "he" wants, as long as it does not hurt me physically or mentally. i love to be used as a female.
    Last edited by Sandra; 01-03-2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: TMI

Hmmmm, a total change in society as it relates to whom, how and what people wear, live and think as long as you're not hurting anyone. I dream of going out in total femme or man's clothes with my bra on etc without any second thought ( Ok- it would be fantastic knowing that everyone was checking out my bouncing "girls".

pantynhoseman
    My dream would be able too pass in public dressed. But alas, that will never happen. But I won't stop underdressing or stop dressing at home.

There's an island for sale here in Ontario... just a 10 minute boat ride from the mainland into Georgian Bay. It used to be a resort lodge, so has a great central bar, restaurant and recreation rooms, with a large house and several smaller cottages dotted around the 12 acres or so. My dream would be to find enough of us to pool our resources and buy the island. We'd rename it "Petticoat Island" and leave all the rules surrounding clothing "conformity" on the mainland.

Residents and invited guests would be encouraged to dress how they desire. For those of us that can't pass in public (or don't want to), we could just relax in the knowledge that no-one is going to call us out on the fact we look like guys in skirts.

I'll buy a lottery ticket this weekend. If my numbers come up I'll let you all know...

Sign me up, Jessica. I'll start playing the lottery, too.

Annabelle
    Last edited by Sandra; 01-05-2012 at 02:57 PM. Reason: No need to quote the post,

...to visit most of the major attractions in new york city (so far i have gone to central park, a broadway/off broadway show, times square, grand central station, yankee stadium, and greenwich village) so i got a lot more dressing and traveling to do...
    This is a man's world, this is a man's world
    But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl
    —james brown

To be in sexy lingerie doin a 'round the world' with a GG girl, another M2F TG Lezzie and a hot hermaphrodite. The latter being the one I'm 'facing'. Oh boy!

To be fully accepted as a woman and lead a normal life where i can be myself. Not to be confused with my ultimate fantasy

I think my biggest dream, besides my SO accepting it fully of course, or even to the point where I can occasionally do it around her, is to go to a club or back to high school and attend a dance.

I tried on a homecoming dress today at JCPenny and it was amazing. Girls are so lucky they get to wear dressing at dances, memories of sweating in a long sleeve shirt and pants haunt me, but girls had a very cool and breathable outfit... and looked better. But as I stood there in the dressing room, a thousand thoughts ran through my mind. In those moments, I wished I was born a girl and got the experience of wearing dresses to dances, being able to fill out the chest area without help or taping, and to have beautiful hair that is not a wig. I stood there for about 5 minutes, just gazing. I couldn't get over how great it was.

So I think that is my dream. I wish I had the chance to attend a high school dance as a girl. I'm thinking about buying the dress and going to a night club or something. I wouldn't mind dancing with a guy

Quote Originally Posted by susmitha View Post
    my ultimate dream is very difficult to realize. i want to dress as a complete woman every night in private while my genetic wife dresses as a complete man. then we enjoy role reversal. i always like to be the soft/smooth/passive/submissive/receptive/weak/ bottom/vulnerable partner when it comes to lovemaking. i want to be kissed, nibbled, and dominated with love. i want to be carried to bed and then i will act as a perfect female. my "man" can do whatever "he" wants, as long as it does not hurt me physically or mentally. i love to be used as a female.
    That one works for me!

Actually, my "dream" would be to switch bodies with my wife for two weeks. Go off where nobody knows us and enjoy the time. Me in her body and her in mine.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

To get up the nerve and trasition and then get married.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Hey wait a minute Arlene, you stole what I was going to say....