Thread: What's the appeal of a V-string

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

What's the appeal of a V-string

I'm sure everyone here knows what a v-string and if not google it. But my SO saw me looking at one while I was searching for forms. She asked if I wanted one and I said no. I don't think she believed me since I want a realistic pair of forms. Why not have a realistic thingy down there. But in all truthfulness the v-string doesn't appeal to me.

So my question is, to those of you that have a v-string AND to those of you that want one, why? What's so great about it? If you're not going to show it off to anyone why have it?
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There has been a few threads on this topic.
    I've tried a couple of differant models of them. What's the appeal? It's a nice thought, for me anyway, of loosing sight of the male bits and looking more girly.
    In reality i HATED the the bloomin things! Uncomfortable and very UNrealistic. Waste of money as they went straight in the bin.

Well, I have a generous collection of panties and no vstrings. Those seem to be the only ones limited to GGs only, mainly from an anatomical perspective. I tuck a lot and vstrings just don't work that well. My daughter, however, wears almost nothing but vstrings (she's 18 and I've seen them in her laundry, nothing pervy going on).
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

Quote Originally Posted by Crysten View Post
    Well, I have a generous collection of panties and no vstrings. Those seem to be the only ones limited to GGs only, mainly from an anatomical perspective. I tuck a lot and vstrings just don't work that well. My daughter, however, wears almost nothing but vstrings (she's 18 and I've seen them in her laundry, nothing pervy going on).
    I think you're mistaking what a v-string is. YOu're talking about a g-string or a thong. v-strings are prosthetic vaginas that hide away all your male bits, they also frequently have penetratable tube like a real vagina.

Gold Member
    They are also the name of a type of panty. Google V String and you will see a lot.

Wow! I just looked that up.... I kinda get the concept, but the technology's just not there yet.

I just goggled it. Ouch! I’m not wearing something that goes up my you know what!

SUZY

Have had one for years. It looks good on paper but really doesn't look good in real life. It does allow me to NOT tuck but I have to cover it with several layers of undergarments. It does nothing else. All the extras they have are in my opinion silly and worthless (the bladder and the menstruation? C'mon ) The opening for "sexual penetration"? It's a slit that allows uh.....nothing except sliding past it. It is hot, it can be uncomfortable. It smells like latex at best.

Like I said it is a good idea on paper....not good in use.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    I have one,,and like Lorileah said,,you don`t have to tuck,,,I sorta like the illusion it gives me and with the right outfit I`m sportin` a nice little camel toe...
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey Summer View Post
    I think you're mistaking what a v-string is. YOu're talking about a g-string or a thong. v-strings are prosthetic vaginas that hide away all your male bits, they also frequently have penetratable tube like a real vagina.
    You would be correct and incorrect. What is being talked about here is likely the prosthetic variety. But also the V-string is also an actual panty, their what Victoria's Secret called their g-string.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's primarily for the people who crossdress for sexual purposes or who might be TS but are really pushing that to the back of their mind.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanyjo89 View Post
    It's primarily for the people who crossdress for sexual purposes or who might be TS but are really pushing that to the back of their mind.
    could be,,,,,,for me it`s being patriotic,,,,in this economy,,,keeping the mom and pop latex vagina shops in business
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    They make much better ones now. Out of silicone. Which, unlike latex, holds it's shape better and has no strong odor! I've never seen a realistic looking pic of a vstring on a male, tho.

Unlike my silicone girdle and female prosthesis. Both of which allow me to tuck and be as smooth and flat down there as a, well, a WOMAN! Lol!

I think folks mostly must wear vstrings for sex or how they feel!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I kinda get the idea....even if you don't intend to "show anyone", the idea of having a prosthetic that not only tucks, but adds a more realistic appearance does appeal to me. However, the above comments confirm what I've always suspected. That is, they really aren't that realistic or practical.

I'd rather spend the money on clothes and makeup
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -- Mark Twain

Josie on Google Plus

Josie's Flickr Photostream

Dual Spirits (My Blog)