Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many go out, and where?

How many go out, and where?

Hi again Ladies,

So now I'm wondering how many of you actually leave the house?
    I spent many many years supressing my feelings, but something finally snapped, or really just relaxed enough for me to explore my girly side this year. I have found a local group who coordinates meeting in both public and private spots for us girls. I love it and attend everything I can. I find going out to far more rewarding than anything I have ever done.
    I've been to the movies, clubs, restaurants and some private parties for CD's and their friends. It's fantastic and I can't even imagine confining myself to home ever again.
    So as I continue to explore myself, I'm trying to understand what the rest of you are doing and how you feel about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I left the house 8 years ago and have enjoyed every minute of it...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

i have been going shopping, bra panties garter hose heels womans jeans blouse and my mans oversized sweatshirt, kind of crazy i wish i could get the makeup done and hair so at least i can complete the look because definitely if someone recognizes me they will certainly wonder why i am dressed that way

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Jess, I have been crossdressing for over 60 years. As far as going out is concerned there aren't many places that I have not gone fully dressed enfemme! I have even gone to my main doctor's office dressed enfemme! He obviously knows that I am a CD, and I decided to show him how I dress. Almost 7 years ago I lost my wife to cancer, after almost 50 years of marriage. She was totally supportive of my CD'ing, and always did my makeup and fixed my wig when I went out. Since she died I still go out dressed enfemme, but quite differently. Now I wear no makeup or a wig. I am not that good with either one so decided to just forget it. In the time since she died, the only comments that have been made to me are compliments on my outfits or questions as to where I bought my skirt or top. And believe me, without a wig and makeup I really do look like a man!! Even though I am wearing a skirt or dress! Of course, I do have natural 40 B breasts and that helps.

The main point is that the fears and/or feeling that you have had are totally within you! Most people don't care what you are wearing, as long as you are decent. They just don't pay attention! As I said, I go everywhere. The Malls, grocery shopping, the post office, you name it! And you can do the same thing. Just get dressed and GO!!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I started going out about twenty years ago. It is a lot easier today to go out today than what is was twenty years ago. I'm still real careful leaving the house, because the neighbors don't know about me and they don't need to know either. I don't go out anywhere close to home. Most of the time that I go out now is during the day. I used to go out more in the late afternoon or evening.
    Dana Ryan

I agree Stephanie, we need to get past our fears and get dressed and go out. I finally stepped out of the house six years now, and there is no going back in the closet for me any more. I go everywhere dressed, I went to my dr. appointment last spring enfemme, and my dr. was very accepting, in fact she gave me a big hug and praised me for having the courage to wear a dress. That was a wonderful experience that day. I go shopping at walmart, the mall, my insurance office, dmv, car shows, dances, museums, cross country trips, parts stores, car dealers, I check into hotels enfemme, tourest attractions, bbqs, hollywood, conservative political rallies, met Sarah Palin twice enfemme, I was treated very well by Sarah and Todd. I have been to so many places dressed enfemme and most peaple treat me like I belong there dressed as I am. For me being out and about dressed enfemme has been a wonderful experience in mainstream society.

The old country song. I've been everywhere man I've been everywhere....across the desert bare man breathed the mountain air.

OK I have not been to a biker bar or a right wing political party. They are my bucket list..really I figure that one of those would be the last thing I do

I don't worry about the neighbors even, I dress I walk out to my car, I go.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I've been all over Pennsylvania, New Jersey and all of New England. Next I want to go to the Mall of America.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'm with Lorileah been out & about. Also never been to a Klan meting and that is NOT in my bucket list

I go out Monday through Friday for work, and on weekends for the routine stuff ...

I've been dressing for as many years as I can remember. I've been going out dressed for almost as many, at least too young to have any fear about it. So as I've grown older it just been a natural thing for me to do.

Like others have posted I've done most things en-femme, from going to a school fate in my youth to my everyday life now. Obviously my family and friends know, anyone who asks about what they've heard I tell, with pride !
    During a normal day I dress androgenously, My own long hair, no make-up, trainers or walking boots, jeans, t-shirts or plain blouses, sweaters, fleeces, denim jackets etc. All female, of course. If I'm going clothes shopping I dress with full make-up, it just makes it easier when going to the changing rooms to try things on.

Also I've noticed how little notice anyone ever takes of anyone else, over the years I've had very few negatives. It's really not as bad as some may fear !
    Last edited by Amanda Stubbs; 01-05-2012 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Spelling !

Still stuck in the house

I go anywhere that I need to unless my male self is expected.
    Hugs, Carole

I go to places with not much interaction. Redbox to get a movie, or the bank to the walk up ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by carhill2mn View Post
    I go anywhere that I need to unless my male self is expected.
    I'm the same although I spend about 90% of the time in femal attire.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]What I said yesterday in very similar thread that the OP also posted to![/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    I've been to a mall during the day once, otherwise I limit myself to TG friendly clubs.
    —Mikaela

I haven't gone out much but this is the year to burn some rubber.

All of the above plus I am going to a biker bar tomorrow night I hope. One of my fondest memories is at a straight bar I go to and that night several ladies were there. We started talking and having fun - girl stuff. I was with a male friend and they said we should come over for their afternon football game parties. Now, no way do I think I really pass so when I left the place, all I could say to my friend is "what the h.. just happened" I must have transported to CD heaven. Go out and have lots of girl fun but be aware, it is addicting.

Ohio CD 4 CD Friends
    I could never go out in public yet, I need to get my confidence and wardrobe up and I'm pretty sure I could be passable. Hats off to all you brave ladies who have been!

The last place I went out publically was at an upscale restaurant a month & a half ago......wore a cowl-neck sweater dress and high heel boots. Being the holiday season, shopping and family, I really didn't have much of a chance to get out much since then. But however, this month is going to be a good time to go out, and I plan on shopping en femme at the mall this weekend. This (with the exception of a week in a tropical place) definitely cures the winter doldrums. I can go anywhere, and every where without any loss of confidence......mainly because I really want to do it that badly sometimes.

Gold Member
    I like Carole's way of putting it. But I will a certain amount of the optional time is him and some is her. This is done for my wife.

But I am not a bar/club person, but you can throw in just about anything else as far as an activity.

Out for the first time last night, and had a great time. I just wish most of the events I see weren't at bars/clubs. The volume level makes conversation dificult and I'm there to socialize

I just posted this in another thread so I'll paste it here:

I've been walking in the city parks, walking on walking trails along the highway, I've been to several different malls, I've pumped gas into my vehicle, and I've driven around town (to get to the above).
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki A. View Post
    I'm with Lorileah been out & about. Also never been to a Klan meting and that is NOT in my bucket list

I have never been to a biker bar either, and I never intend to.
    I have never been to a clan meeting either. And to say something about going to a clan meeting is rude and and inconciderate. I am not a racist. And neither are conservatives, that is why I dont care for alot of peaple in the t community because they are rude, judgemental, and they steriotype.