Thread: I'm sort of new to this couple of questions.

I'm sort of new to this couple of questions.

So, I've never admitted to anybody even online that I like to cross dress, but I am now. I've recently gotten more serious about it. It started out primarily for sexual pleasure, but I want to do it more often now. Actually I started cross dressing when I was 10 or so, but rarely, then a little more. I'm 27 now and I just shaved my legs for the first time ever. I really like that by the way. I guess I don't really know how to proceed further. Any tips?

Also, I just read how to tuck and this has probably been answered, but I can't find it. I found the cavity fine and my testes stay up no problem but I can't figure out what to do with the rest. I haven't tried tape yet though, don't have any right now.

Anyway, I don't know how to use makeup and I'm staying with my parents so I can't do much anyway right now. I don't even want them to see that I shaved my legs because I don't know how I would explain that.

Also, I'm not attracted to men, but I have been attracted to male genitals in so far as I want to live like a woman and that is what is normal for women, but I still don't find men attractive. I do find tgirls attractive though. Also I am still highly attracted to women in general.

Also how do I keep from always getting aroused when I am trying to tuck or even just wearing panties? My arousal never fully goes away. I've been wearing panties for 3 days straight now...actually the longest I've ever worn them and I still have sexual thrills from it, but I don't always want tp be aroused. I want to try to live like a normal woman.

Also how do female sizes really work? I wear a 34 waist in mens pants, and I can wear size 9 panties, but they may be slighly big. I can't figure it out.

Sorry for the disjointed post, but I don't really know what to do.

Thanks.

hey girl welcome. make up is fun, i think i like it the most some times. it completes the transformation, well that and a wig or long hair. there are tutorials on make up on you tube. as far as being aroused when dressed. the more u dress up the more it feels normal and the erections will be less. with womens clothing sizes. most sites that sell womens clothing have a fitting guide that tells u the measurements of each size. for me im a 32 and my panty size is 7 ive found that for the most part i can fit into a large/XL. but jt also depends on the style and who made it. a dress from one store might be a different size than one from another. good luck and i hope to hear from u.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Welcome to the forum. If you look around, you should be able to find most of the answers for your questions.
    Dana Ryan