Thread: Being a crossdresser

Being a crossdresser

I do not know about you girls ,,,but being a closet crossdresser and loving every moment of it...every day when Im at work or out in the society and await the moment to go back home and take off the male cloths to start my long lovely hours of crossdressing at home ....soothing my soul in wearing lingeries and other women accessories ....wish I can share this joy ...yet I do not know is it addiction or is it part of being a crossdresser to spend all the private hours alone ....?

I like it, though I haven't went out in public yet nor do I attend to. Not that brave yet.

Hi,

Not every one goes out for some its just a privite time at home , So just enjoy being able to dress .

As to the other ? i have other hobbies that i enjoy , nothing to do with how im dressed. its just nice to be able to spend some time doing it. just makeing things ether in wood or sewing my new clothes, & yes i can spend a few hours that way. I allso spend time thinking how i do or make what ever. for my self that to is neat.

...noeleena...

I used to think like that, get in from work, change, and think that was enough. Over time I started to resent the hassle of changing back should I be going out that night (or not having the time to change of going out early) or having someone over (so much stuff to hide). Then I started resenting not being Katie whilst doing those activities, resenting not being able to be myself properly around people who were supposed to be my friends. So, in the end, I started just coming out to people, and going out, and it was the best thing I ever did, its truly liberating.
    Running, jumping, climbing trees, putting on makeup when you're up there, just like the army, except for the talking squirrels.

Facebook

It is very 'addictive' in that you enjoy being dressed. We all need to have balance in life and I have tried to make sure it doesn't negatively impact other things I want to do.

Having said that... I need to get ready and head off to a band rehearsal, but I am sat here as Kaz and don't want to change!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

i am at the stage now that when i dress i just want to live my life and not be a prisioner in my own home. i hate having to change back just to go to the shop

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    being separated and now alone I have some free time in the evenings after work to change clothes; however now I feel like I have lost one thing to gain another. Not that I am ready to go out dressed yet, but I can see the progression moving in that direction… some day.

Beth
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

It took me over fifty years to get my courage up to go out in public. I found out after I did that people really don't care. And I wasted a lot of years locked in my own prison.

The ones that does object to are just jerks anyway.

Kristy

This is something I enjoy for me, no one else needs to know unless I want them to know like I've told my wife and one friend. The wife is ok with me in panties but not much else at this point although I don't have much else yet...lol. I want to fully underdress at one point from heels to garters ( thus my nickname ) and maybe a cute wig in the future. But I xd for me right now and I'm good with that.

To each there own! Sometimes it's nice to 'treasure your own company'! I live alone and use to live that way! It wasn't long before I had to reach out for something more! Now I treasure being out! As long as your happy doing what your doing, DO IT! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I love to xd. I love that it makes me a more softer persona than when not dressed. I have to dress alone and hate that part of having to change back. But when the world calls you go and do what is expected of you.

Cassy

Banned Read only
    Likely all of us started out as you. Just the act pf dressing was fun, pleasureable, exciting in and of itself. But, if you think dressing is enjoyable now, I can tell you that going out and joining the outside world is far more fun.

Bing alone is just too sad........ imho.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I remeber the days when i had the same feeling and urges as you have. But recently i have started to realize that the more i dress the more alone i feel since go through so much trouble to have time to myself without any inturuptions that im actually pushing people away.

I dress when i can. My wife knows I dress but never in front of her. I can dress M-F 7am to 6pm and do it all wig, makeup etc and some days I never dress. Some days just a bra and tee shirt. Just depends on my mood. Like now, my wife just went to the hair dresser and for 2 hours Abbey is dressed and loving it. I can't do the wig and makeup but to walk around in a dress with silky pantyhose and 5" heels it's wonderful. Have a great day.
    The shorter the skirt and higher the heel makes this girl happy.

Looking back, being a CD since childhood made me more of a secretive, introverted, and lonely person. Many times instead of being out looking to build relationships with people, I just stayed in by myself with my clothes and fantasies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Since I dress for the serenity it brings me, I choose not to put myself in situations that will destroy that comfort. Except for some evening driving and strolls, my en femme time is en home and backyard, weather permitting. There are numerous activities I can engage in at home while en femme. However, if I want to do an activity I cannot do en femme the cross dressing takes a back seat. Since I can choose to be en femme five days a week for seven plus hours, I do not need to jump at every chance when presented.

I feel the same ..The way I see it I can see the world but I know the world does not want to see Lucy. That's my selfish alone time , sure I can go out and be a social person but in the end it always ends in grief ( because I do not share my dressing no will I give it up) . I know my dressing brings happiness to me and in a world of hate I can use all I can get with the bonus of it being drama free..

I don't have to hide from myself , the quilt and shame of being seen is what drives me to the closet. Most here will never understand the need of keeping Lucy to a select few that I trust. But then again I ask myself why are so many open and " out there " people here at this support site so often instead of living their dreamy life?..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

The time I have alone is great adding dressing to it makes it perfect. The only thing wrong with it is it always goes by too fast.

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    I enjoy looking nice. I've always had a negative view of my own body, so dressing up makes me feel better about myself.
    "To deny our impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human...." - Mouse from The Matrix
    Love me or hate me, I will always be myself.

I'm just the kind of gal that likes death metal, beer, and "dad" jokes. Oh and I build computers and play PC games.

I have found that it slowly makes you want more and more of it, I have thought that I would only ever do it alone, next thing I know im at a concert underdressed with a thick hoodie on so no one would know, I dont think I would ever go past undressing though

I am happy to be in my own company while I dress. But as i talk to those that do go out while dressed, I wonder if I am missing the bigger picture of what crossdressing is or could be.

I've dressed in private for many years and its ok but now I want to go out and not be secluded while dressed. I don't find dressing behind closed doors as fun as going out and being social with others.

i think being a crossdresser is great, at first i thought i was a freak ...thankful for the internet lol!!..now its just part of me ,and if people dont like it oh well