Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cold Air

Cold Air

When I was shopping Friday night, the temp was low 30's and very breezy. Every time I got out of the car or walked outside of a store... I got a tingling feeling as cold air blew around my legs and up in my dress. It was kinda exciting. My wife laughed at me. She had on slacks. Does anyone else enjoy the feeling of cold air and a dress?
    ​Cindy

what great feeling its then you know you are in a skirt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Love that feeling like posted above its that confirming feeling of wearing a skirt. I guess it implies freedom to feel the cold through your stockings

The very first time I ever went out in public was many years ago. Several local t-girls met me for dinner at a restaurant. It was the dead of winter and ice, snow and cold air were everywhere (yeah I know, cold air is usually everywhere). The one thing burned into my memory is the feeling of the cold air blowing under my skirt. I will never forget that experience and feeling!

During the last few days of "mild" windy weather I have noticed a few women wearing jeans and a skirt. Could be a dress and a skirt since they are also wearing jackets or coats. Weather dictates fashion to some degree. Maybe I will give it a try when I shovel my back walk.

Silver Member
    It is an exciting feeling feeling the cold air under a skirt especially if the wind is blowing and your skirt with it.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]Going a little against the grain here, I acutely remember being quite warm a couple of summers ago. I got into my car and immediately turned on the AC full blast. The cool, refrigerated air blowing up under my skirt from the dash board vents was absolutely heavenly. Can't wait for next time![/SIZE]

Breezy Days

OMG how I loved the feeling of air going up my skirt and the wife feels the same way. Breezy days are always light weigth skirt and lets go for a walk day. LOL

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Jean View Post
    When I was shopping Friday night, the temp was low 30's and very breezy. Every time I got out of the car or walked outside of a store... I got a tingling feeling as cold air blew around my legs and up in my dress. ........................
    I know that feeling, and as I remember it was cold, really cold. I can remember it well.
    Dana Ryan

I'm sure I would normaly love that feeling but or temp right now is -26 celcius so for today I would choose to wear slacks! lol

Quote Originally Posted by monalisa View Post
    It is an exciting feeling feeling the cold air under a skirt especially if the wind is blowing and your skirt with it.
    Yes there is no other feeling like it. the thrill of it all.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Yeah and on days like yhat you really don't have to tuck!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I don't like anything about cold weather so whenever I'm wearing a skirt or dress, I'll seek out the warmest place I can find and stay there for as long as I can.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    The breeze between the knees is something we Scotsmen have known for 100s of years.

On top of Stone Mt. Ga. with 30mph winds and temp in mid 30s
    Ahhhh!
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Oh, yes. I have fond memories of one Dec. night when I was walking to my car after attending a meeting and feeling the breeze (it was cold but I didn't mind) blowing my skirt and the sound of my heels on the sidewalk. This was early in my being out in public stage.
    Hugs, Carole

It got to -6F here last night, and will be colder tonight (already at -1F as I type this). It is one of the few times when have the opportunity to get out, but just won't do it. Even with tights, boots and an ankle-length skirt, it is just too chilly to enjoy myself.

That's not to say I don't love the feeling. I live for the days where it is cool with a swirling breeze, so I can feel the cold air around my legs, but my enjoyment of that stops at about 35 degrees.

I'd rather just sit here in front of the woodstove with a long warm skirt on, sipping a nice cup of tea.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

The feeling of a cool breeze under my skirt is absolutely wonderful! The feeling of a cold wind doing the same thing is miserable. Some of us are just not winter people.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    A lot of CDers focus on the image in the mirror, and that's ok, I but like to focus on the feelings too and as others have said, having that feeling of cold air blowing on your legs does remind you (as if one needs reminding) that you're wearing a skirt
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Yeah and on days like yhat you really don't have to tuck!
    That's what you call the AutoTuck.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

As mentioned in another post - since I have retired, I wear a skirt all day just about everyday. I often forget the fact that I am wearing a skirt, it is just the clothes that I have on. So when I step outside to put trash out and get a quick blast of air, it reminds me of what I have on that outherwise simply is not on my mind.

So, yes, I agree that the blast of cold air is nice - it is also nice to be able to dress in a skirt and not have a second thought about what I am wearing. It's kind of the best of both worlds.
    Last edited by Carol Elizabeth; 01-16-2012 at 03:38 AM. Reason: spelling

I love the feel of wind up my skirt! The night this picture was taken after my makeover on the way to the car a breeze came along and lifted my skirt up above my panties before I could push it back down,WHAT a thrill.

Platinum Member
    mnnnn, nah, I don't care for drafts.

Gold Member
    It reminds me that I forgot to put on tights or leggings!

I think the coldest I've ever been in my life was five years or so ago after standing outside on a Chicago street corner for about half an hour, trying to hail a cab, wearing a knee-length skirt and stockings on a cold January night. That was enough chill to last a lifetime, and has left me wary of skirts in the wintertime ever since. I get shivery just thinking about it, and in fact, I'm not sure I've ever really been warm since then.

- Diane

It is certainly a new experience! I wore a sweater dress to a Christmas party and walking around in the mid 40's was pretty frosty! Your post made me think of this cartoon by Kyra Kelly: Lexy Tranner, Weekend CD:
    Attached Images Attached Images