Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crossdressing love

crossdressing love

So its been a while since I posted. But my wife today volunteered to dress me up today. After a week of no dressing....I was feeling kinda low and she cheered me up big time. She loves me so much and knows I love to crossdress and she asked to do my make up and everything. She finished and went to work. So I got to stay dressed for quite a few hours. Any others out there with very loving wives that love crossdressing you?

Love Sammy

It sounds like you have a wonderful wife that understands you. I'm on my own although my wife does give advice and helps me with shopping and moral support.

It sounds like you had the perfect day.

Yes, my wife has done that several times for me ... it is taking me time to fully take that in! Wonderful............
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Yes ladies. It so great. Crossdressing is the best

That's great you are very lucky to have such a cool wife. My wife also is very supportive and she can tell when i haven't dressed in a while and will try to make time or she will buy something for Maria. With the holiday's i haven't had much chance to dress so today we went to Winners and she asked if Maria needed anything and she started looking through the racks for something to cheer me up. The best thing about it is, that i don't ask her for anything she doe's it on her own.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Tina is a part of me, and as such my wife stands back and waits for Tina to appear. We then have all manner of discussion about how effective or not Tina's transition has been. In the beginning Tina would modify this or that as the discussion led. It's great having a mentor who "tells it like it is"! It's just one more way that they bond.

Sammy, my wife is the exact opposite, so less than zero support.

However, I'M SOOOO HAPPY for you! I wish I could give you and your wife a HUGE hug!!! Your story warms my heart.
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

Thank u ladies. And michelle...sorry that your wife gives you no support. Any reason why?

I don't do my husbands make up as s/he is knows how S/he wants it today and is very good at it.

Maybe you can ask your wife to be your photographer for a few hours?

Presh GG

That's very nice Sammy that you can dress in front of your wife and she helps you that is really awesome. Wish I had the courage to dress up in front of my wife, she is very supportive and we have actually gone shopping together and she has bought me stuff before. But I have never had the courage to dress in front of her, besides she has never asked.

Quote Originally Posted by sammysaenz View Post
    Thank u ladies. And michelle...sorry that your wife gives you no support. Any reason why?
    Oh no, hell would freeze over first. lol Love your pic, you look SO HAPPY!!!
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

Banned Read only
    Sammy, you might be surprised to learn how many supportive SOs there are out there. Mine is and I was.

Thank you michelle. I was very happy today. My wife dressing me really made my day. I took so many pics. I updated my profile pic and avatar.

Makeup addict!
    Good to hear! I'm not married, so I can't answer your question. I must say though, you're avatar makes you look so sexy! I think your wife is the real lucky one!

...lol...cute. thanks katie girl. I really enjoy my crossdressing. But she is the one who fixes me up and gives me that look.

Today I was getting ready for an afternoon (TG/CD) get together and my wife was out shopping. I had planned on wearing leggings under a white blouse. Just as I was getting dressed my wife came home and handed me i new skirt she just bought me. She said she thought it would look good on me. It did. She is wonderful! The get together was great fun as well, over 20 girls attended.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've had help getting dressed a few times, my wife gets excited for "me" having fun but I've been told by her not to confuse things too much and have me think that she is jumping for her own joy over the whole thing. lol.

Yes prissy girl. My wife makes sure I always know she is the woman. As I get to do this for fun and enjoyment. She will turn me into as much of a girl as she can. But she will always want her man by her side. She is the best.

Sounds like you had a great day! You are so lucky to have such a woman in your life. My wife just found out about my dressing she to is supportive, what a great time oit is

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Wonderful, Sammy. give your wife an extra hug again. My wife has not dressed me, and I dont do makeup yet, so I have not gone full femme with her yet, just outfits and shoes. However, we have bought blouses and jeans together, and tried them on in the same dressing room together. And she has said she will go with me to my MAC makeup (can you call your first makeover session a makeover?) session this winter, and watch so she can help me put it on later.

Last night she thought about helping me undress. i was taking my bra off sitting on the edge of the bed, she was reading. She looked up and thought I might need help unhooking (bad arthritis in shoulder, cant unhook in the back, have to spin it), and started to help, but i got it undone. Still a wonderful thought to me.

Truly stay amazed at the wonderful supportive wives we are blessed with.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Platinum Member
    My wife is supportive, but she doesn't dress me or do my make up. But then I dress pretty much every day, so getting dressed and made up is my responsibility

Banned Read only
    I approached my wife about dressing me up and doing my make up and she turned and walked away. We've never spoken off it again.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sammysaenz View Post
    Thank you michelle. I was very happy today. My wife dressing me really made my day. I took so many pics. I updated my profile pic and avatar.
    You look great! Where are the other pics? Please post them!

Sorry to hear moondog. And Julie, I have the pics its just I only have internet on my phone right now and it does not allow me to post pics in the picture gallery.

My wifes not ready for that yet, but said she would like to a some point