Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: crossdressing love

Not me, but I wish it were. Love my wife to death, but that will never happen. Great wife you have.

I havent had a wife since ummm,, lets see, since 1987 I think. I dont have a girlfriend and havent had for about 11 years, Yea the depression hit me kinda hard again and so I didnt really feel I was worthy of a womans affection, attention, and love. I do have about 2 or maybe 3 female friends, 1 for sure would help me if I asked, I dont know about the other 1 or 2. It must be like a dream come true to have a woman help, and even really enjoy it, maybe some what more than the CD'r is enjoying her attentions and affections. I am also in the "probably gonna die alone" line. it doesnt look to promising to find "her". (

That sounds like an awesome day sammy! My wife enjoys helping me dress, and we have gone shopping and tried on clothes together, and she's done my hair and make-up too. Which is very good because she spent a couple of years working at a cosmetics store and is verrrry good in that area. She is the artist, me her canvas. ^_^

It was actually an impromptu makeover session performed by my wife for her own entertainment that shattered my carefully constructed masculine self-image, allowing me to see the girl inside for the first time. I cried. I think I felt every emotion possible at once.

Quote Originally Posted by sammysaenz View Post
    Thank you michelle. I was very happy today. My wife dressing me really made my day. I took so many pics. I updated my profile pic and avatar.
    And the new pics are great! You are so lucky - as I continue to build up the courage to tell my wife, stories like yours make all the difference...thank you.

hi i love reading and hearing little stories like yours. they constantly reassure me that there is a woman out there that will enjoy what i do with me.

now i don't have a wife or girlfriend but i do have a female roommate that is just dying to do my makeup.
    skirts rule pants drool!!

Thanks for sharing your story with us. That is awesome, you have a wonderful wife, take really good care of her. Hope you had dinner ready for her when she came home from work.