Thread: "I know you don't get the house to yourself much..."

Smile "I know you don't get the house to yourself much..."

That's what my wife said as she left tonight to take our son to Scouts tonight. I'm not sure if that was a hint or what but it only gives me about an hour....

I have not had the opportunity to dress at home in a very longtime. I just bought my first wig last month and hadn't tried it on yet. Also, I picked up a new pair of pumps at Payless the same day that my wig arrived. So here I am, fully dressed, with forms and my first wig, and it feels wonderful. I wish I had time to experiment with some make-up.

Next month, we are planning a weekend get-away and she's taking my shopping. I can't wait. She's so good to me...

Eva

Enjoy the time Eva. Sounds you have a wonderful wife. Take care of her.

Hugs,
    Kristy

Platinum Member
    What a good wife. The weekend get away sounds like a wonderful time.

Why not ask your wife for help with the makeup. She'll enjoy it, the process will go 10 x faster and you'll learn from an experienced hand.

Eva, so glad to see that you appreciate your wonderful, supportive spouse. I'm in a similar situation: supportive gf but precious little dressing-time.

Enjoy your upcoming outing....and don't forget the camera!

Hugs,

Traci

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post

Why not ask your wife for help with the makeup. She'll enjoy it, the process will go 10 x faster and you'll learn from an experienced hand.
    I asked her about make-up before our last weekend outing. She said she wasn't ready to take that step. She also said she doesn't use alot of make-up and so doesn't have alot. So, I'm hoping she will help me in the future. I'm taking it slowly - or as slow as I can.

Thanks

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    It is nice that your wife is going to give you some time and help, very cool!
    Dana Ryan

Glad to hear your wife is accepting. I understand about not having much time to yourself. Its good when your wife is supportive.

AnitaH

Before our children were told about my crossdressing, my wife would arrange for days out with the children. She would take them over to a friends house for the day and that would leave me time to be Kandis and enjoy my femme clothing for a while. It's always nice when the wives support us.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.