Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling all Irish cailÃ*nÃ*

Hi, I'm new here and have just registered. I've been out en femme in cork city a few times and never had any problems. A few wild stares ! but no hostility. Hoping to try out Dublin soon. Bye for now. Emma

Hi, Emma, and welcome! As I mentioned in another recent thread of mine, I was with a T-girl in Dublin just a couple of days ago, and she said she didn't generally get too much trouble there. We were walking through the city centre and nobody was paying her any mind. I suppose that bit by bit I'll get a feel for what's on and what isn't.

Best wishes, Annabelle