Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tattoos?

tattoos?

how many of you have visible tattoos? its kinda hard for me to wear strapless dressers having my whole chest/belly tattooed lol. ive got my right sleeve done and a few little ones on my left, two on my right calf as well lol.

when im better at my make up im hoping to look like a suicide girl

(suicide girl - a pin up with tattoos pretty much)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i don't have tattoos honey, but you can still wear strapless dress by covering it with a concealer/foundation

I have large tattoos on both forearms, upper arms and neck.....I never try to hide them

I have a sleeve tattoo on my right arm I don't try to hide it

I have lots of tattoos, but they're part of my girly side and are totally feminine in design -- flowers, butterflies, hummingbirds, high heeled shoes and pinups. I love to show them off when I'm dressed, but have to keep them covered in boy mode.

Maybe you could get some of yours subtly altered to look a little more appropriate when you're dressed.

- Diane

No ink for me....

ever.

I just don't see the appeal. High cost/low benefit. Where is the profit?

$.02

i love them and think they are sexy and a definite "turn- on" for me. i have one on my arm and a 2nd on my calf and would love to get more.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    One on my calf (pretty big), and one on each upper arm. My tatts depict my passions in life...hunting and diving
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My ex-missus has 17 Tats (thats what alimony went on...joke btw) and now her sisters a qualified Tattooist they'll be plenty more im sure,she hasnt let it compromise her femininity,no reason why a TG girl should be any different,unless its a nudey woman on a hairy arm LOL.Personally I would run a mile to escape getting inked,my son wanted to buy me one for xmas,I had to decline lol

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I don't have any tatoos, have never considered getting one, don't understand the appeal of them at all. But that's just me. Some people might say I'd be doing better to have an anchor tattooed on my arm rather than putting on a skirt. We all have our different tastes.

Hi,

No none for this kid tho our daughter has about 4 Jos no & no others in our family.

...noeleena...

Sorry, maybe my age, but I never saw the appeal of tattoos on men and even less on females. I don't find them attractive at all. Oddly, my youngest brother has a very successful tattoo shop in the Carolinas and even he does not have any tatttoos. But he's a great artist making a living with tats..

Banned Read only
    After transitioning to full time I started with a large tramp stamp on my lower back followed by one on my outer right ankle.

I then continued with one on my left shoulder then one just above my left breast.

The last one I received was one on my right arm.

I'm getting another one on my side in a few weeks.

So for now I have five working on number six

Most of these are visible with different types of clothing on.

Julia
    Last edited by Julia_in_Pa; 01-13-2012 at 07:22 AM.

Well, there are a lot of very femme looks that don't rely on showing max skin.

Myself, I'm looking into a way of removing mine that won't cost $900 or more. They meant something at the time but now are just reminders of good/bad times from my misspent youth.

Silver Member
    I have the remnants of a tattoo that could not be completely removed (I don't want to go into details as to why it was removed). It would be visible in a dress or top that exposed the upper back.

Not all tattoos can be removed (except by excision or CO2 laser - burning). Laser removal, even the most advanced lasers, have limitations based on your skin, the depth of the inking, the types and colors of inks, and even your body's ability to clear particles after treatment. Typical laser removal is 2-4 treatment sessions, lower for greys and shallow black/blue tattoos, more for colors. I had 12 extensive treatments, over 6,000 zaps, and achieved approximately 80% removal ... along with some minor keloid scarring. Treatment was with the most advanced lasers available, and performed by the head of dermatology at one of the most prestigious med schools in the U.S. YMMV.

Still, I DO like tattoos. I've considered a cover for the bits lefts on my back, as well as others. Haven't done it, though.

Lea

On a slight tangent - my Grandfather was a Royal Marine Gunner and had tatoos - but my abiding memory was how tatty and faded (not quite the right word) they looked as he had aged. So just bear in mind - all those lovely, crisp tatoos you are so proud of will eventually become unsightly shodows of themselves.

Banned Read only
    @ Caroline,

I transitioned at 39 and recieved my first tattoo at 40.

Knowing my genetic history of longevity I will be long dead before any of my tat's would have faded.

Julia

I don't like body ink ...
    But if I did I'd have a tramp stamp and a cute little thing on my breast.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Indian CD Goddess IT..... steffanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    After transitioning to full time I started with a large tramp stamp on my lower back

Julia
    I am thinking of getting a tramp stamp on my lower back also. Is there a way you can show what yours looks like? Thanks.

Steffi

I have no use for tattoos, and even less use for them on women. To each his own (or her own), but it seems silly to make a permanent change to your body and its appearance that might invite regret later in life. When I see them on women, it's an immediate turn-off. I know they're popular right now, but then so is Lady Gaga. Is everyone going to be listening to her in 10 years?

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

i'm going to get a tramp stamp on my lower back soon with wifes approvel

Banned Read only
    Actually Steffanie due to the nature of this forum I would not be able to post a photo of it.

Julia

Quote Originally Posted by steffanie View Post
    I am thinking of getting a tramp stamp on my lower back also. Is there a way you can show what yours looks like? Thanks.

Steffi

Don't care for them myself - I would rather think of a different way to define who I am................Debra

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    ... it seems silly to make a permanent change to your body and its appearance that might invite regret later in life.
    Were I to trust any group on the planet on this particular thought, it would be us.

Lea

I have em on both arms and back, dont mind much if there visible when I ware a dress top with straps since I believe they are as much a part of my non femme self as when I am en femme