Thread: New Accessories

Obsessed with Heels Jessicafreed's Avatar

Smile New Accessories

For those of us in Michigan or visiting Michigan anytime, there is a wonderful store to buy wigs and breast forms. It is called Feke's Wigs in Brighton, MI. I was just there and the two ladies that run the place were exceptly nice while helping me pick out my first wig and set of breast forms. I bought a shoulder length red wig and a set of breast forms and two bras. They give honest advice and measure you so you get the right product for you. I will post pictures as soon as my purchases come in.

Next step...Venturing out while completely dressed. Hope to start doing that once I get my wig.

Love,

Jessica

rebecca_abigail29
    Where is that in relationship to Toledo?

About 70-75 miles from Toledo, due north. Another place in Michigan, is Janet's Closet in Wyandotte. Which is south of Detroit, about some 50 miles from Toledo.

As far as other womens clothes, we have a lot of places to buy the clothes you want in Michigan, it's at any mall of boutique. Lane Bryant is a good place if you are a 14-16 or larger. Also Avenue in queem size. Most wig shops are very cd friendly. The place I went to, the lady asked if I wanted to stand out or fit in. I told her I wanted to fit in and got a very nice wig.

silicon breast

I am looking for silicon attachable breast so I can glued it on my available breast tissue to feel more natural rather then inserts.Can I get it from store.

Obsessed with Heels Jessicafreed's Avatar

Smile Breast Forms

Quote Originally Posted by AMANDA12
    I am looking for silicon attachable breast so I can glued it on my available breast tissue to feel more natural rather then inserts.Can I get it from store.
    Most silcone breasts are attachable directly to the skin with adhesive or insertable into a bra. The ones I bought are, but the lady told be it is more comfortable to insert them rather then glue to my chest, but I could sitll do that is I was wearing a swim suit.

Jessica

breast forms

hi i got my pair from a shop in london transformaition they are silicone and i stick them on,i am36 so i bought a b cup i think they feel better then hveing a bra insert lots tiffa

Transformation have a london shop? Is this the same transformation as www.transformation.co.uk?
    Do Not Feed The Newbie

transformation

yes they are behind euston station,have fun they are nice people
    Last edited by tiffa; 10-30-2005 at 07:07 PM.