Thread: so much fun

so much fun

Hi ladies,

The wife and I had a lot of fun today. She did my make up abd everything. I put up a new profile pic. She is the best. Anybody else just get to have this much fun with their wife?

Last night my wife said she was going to paint her nails. I asked if she would do my toe-nails, she said no, but handed the bottle over so that I could do my toe-nails as she was doing her fingernails. When I finished she said let's see them and made some suggestions such as how long to let them dry. Maybe not as much as you two but my wife but all the same fun for me and my wife.

AnitaH

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I think I do. My wife thinks CDing is fun and we often go out together socially as "two girls". Some of our most fun times together have been with me dressed as a girl
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Sammy, your having to much fun When dressed I'm my wifes best girlfriend...it dosen't get any better.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    My wife says that I'm more into makeup than she is. We do each others nails sometimes though.
    Dana Ryan

Gold Member
    My wife isn't into make-up but we shop and have mani/pedis together. I know I am blessed with her and treat her accordingly.

I love spending time getting dressed up with my wife, whilst I do my own makeup we help each other choose an outfit and have themed nights at home....Always a lot of fun.

Ido when we have time