Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cold Air

I'm not really a fan of cold anyhtng really,,, However, I do admit, a little nip in the air is envigorating comming through pantyhose

I agree with sure on this one, lol. It just makes me realize I forgot to put on leggings or house, either way I'm not one to suite and enjoy the colds air unless I'm skiing or trying to snag a date with a hot mhmmm beautiful and sweet girl I just met while skiing!! Tends to raise your blood pressure a few notches when flirting like a girl with a girl. Turned down almost every time though. That makes the cold weather even colder. Dag nabit this cold and uneventful cold weather!

Kristen~~

I dont like the cold when wearing a dress. I do love it when on a warm summer night when a cool breeze blows under my dress, and I love it when the breeze picks up my dress like the pic in this thread.