Thread: Reverse purging (or to strange to be true)

Reverse purging (or to strange to be true)

For years I have been wearing either low rise jeans or leggings on a daily basis. I own plenty of skirts and dresses for just about any occasion and do wear them but mostly for things like dinner with friends or on a casual date. In recent months I have been avoiding anything but skirts and started thinking about my current clothes selection.

Why have I gone away from jeans, leggings and heels to skirts and over the knee boots?

It is not me being bolder but instead kind of got tired of jeans and leggings. When I first started this thread my mind was thinking someone upstairs is playing some odd game with me, a warped reverse purging process as many go thru which I have not for well over ten years and was short lived.

My reason for posting is I have nobody else to tell other than here since people do not understand me to begin with how do I expect them to even want to hear this.

Oh, I have totally gotten into Hue tights, have all the fun colors. They last much longer than pantyhoses and about the same price but not the same feel.
    SRS January 27

It would seem to me that whether you are a CD or a GG you kind of follow the fashion. Today it seems that tights and skirts are back in fashion. My GF has changed her style and wardrobe at least 6 times (drastically) in the 8 years we've been together. It just shows that you care about how you look.

Well Karen I'm more of a dresses and skirts kindof girl and only once tried on a pair of jeans to head out enfemme and it didn't feel quite fem enough to me. So it was back to the skirts and dresses. Now with the cold weather movin in, I'm all about the kneehigh boots....

Renne.....

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    The last few years, I got away from dresses and started wearing pants more than ever before. Then this last summer, I picked up some cute summer dresses. Now I'm waiting for the weather to change.
    Dana Ryan