26 20.31%
  • 38D

7 5.47%
  • Soemthing larger than 38D

17 13.28%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: breast sizes

Quote Originally Posted by Darla Dahlstrom
    Well you forgot about us fat chicks. I'm a 42C/D myself. Mostly 42C, but there are a few outfits that look better with a bit more cleavage, so I re-use some old breast enhancers with my forms.

Of course the stereotypical CD breast sizes are: extra-large, huge and OMG.
    Agreed, I am a natural C but could use a D or DD. Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Aspiring Member
    I wear a 44 B.

I find them some what hard to find, but have had success at Wal-Mart, but you just have to keep looking.

I Can fill a B, reasoably well without forms, and only wear them when I am fully dressed and wish to be a little more prevelant in that area.

I do not have a S/O and do keep my doors locked when I am dressed

Denise

Smile breast size

hi vickie i like small sizes ,my fave is36b looks best on me aswell

I go for a smaller cup size: 34B

I think smaller on me looks better, and less like I'm just trying to have huge breasts to please myself. Smaller breasts do look nicer, I think - TGirl or not...

xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

breasts

yes small breasts do look best on tgirls then they dont look like implants

Breast Size

Breast size is very subject, I like a 38C personally
    my wife is a 38D and are HUGH BIG way to much for me.

Veronica

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

relative size

I do think that the survey is flawed from the start. The issue of breast size is a relative one, to my thinking. A size DD breast on a 34 inch frame is just a bit taxing on one's center of gravity, but on a 44-inch frame is less of an issue.

I do think a B/C size breast on a relatively average size tgirl is super.

tina

Well I wear a 44C bra and think i look rather nice in that size i've tried larger ones and they were to big for my frame not that i'm small just that i looked top heavy with larger ones but i voted anything larger than 38D cuz i too like em big on other tgirls
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

My Feminine Self Lady Katherine's Avatar
    Hard choice, but I chose 38 B ... it's my size and I have naturally feminine breasts that size. So what do I know? Never thought about enhancing mine. Got breasts by age 11 ... oh, what the heck? Love 'em now, but was so embarrassed in gym class and swimming! Maybe that's why I like dressing girly. Katherine

I can't vote on this one either. It depends upon the body size and shape as to what breast size I think looks best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mine are 38 C ..... developed at age 12.
    Lady Katherine ~ I can definately relate to gym class and swimming.

Kim

I am naturally a 34A, but prefer a 34B with my forms as I am a very petite girl.
    The answer is smaller is better for the most part, it all depends on the natural size of the person....
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Brooks
    Just a figure of speech Stephani, just a figure of speech. We all need a chuckle sometimes. Would hormones have been a better answer?
    Kisses, Linda

Hi All: Great question there. I have a personal preferance, i voted 36C as they R beautifully proportioned for most women. I actually enjoy small busted women as I think they just look so sophisticated. I actually saw a beautiful young woman once that had almost no breasts and yet she was stunning. My main reason for responding is this. I would recommend to any woman that was contemplating breast augmentaion Sx. Don't do it. There is risk and real breasts R so much more beautiful than the silicone implants. Then if a woman really feels strongly about "needing " Sx. then I would say to her get the best doctor U can afford, 2 opinions, and then listen to the doctor. So many women get implants that R to large and end up looking ridiculous. The benchmark of a really good breast augmentaion is if U can't tell for sure.

Banned Read only
    I am 5"10 and I have to have 32B becos anything bigger will look unnatural and out of place. To me breast size is not that important. As long as it allows me to pass in most situations it is ok.