Thread: Crazy weather

Crazy weather

What's going on? 2 days ago I went to class in a light weight sleveless dress. But yesterday I wore a denum dress and tights... Today a sweater-dress and 2 pair of pantyhose.... What kind of a trick is Mother Nature play'n here?

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    You should have seen what our weather in Seattle has been this week. The schools were closed all week and it seems like we had one snow storm after another. Then the ice rain and we reached a high temperature of about 28 degrees today. Tomorrow it is supposed to rain all day and maybe all of the snow and ice will be gone. This almost never happens here.
    Dana Ryan

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Yes, the weather has been crazy here too....almost 80 today - great walking weather......more of the same tomorrow....

Who are ye telling!!!
    Last week I was able to manage Cross-Country Skiing a few times.
    Three days ago, we had sunshine and it was mild.
    Particularly yesterday morning we had sleet and snow.
    Yesterday evening we were back to milder temperatures...
    best stay under the covers in my favourite night-wear!
    Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

we here in Californian are getting out first real rain and snow up in the mt's. a couple months late but we need it so we can have water to send to la so they can hose down there streets. maybe some will be left over so the food crops can get water and we have some to drink.
    but with luck it will break the icey cold spell that has been hitting us for the past month. am temps down to the low 20'sF. for this area that is very cold.

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    Here in Michigan between the two penninsulas we finally got a few inches of snow. I just checked the temperture outside, it is 6 degrees F. and they say we may go below 0 tonight.
    I saw a young girl at the gas station tonight wearing a dress she wears to work. I could only think one word "Cold". Everybody else is wearing jeans or Carharts in this weather.

It is the result of a carefully orchestrated marketing plan created by Al Gore to get his name back in circulation, and give him a credible platform to impress the public with when he hits the talk show circuit, which he hopes will make him a respected forecaster of future world events, which he will exploit to create some wiggle room to take a shot at getting elected president, which he knows will happen, because it is a Karma thing he is entitled to since he really thinks he got ripped off in that recounting conspiracy to ruin his life.

It is just a theory that popped into my head a minute ago...I may be wrong...

It would be really cool if I was right though, wouldn't it?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its the environmentalists!! Controlling the weather so they can blame it on global warming and us coal miners!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Come on up the the 'great white north' if you want some weird stuff. Snow one day, rain the next. Temps. are changing up to 20 degrees from day to day. 6"'s of wonderful powder yesterday and they are calling for rain again in 2 days. Go figure.

It was so cold here yesterday I wore leggings under my jeans. They are way warmer and comfy than thermals.

Banned Read only
    OMG, my nipples have icicles hanging from them! It was zero F (-32C) here this morning with 3" to 6" of snow on the way later today. Sunday they are calling for a high in the 40's and rain.

Yesterday the Twin Cities got its first sub-zero temperature reading (-11 F) of the season. Normally happens in December.

Richelle - I like wearing leggings under my jeans too.

Snow - severe flooding - lots of rain - cold - warm - grey - no sun for weeks,,,, Oh wait! I forgot - thats normal in Oregon....................Debra

Everyone knows, its all George Bush's fault!

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Proud to report another unusually balmy day here (for Jan), almost 80 degrees and I did perspire a bit on my daily walk.....

Gold Member
    The meteorologists are probably having a ball. They predicted heavy snow here for two days and we got some rain with temperatures in the 50s. Well, it was close.

I am with Sue on this crazy weather in Utah. As long as the snow stays in the mountains i will take the rain in the valley anytime. Right now in Salt lake City at 7:30 Saturday morning we are warmer than Phoenix Arizona

I would like to talk to the person in charge of the weather and ask what I've done wrong to be punished with below -30C temps all week long. Wednesday it was -49C with the wind "just nasty" Today its going up to 0 celcius, let the headaches begin!!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Its the environmentalists!! Controlling the weather so they can blame it on global warming and us coal miners!!
    Hay Karren; Those environmentalists, just stated that last year was 2 degrees colder than the 3 previous
    years. I think the some one turned on the AC maybe. But do not worrier, it runs on a coal fired generator.
    Here in Illinois, it is cold, snowy one day, 45 degrees and rain 2 days later. Once you catch a cold, you can
    not shake it for anything.
    Rader

One scientist believes we are in a new ice age strting. "Not by fire, but by Ice." I forgot the author. Sorry

Want to know what's bad? Planning in advance to go out somewhere, and having no idea what the weather will be really like.

I bought a couple of sweater dresses for sale because I figured the next couple of days would be cold, and the day I met up with friends last week was me wearing a halter top tank and jeans/boots.
    You see, that's what's really frustrating. I hope I'm making sense here.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Thumbs down Ho hum! It's ALWAYS THE SAME!

EVERYONE talks and complains about the weather!

Yet, NO ONE DOES ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When I see some babe out in this cold, the first thing I think of is THERMAL THONGS

Here we go again. S/o and I have been snowmobiling quite happily daily for the past 10 days or so. Temps. have run around the 10F degrees daily and now I am told by the weather guessers that Tuesday it will be around 40F degrees and raining. Looks like the 'great white north' has packed it's bags and gone to the banana belt for the winter.