Thread: Trocks

Trocks

Hi All,

I went to see the 'Trocks' in Melbourne last night...they were fabulous...it was opening night.

I saw them about three years ago on another international tour...they were even better this time.

If anyone should get a chance to see them...don't miss them...you will be entertained.

Cheers,

Colleen
    Any time to dress up is the right time!!! Especially in Vintage Chic clothes...

For better understanding: http://www.trockadero.org/
    DonnaT

they are a real hoot! Yes, they are based in the US
    michellej

Deanna Ashlee

Smile Trocks

Yes, It is a fun show, I saw them in Sydney a few weeks ago. They are terrific dancers and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The 'Trocks'

Hi All,

For those who are not aware of 'The Trocks'....they are a ballet troupe of guys who do 'Swan Lake' and much more in tutus.
    They are guys who do the ballerina thing...they have been going fo nearly thirty years and are internationally renowned.

They eminate from New York.

Their correct title is 'Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo'

If you get a chance...go and see them,

Colleen
    Any time to dress up is the right time!!! Especially in Vintage Chic clothes...

sounds good...

I saw a production of Shakespeare's "A Winter's Tale" at Cambridge Arts Centre, and this was an all male cast playing female parts too. They doubled up on a lot of parts, so they played both male and female... and the production didn't excentuate the fact they were males posing as females, ie: drag queens... it was done with artistic integrity, and I thought did really well.

Very crossdressing friendly.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]