Thread: New SO and her family

New SO and her family

It's been a while again. But I have something quite wonderful to tell.

I had recently fell in love with a woman who has three children (two, both girls, live at home). From the very get-go I let her know about my crossdressing to which she was perfectly fine. After a while of dating and being in love we decided it was time I moved in with her. Of course I was a little nervous. For one, I had never lived with children. Another - how would they react??????

I'll just say that last night me, my SO, and one of her daughters were walking around a mall with me in a short skirt, tights, a sweater, and mary janes and all had a wonderful time. There was also an incident on the school bus where one school bully was making fun of the youngest girl (11). The girl said something to the effect of "I'm glad my dad isn't a cross dresser" to which my SO's daughter replied "you don't even have a dad." When we asked her how she felt about it she said it seemed perfectly normal.

So here I am living with the love of my life and her two daughters and all of them have completely accepted me for who and what i am.

There are wonderful people out there.

I agree MaryJane, there are some wonderful people out there, and you are very lucky to have found one of them. Make sure you don't spoil what you've found for yourself!!!

Paula.
    Living on the edge might be dangerous, but it has an awesome view!!

Super Fantastic, glad everything is going good for you....BJ

Hmmm.......I'd be careful there. If one of the girls is spilling all over school that you crossdress, soon the entire neighborhood will know. It could spill over into your place of work, the school facuilty, etc. Sometimes low-key is better. Loose lips sink ships, and kids have the loosest lips of them all.

I am happy for you, i hope it just gets better from here on.
    Adrianne.

YAAAAY!!!

Prosperity and good times are here, so relish them! xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

That's great Mary Jane. Thanks for sharing that. I wish you and your new family all the best.
    Phoebe

wow congrats!

Congrats thats such a lovely story

In-n-Out / Back-n-Forth / Shannon's Avatar
    You are blessed to have so much support from your family. I also agree with Marla -- might want to be careful, but sounds like it may be too late.

thanks so much for all your wonderful replies. i read them all to my SO and she was very happy for them.

i'm not too worried about work because everyone there knows and loves me for it as well. in fact i sometimes go in skirts. i'm an actor so it's pretty much a very welcoming environment. as far as the neighborhood is concerned - well i'm not really too concerned about that one. never been a huge "neighorhood" person (i'm pretty private).

the only thing i'd be worried about would be the girls at school. i had a chat with the youngest about it and she's very understanding and knows that there is nothing wrong with what i am.

but if something happens at school we'll deal with it then.

again - thank you all so much for your kindness.