Thread: What A Bargain!!!

Exclamation What A Bargain!!!

I just purchased 7 of the prettiest formal gowns, (pictured below) ever for the low, low price of $172.29...TOTAL!!! They are brand new and being made to my measurements. I'll receive them in 3-4 weeks and I can hardly wait. I can't believe it and I'm so excited!!! That's 1 gown for each day of the week at an average cost of $24.61 per day. Shoes...I've got to go shoe shopping now. Uh-oh, this is gonna cost me the big bucks.

Last edited by Cassandra Marie; 12-21-2005 at 01:44 AM.

Nice dresses, where did you get them.
    Adrianne.

I'm so jealous

I'm so jealous of you. I've been trying to find dresses like that for so long. I'm a size 18 and can't find ant in my area. I also envy you trying on each one. Can you get any in my size? Barbara

I bought a wonderful formal gown on eBay for $24 shipped. This is only the stock photo as I don't have a digi-cam handy.

I'm so jealous of you. I've been trying to find dresses like that for so long. I'm a size 18 and can't find ant in my area. I also envy you trying on each one. Can you get any in my size? Barbara
    I'm sure you could find one in your size on eBay. Most auctions for formal gown give very specific measurements u can reference and have return policies as well.
    Last edited by imagination96; 10-28-2005 at 10:52 AM.
    - Steph

Very nice Cassandra and Steph. I hope you both share photos of yourselves in the gowns as soon as possible.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

great catch!

Cassandra,
    Wow! Adjectives fail me on this one. Beautiful gowns at unbeleivable prices. I love gowns too and would love to see pics of you in them once they arrive. Congratulations again on your purchase.

Best,
    Gunda
    Last edited by Gunda; 10-29-2005 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian1966
    Nice dresses, where did you get them.
    Yes, inquiring minds want to know
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]