Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oranges

Nice prose! You make writing that well seem easy, lord knows it is not. And you do NOT look 55 in your avatar picture... i'm not good at guessing ages, but i'd say 45 max, but probably at least 35-37. Very natural! You pull it off so well. You, my dear, are an artist!

-kristi

Platinum Member
    Lori, its great when one of us can have a positive, constructive impact on those around us....even on the creepy one! Its kinda sad that we couldn't have gotten here sooner, individually as collectively. Thanks for being an orange!

a bit nutty
    Fantastic story! What a strange roller coaster ride that must have been. On a funny note though, have you ever seen the "annoying orange" on you tube? No no no..not that it applies, it's just that is what I thought after you said you were an orange. check it out, it's silly and immature but kind-of funny. The kid inside will chuckle anyway.

That sounds like you had an awesome night I had a GG comment on my legs and butt which made my day a while ago too

Thanks for sharing such a great story Lorileah! I'm so happy that an otherwise not so fun night turned into such a beautiful experience. I'm sure it's one of many in your future.

Thanks for sharing this! Interesting story, you lived. You have more guts than i have, going dressed to a bar.

Well you know what they say "there is always one," but baring the one jerk sounds like you had a good night. Well done hun,

Susan
    Susan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]If you love freedom set it free. If it comes back, its yours, if not, its 1936 Stalinist Russia! - The Daily Show[/SIZE]

You and Karen should become the site story tellers!! You both tell stories so well and keep the interest all the way through!

Love,
    Kristen~~

Silver Member
    Great story, Lorileah.

I don't mean to be rude, but ...

You might consider upgrading the bars you visit. It seems that one has some less than stellar characters. When you reach the point where you're looking around for possible assistance, it's not a good sign!

BTW, as someone who is fifty SIX, I can tell you that you are about to completely lose those looks on your next birthday! Yeah, that's it ... that's what happened to me ... It was that one extra year ...

Lea

Great story Lorileah. You found your true color!

Quote Originally Posted by Lea Paine View Post

You might consider upgrading the bars you visit. It seems that one has some less than stellar characters. When you reach the point where you're looking around for possible assistance, it's not a good sign!
    Actually this is a very good bar. This was the first time I have had an issue that I just could not walk away from. It was an interesting night all around. Wolfie had a friend who was almost 7 feet tall who was just as strange. One of the women there asked the bartender to keep an eye on him because he was getting "belligerent" (he was a little drunk...ok he was really drunk). The bartender said he would watch and call security if needed then under his breath he said that there was NO way he was going to take on a guy that big by himself.

I have been to many bars and this one I feel safe in usually and it has a mix of men, women, gays, lesbians and straights. Other bars I have been in you would have to take the whole clientele to get one set of teeth.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,