Thread: Crossdressing Service in the UK

Crossdressing Service in the UK

Ive been wanting to go to a crossdressing service to try some different looks and found lots on the internet but dont want to waste my money. Ive found one called Transpose. Anyone been?

i went to the birdcage in lancaster a few years ago, it was a lot of fun, but unfortunately, i think they stopped a while back which is a shame, would also love to find somewhere else to go

Mountain Lass
    Yes, one of the newer girls on here went last year. She was pleased withthe service. There is another private one in Cheshire (try the Uniquetg site) but stay away from Transformation.....!

I haven't been yet but I recently came across The Fourth Space which looks to be very professional great website. I am thinking about booking a trip

Susan
    Susan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]If you love freedom set it free. If it comes back, its yours, if not, its 1936 Stalinist Russia! - The Daily Show[/SIZE]

Escaping from the closet Carla Stevens's Avatar
    I can recommend Dee Selecta in Bolton.
    Dee is fantastic & understanding.
    The first time ANYONE had ever seen me dressed was at Dee's when I went for a make-up lesson late last year.
    I've been a few times since then as it's about the only chance I get to dress for any length of time.
    They also have a photo studio with Bella Jay (Repartee Magazine) as the photographer.
    “I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a WOMAN in it.” Marilyn Monroe

The views & opinions expressed in the above post are those of the author.
    Anyone acting on any information contained within the post does so entirely at their own risk.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

thanks for the replies. Transpose looked like the best all round package for the price so I will give them a try.

Go the Fourth Space. They have great videos and i have talked to the person in charge vial email.
    I am too far away but since you sound close, you should look into it.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Hi Nicola,

Although I haven't personally yet managed to get across to transpose, a friend of mine has and speaks very highly of Teela. If you do visit, I would love to hear how you get on as it definitely my intention to make a visit to transpose one day in the not too distant future.

I have been to Dee Selecta in Bolton that someone else recommends and they too are lovely; friendly and welcoming with a good set-up.

If you ever get down south and have the chance of a make-over, my all-time favourite dressing service is Visions, near Camberley in Surrey. They offer a fantastic make-over service and at very reasonable prices - (compared with some other websites I have looked at!) You can take a look at the Visions web site at www.visions-uk.co.uk/

Let us know how you get on. Good luck.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Mmmmm .. just commenting to "bookmark" at this point .. look forward to checking out Visions, that's for sure!
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

Hi - I went to Josie at Adam and Eve in London last year: http://www.adamandeve121.co.uk/

Even though it was in temporary space at the time, it was terrific. Josie was very warm and friendly and the results blew me away.

Just lately I've been trying to contact Ann's Dressing Service in Derbyshire without success: http://annsdiscreetdressing.co.uk

Anyone know if she's still operating?

Jxx
    From the dark end of the street, to the bright side of the road.

Follow me - www.twitter.com/closettran