Thread: Last night

Last night

Hi ladies. I got a chance to dress last night. It was so exciting. I roamed the house, cleaned up, and relaxed. I couldn't of asked for a nicer night. I took a few pics and posted a new profile pic....please feel free to drop by the page and say hi. Anyone else have a good night last night?

Having a good day right now! Been dressed most of the day...a rare treat. Hopefully there'll be pictures later.

Nope...no good nights. Days on the otherhand wow you bet. Another 6 hours in the supergirl outfit and out shoppin for bargins.... what a blast. Nights I spend planning for the next day and getting things ready so the change out time goes as fast a possible....

Renne.....

Makeup addict!
    Jealous!!!

Hope you enjoyed your beautiful self. It feels great to dress up as a girl, doesn't it?