Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there anything that gives you that "itch" to dress?

So jealous!!!
    Ahhhhhh!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    nope, its just something I need to do...which is why I do it every day

I dont know what makes me want to dress i hav been doing it so long just love the way it makes feal

Katie, for me it comes in waves some take days, weeks even months to reach me but when they do it's unstopable.

Sometimes all it takes is to see a good looking woman in sheer tights or short skirt and i'm ready to go dress. Saying that most days i'm wearing suspenders and stockings but the urge to fully dress takes over.

I have too many "triggers" to count :-) Spent so many rainy days dressed I swear I think about it every time it rains.

Last one that got me thinking :
    Saw an outfit on a news show I liked and realized I had the pieces in my closet to put it together.
    Went upstairs pulled it all out and ended up dressing a few days later when I got some time.

mine....it is what it is...life is a giant trigger for me....im new to it somewhat, but enjoy the whole feeling.....very nice

Whenever I see the curves and swells of a GG.

Kira

Usually the main reasons for increased urge are;
    -Not dressing for a while. Like anything you enjoy, any time away makes you want it more.
    -Seeing an item or items of clothes that I'd like to try on. Can be any time or place. On TV, in the street, in a shop, my GF, online etc
    Doesn't matter if I get to actually wear what I saw, but once the idea is in my head, its there for a while.
    -Prolonged periods of boredom. If Ive got nothing to do, house is tidy, Ive not got any TV saved on the hard drive and Ive exhausted all my favourite PC/PS3 games then Im just sat there twiddling my thumbs.
    Then I'll think to myself "I could always have a go with some liquid eyeliner..."

Not the most original reasons, but Im pretty typical.
    Samantha -x-

getting up in the moring makes me want to dress but i have to take off my night gown and panties to get dressed
    hugs
    Ronda

yes to take care of the itch i just get out of the shower and get dressed.i tend to not walk around the house with nothing on. so why not do it in a cute dress or skirt and top.
    about the only time not fully in womens clothing is at work, company required outerwear.

For me there I do not what triggers my need to be Amanda. I just feel that I need to dress and I bring Amanda out to Play.
    Amanda

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    Any day ending in the letter "Y" significantly triggers my desire to crossdress!

Gold Member
    So Patti, you wanted to dress Yesterday and Today, but not Tomorrow?