Thread: What a thrill.

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar

What a thrill.

Hi Girls.

I am so pleased with what has just happened this morning let me explain. As many of you know, I wear tights (pantyhose) everyday. For my everyday tights I buy them from my local supermarket I buy a well know brand of Pretty Polly Soft Shine tights. Pretty Polly manufactures a wide range of tights and stockings here in the UK.

Well over the past few months I have found that one or two pairs have been smaller than others in the panty area. I sent an email from their web site to complain, this in turn lead to me sending the tights to their customer service department along with a letter.

Today, I received a letter of apology along with a pair of tights as compensation. The thrilling part of all this was that I did it all as Sandra the letter was addressed to me as Sandra. I wrote as a woman and was treated as a woman all along, great.

Have any of you girls done anything like this? If so what was it regarding and did you get a thrill from being a total woman even for a short time?
    Love Sandra xx

Elinor
    Thats wonderful for you Sandra to be treeted like a woman.

That's great.
    Adrianne.