Thread: boys that dress like girls that dress like boys but are still girls

boys that dress like girls that dress like boys but are still girls

Hi
    sorry for the really really long title I couldnt figure out how to make it shorter and still sound right LOL

there are lots of girls that dress like boys n wear girls clothes that look like boys clothes but are girls clothes but they still look like cute girls doing it

so would it be weird to be boy that dressed like a girl that dresses like a boy but still looks like a girl not a boy?

oh sorta like this http://loveclothing-blog.blogspot.co...rls-to-be.html

i realy like the 2nd pic
    Last edited by Jennifer8; 01-29-2012 at 09:37 AM. Reason: added the link

Willow, I have been thinking about starting this thread myself! I love to get all dressed up in really feminine clothes with lot's of ruffles and lace in private, but I'll never be able to go out in public that way. And I hate guy clothes, they are so boring. But I've been thinking, maybe I could pull off being out in public dressed as a woman, trying to look like a man. I'm thinking it's basically the butch lesbian look. It's not what I prefer to wear, but if I could be me in public dressed that way, I would love it. These photos are really giving me some ideas. I would love to hear from anyone else that has tried this and has any tips or tricks to pull it off.
    I just couldn't wear my big girl panties today.

One of the most beautiful girls i ever saw, we were waiting for our orders at gold coast dogs- 2 pm just her and me- she had medium length very urly hair- kind of 80's (it was the 80's) but very chic- not faddish. large roundish glasses that were big in the 80's (they were awesome on her) and she had the man-tailored grey pantsuit on- a few feminine styling touches, and the fabric was a slight sheen- feminine- but looked definately -'man tailored' rather than feminine- medium heels.

At the time, i occasionally shot models, a little fashion. I even met Cindy Crawford once (she was quite genuine, very cool). This chick would have blown her away. I finally told her how she looked as i got my double cheeseburger and cheese fries to head back to work, it took about 20 seconds, I summed it up as only one who appreciaces feminine dressing like we do can- and i'll be darned of she didn't blush. I should have asked her out (she was probably5-10 years older than me, and way better heeled, so to speak), but i was too in awe- how could i ever live up to her style?

Since then- i have always loved a nice pantsuit- businesslike but with feminine touches, rather than having been hit with a feminine sledgehammer. This works well for my wife- she is not fussy feminine- she makes that kind of outfit look awesome.

I kind of dress like this one already...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TNke2HN-x2...s1600/love.jpg

... I just don't have the long hair.
    Last edited by Nigella; 01-29-2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Apologies, img tags removed, post restored

Quote Originally Posted by Aloha Jayne View Post
    But I've been thinking, maybe I could pull off being out in public dressed as a woman, trying to look like a man. I'm thinking it's basically the butch lesbian look.
    ya got it sorta right i guess? but the girls i know and see still look like girls not boys even the ones that wear boys clothes dont wanna look like boys there def still girls

for me IDK Im ok wearing some girls clothes right now but only if they sorta look like boys clothes but are still def girls clothes. ya Im confused to! IDK I guess im gonna have to explain it more maybe here or a new thread cause its diff then what im asking here?
    Last edited by Jennifer8; 01-29-2012 at 10:59 AM.

Willow is right.
    The girls in the pictures stand out as girls.
    But if any boy dressed like the ones in the pictures round my way they would have to be ready to run!

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Willow is right.
    But if any boy dressed like the ones in the pictures round my way they would have to be ready to run!
    Suzy is right also all of the pictures are girls looking very slightly masculine there are none of boys looking slightly feminine. You can't call these styles androgynous as they are all designed around girls ............
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Banned Read only
    At work I wear alot of pant suits with flats with little to no makeup.
    My days off you'll find me in jeans and a t-shirt with my running shoes.
    I wear very little jewelry to the exception of a pair of small hoops in my ears.
    No one would mistake me for anything but a girl.

Julia

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    Count me among them. Never liked lacy things and skirts are ok on occasion imo, but I'm a band t-shirt and jeans gal. It's the common style in the metal community and an androgynous one at that. Obviously I'd make it slightly more femme, but my profile pic is a good start to how I envision myself.

That said, I wouldn't mind some sexy lingere, or something similar.
    "To deny our impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human...." - Mouse from The Matrix
    Love me or hate me, I will always be myself.

I'm just the kind of gal that likes death metal, beer, and "dad" jokes. Oh and I build computers and play PC games.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Put me down as one of the people who think that it's not really a girl looking like a boy or even androgynous, as clearly they are feminine women ... IMHO they are wearing masculine styled women's clothes that's all. You asked: "would it be weird to be boy that dressed like a girl that dresses like a boy but still looks like a girl not a boy?" Well, no I don't think it would be weird at all. I think the boy in question would look a little feminized because his shorts would be very short and his pants will be very skinny fit or look like leggings but generally I think he'll look pretty cool and kinda metro-sexual.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I think it would be fun and flattering to be able to do this style. But you would have to be rather small framed to pull it off. Plus it is a young look that would complcate the mix for anyone past their 20's.
    I would like to be able to call back the years and give it a try, it is an interesting consept and looks like a comfortable medium for todays activities.

I looooove that look. Very cute.

I tend to be rather girly in my personal style, but not in my preferred fashion. This is probably why I'm so intent on FFS. I don't like my clothes to be critical to my gender presentation.
    It's easy to look like a woman in makeup and a skirt, but what if I'm wearing slacks and only slight makeup to work? Or jeans and a cute T on the weekends?

I would love to play around with some combos like Willow posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

In Hawaii at Pearl Harbor visitors center I was complimented on my skinny jeans boots and polo shirt (pink).
    An androgynous look but the girls in the shop thought it looked so cooool!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I would say there are plenty of cross over clothes that you can wear.
    Being younger you're able to get away with dark or bright colored skinny jeans, belts, very fitted tee's, ect.
    If you go into stores like top topic, zumies, ect and pick out 5 girls and 5 guys items [except for skirts obviously] most people would not be able to tell which is which without looking at the size tags.

So you want to wear girls clothes that look like boys clothes right?
    Do you want to do this and still be seen as a guy, or do you want to look like a girl [in boys clothes]?
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Im like that at work I dress in jeans overalls and tank top but am passable still as a woman engineer.In my job cant get away with skirts,dresss etc.

I'd rather dress like a girl who dresses like a girl... Even though I'm not a girl..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Willow is right.
    Hi Suzy, They should be wearing pink ladies running shoes I hope.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'd rather dress like a girl who dresses like a girl... Even though I'm not a girl..
    My thoughts exactly!!!
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Ditto here also!!!!!!

Diane Keaton in the 70's. looove it. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ca-7UJLr17...600/annie1.jpg . how's that for a GG crossdressing?
    sure, with that face anything she wear would be feminine and sexy. but I'd love to play around that style. going out wearing something like that and heels? ooo I want a 70's themed party!

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaM1985 View Post
    I'm a band t-shirt and jeans gal. It's the common style in the metal community and an androgynous one at that
    o/\o with the benefit that in a metal gig you can wear some dark eye makeup without raising any questions ^ ^ lml
    [SIZE="1"]It is fatal to be a man or woman pure and simple: one must be a woman manly, or a man womanly. — Virginia Woolf[/SIZE]

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    Exactly! And even black nail polish is considered andro too. See Alexi Laiho of C.O.B. or Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue. Both of whom wear eyeliner and are well respected.

So there's another reason I dig the genre and culture. It's more accepting and lacks much of the religious intolerance you find in other places. Plus, even though I'm a girl, I still have my masculine qualities and the look appeals to them too.
    "To deny our impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human...." - Mouse from The Matrix
    Love me or hate me, I will always be myself.

I'm just the kind of gal that likes death metal, beer, and "dad" jokes. Oh and I build computers and play PC games.

Banned Read only
    But note that the clothes are still cut for women, fitted, skinny legs, etc. women rarely wear "men's" clothe (maybe a sweater), they wear women's clothes, cut for women that might have a male-ish color palet (meaning all colors between black and blue).

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    But note that the clothes are still cut for women, fitted, skinny legs, etc. women rarely wear "men's" clothe (maybe a sweater), they wear women's clothes, cut for women that might have a male-ish color palet (meaning all colors between black and blue).
    You're right, and that simply points up the asymmetry that bugs us so constantly and deeply. Females can wear virtually any clothing made for humans, but males are tightly constrained to garments that I think are dull as dirt. There's nothing new about menswear-styled women's clothing, but just try promoting or wearing womenswear-styled men's clothing...

I guess I'm not the only one who hopes this is just another passing fashion fad...

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    I looooove that look. Very cute.
    I would love to play around with some combos like Willow posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy777 View Post

So you want to wear girls clothes that look like boys clothes right?
    Do you want to do this and still be seen as a guy, or do you want to look like a girl [in boys clothes]?
    Thanks badtranny and sammy777

ya I guess so n ya still a guy IDK about looking like a girl yet Im just goin by what my friend says shes the one that started it. hard to explain like iDK the more i do it the more she pushes me I dont hate it just dont know whats coming next you know?