Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gothy/punky/metal Girls

Gothy/punky/metal Girls

Was wondering how many of you have an alternative style of dressing that kind of fits that criteria. ^_^

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    You rang?

I love my tshirts and jeans, but like the bra and panties too. Perhaps down the line when I'm much further in my transition, I will consider babydolls and slightly more provocative clothing as well. (hot girls are loved in metal)

But on the whole, I'm not much of a girly girl. Gimme my wig and makeup, and I'm happy.
    "To deny our impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human...." - Mouse from The Matrix
    Love me or hate me, I will always be myself.

I'm just the kind of gal that likes death metal, beer, and "dad" jokes. Oh and I build computers and play PC games.

I basically have two girl personas that I want to emulate in my dressing, even though they both fit under this one "Sveta" identity. I suppose they could be Sveta in different stages of her life.

The first one is the girly girl (from about 9 to 14 years old), a girl who wears bright and flashy colors, loves smiles, dolls, stereotypical girly things. Likes to play in playgrounds and climb up jungle gyms and have fun being upside down.

The second one fits more into the category of this thread - a girl from around 15 to my current real age (which is 22), a girl who maintains feminine clothing but wears less bright colors, nails painted black, and not only feminine clothing (girls do sometimes wear baggy-ish T-shirts after all). Not strictly a goth, emo, or any of those things, but a more diluted mix of those categories with a bit of my added nerdiness (borrowed from my male persona). I guess you could call it the "nerdy yet sexy gamer girl".
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    Was wondering how many of you have an alternative style of dressing that kind of fits that criteria. ^_^
    Um, yeah, that's me alright :P
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Personally, I'm into goth, & steampunk here. I've been known to do gothic lolita cosplay as well..

Banned Read only
    Steampunk and punk are cool.

I'm into goth, steampunk and fetish! It's the very best of crossdressing...

I think that I would try the goth thing if I weren't so old. If I tried that now, they would just think me a desperate and pathetic old woman. LOL

I have a few outfits that fall into that category. Lucky for me that my girlfriend changes her look every few years, so I get some "hand me downs".
    Don't let my name fool you...I'm really an angel.

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    Personally, I'm into goth, & steampunk here. I've been known to do gothic lolita cosplay as well..
    I'm not big into steampunk, I do like cyberpunk though, and gothic lolita is adorable XD

I'm really into goth, metal, and industrial music and lifestyle with the tattooing, piercing, jewelry and clothes that go along with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

metal girl +1 ^ ^
    I love wearing black and have a major crush on tshirts/tops with skulls. (memento mori <3)
    [SIZE="1"]It is fatal to be a man or woman pure and simple: one must be a woman manly, or a man womanly. — Virginia Woolf[/SIZE]

I like Victorian Gothic as well as fashion from the 1920's

Age, and dislike of facial piercings keep me from punk, but I love the goth black hair, pale skin look.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Metal chick at heart, although I'm gonna need more leather and AquaNet to nail the look

I've admired to Goth look since it first got onto the road to popularity in the early eighties, (late seventies). Most folks I knew called the early Goths 'Death Rockers', but that wasn't necessarily associated with Black Metal. I guess, they were more into Punk. Folks credit Bauhaus' Bela Lugosi's Dead. But, to me it reminds me of some early Glam Rock stuff and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Maybe, it's all just evolution.

I do agree with Kimberly, though. If I attempted the look, I would look like a "desperate and pathetic old woman," or more like a pathetic old CD.

Rocker :)
    I'm all about the goth style. I'm sure that's pretty apparent from all my pics though lol.

My style is 100 percent goth and punk. I always wear dark makeup and black polish. I wear chokers/collars, leather tops and bottoms, plaid goth tops and skirts. I just love the style.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    IDK about alternative cause I dress that way like almost all the time but Black everyday gets boring thou lol my freinds been tryin to change that thou she says I need a change just wasnt expecting what she had in mind thou lol
    Last edited by Jennifer8; 01-31-2012 at 05:44 AM.

Banned Read only
    There is a swinger club in Denver called the Scarlett Ranch where I used to go to.
    Primarily I would go to beat men to a pulp in front of a crowd.
    Most of the time I would wear black leather and vinyl including some nice leather dominatrix boots.

Outside that environment however it was back to my normal Brooks Brothers skirts and tops for work.

Julia

I've been a fan of the EGL (Elegant Gothic Lolita) look for some time. I also think some of the more typical female American goth styles are cool too. Alas, like Kimberly, I fear I am too old to get away with the look myself.

I'm not much of a punk or a goth but I'm still a rocker to the bones. I have tattoos, pierced ears, and I usually have my finger nails painted black. To be more genre specific... I fall under Sludge Metal
    hEll

I am more metal myself. T shirt and jeans (sometimes even ripped). Very 80's. Can't do the hair though wigs aren't made for that much Aquanet.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not fem enuff to suit me. I prefer the trashy hooker look to trashy punk! However, some of the girls that posted above and Pythos, (who must be off with her GG or she'd be all over this thread), pull off some pretty and fem Goth/punk/steam looks!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

im a metal chick. matter of fact, i just went and saw Death Angel,Testament and Anthrax in concert this past weekend. awesome show (even tho i was in guy mode). but when i dress metal,i wear jeans and baby doll tshirts.

\m/
    <3 Jenny