Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gothy/punky/metal Girls

Oh my yes.

I had repressed my cross-dressing pretty well until I saw a movie with some VERY alluring gothic ladies. I knew as I watched that I was watching who I wanted to be. It was strange talking with my friends about it and having them think I wanted to have sex with these women, when in fact I wanted to BE these women.

I also really like the trashy femme-punk/****ty baby doll look, like Courtney Love or the girls from Babes in Toyland. It's funny because I don't listen to much punk rock otherwise, but if I'd been born a GG I would definitely have been a punk singer.

8rys, going on walkabout
    I guess I would qualfy.
    I used to be pretty heavy into industrial music a couple years ago. We would stomp to Aggro till the shut it down. I loved Cyber-goth style which was odd since my tastes musically were more rivethead. I tought classes at local conventions of how dread falls, making pieces for my partner and myself. I still rock knee high docs and ripped fishnets once and a while. The club scene here died when the state smoking ban went into place
    As I have started transition I am looking to modify my guy uniform ( Motorcycle and hotrod shirts) into a more punky rock chick look since they don't fit me right any more.

tastes like chicken Lilly Black's Avatar
    +1 metal-y, punky, roller derby girl.

i used to go for frillier stuff, ruffles and bows and shit, but it didn't stick and eventually my female taste gravitated toward a more butchy harmonic union with my male. i wear similar things in drab as in drag. jeans/acdc tshirts for example.

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    I love my goth clothes. I want to go to Bats Day at Disneyland. anyone up for it? I just bought a new skirt from Hot Topic and I want to wear it out so much.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've always been very attracted to goth girls (fab & trans). There's something about goth girls that's sultry, in an unconventional way which makes em all the more sexy!

I've been told I have a touch of goth in my look. I think I used to more than now, but it's still there.

That is definitely me Hiya
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think you should make a picture post about this. I'd love to see your looks! I'm slowly finding that the punky, goth metal style suits me a bit an I'd love to learn more.

I may not dress the part to much these days but I will always be a Punk/Rocker Chick on the inside
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Follow your dream.
    I would say I like a diluted goth look. So basically a few steps short of a hardcore goth look. I rather like some of the sisters of the main vampire character in Twilight.

So vanilla goth with a light dusting of vampire. Hehehe.

Like some of the other girls here I just think in to "seasoned" in life to pull it off. Wish I could! I love black. Tho I spent high school in the glam stage. Big hair, lipstick, and eyeliner you know the good stuff! nu-metal for me now.
    Tho I think I fell into the look of a cute Harley b\¥<h .. Wich I kinda like.

I don't get why some people feel too old to dress how they want. You're already a cross dresser breaking one social taboo, what's another? Enjoy life! :3

Well I'm in my 30s and people call me Goth all the time. I have not changed the basics of how I dress scenes I was In High school. I have gotten a bite more practical. I don't have on a spiked slave collar at work. I leave bondage pants at home as well. Drag, Drab I don't care, but people still call me goth. With Drag I get more lipstick options then mat black.