Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is best way to permenantly gain a nice woman's butt and hips?

What is best way to permenantly gain a nice woman's butt and hips?

die, become reincarnated as a woman with a nice butt and hips.

if you do the Brazilian silicone injections that might help you with the dying part

BTW nice ass Shan!
    Last edited by Aprilrain; 01-31-2012 at 12:41 AM.

Aspiring Member
    try the exercises at
    http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/worko...y-camp-workout
    or
    http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/worko...tone-your-butt
    or google butt exercises. there are lots of helpful pages with exercises illustrated

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprilrain View Post
    What is best way to permenantly gain a nice woman's butt and hips?

die, become reincarnated as a woman with a nice butt and hips.

if you do the Brazilian silicone injections that might help you with the dying part

BTW nice ass Shan!
    Still not reliable... even if you are Buddhist

Personally I wouldn't consider anything medical in order to change my body shape. I have occasionally padded my panties, and that's a pretty easy way to get the round butt look.
    But corn bread and butt squeezes? Sounds suspiciously like some kind of summer camp prank to me but nevertheless, I'll bite. (So to speak)

Quote Originally Posted by Phylis Nicole Schuyler View Post
    Where in Wallyworld did you find them and who made them? Do you remember the cost?

lingere and anywhere from 19 to 30 dollars depending on store

also many dept stores have them dillards.jcp,sears,target,etc etc

Aspiring Member
    Here's a little known secret, almost guaranteed to give you some junk in the trunk.....

M&Ms and a government job

Quote Originally Posted by Tgsara View Post
    Are there any Jeans you can suggest that help shape and lift the butt?
    I really like skinny jeans, because they cling to you. Get stretch denim and get a size that is a bit too small on you in the store. Not TOO small, but maybe a size smaller than you would normally get. I say go smaller because stretch denim stretches out, so you still want it to be nice and tight on you at the end of the day. If a smaller size produces a "muffin top" on you, you will need to get a denim with a slightly higher rise (nothing higher than mid-rise though, because high-rise jeans aren't really "cool").

Jeans with pockets on the back can be a nice touch because the pockets add volume back there. If you are tall...it can be hard to find skinny jeans of the right length. Honestly...I have to go try them on at the stores. It seems like jean manufacturers have slight differences in the lengths of their denim, which can make all of the difference for long-legged girls. In bootcut, I have a 36" inseam. So, skinny jeans seem f*cking hopeless because a lot of skinny jeans only go to a 30" inseam....so they say... But, I have found some skinny jeans by JBrand and Hudson (the kind I am wearing in my pic) that are long enough for me. Don't ask me how sizing makes any sense these days because IT DOESN'T!

Certain washes can also be nice, but be careful that the wash isn't TOO noticeable. You don't want to look like you walked out of an 80s video. Some slight "whiskering" at the pockets and lightness on the front of the jean can make your thighs look slightly bigger. And, lightness on the back of the jean (on the a$$) can create an illusion of roundness to that area. It's the same principles that apply with highlighting and contouring in makeup, if it helps to think about it that way.

Example: http://www.jbrandjeans.com/818_Slim_...00/p/2107.html

Also, I wouldn't be too sad if I had a small booty. I saw a cute girl in front of me with these pocketed skinny jeans with jewels on the pockets. (It sounds tacky, but it looked hot on her). I think it fit because she was so petite and skinny everywhere else, AND she knew how to dress so she looked cute.

Lastly, just do your exercises and don't forget to eat. (But, not too much...I try only to eat 1500 calories a day). There's a difference from a booty due to a fat a$$ and a booty due to the fact that you actually time the time to work out. If you DO decide to get surgery, I'd realize that you might not look proportional. Really skinny girls look good with nice little booties. Curvy girls with thighs and big boobs look good with a big butt. They kind of all go hand-in-hand. So, working out, eating right, and dressing well is almost always going to make you look better than getting injection and implants. But, if you DO get implants...I would address getting boobs to match and doing something so that your whole backside compliments the butt implants. (You don't just want a basketball a$$ with nothing really around it). I'm totally not against surgery...I'd definitely get breast implants and a nose job in a heartbeat (I think). But, I also really advocate working with what you got.

Also, Candice, in the procedure you are talking about where they transplant fat from the stomach into your a$$...wouldn't that cause cellulite??? I freaking wouldn't do it then, because cellulite is a b*tch to get rid of and looks like Hell. In fact, the only way to get rid of cellulite is by getting rid of the fat on your a$$/building up muscle back there. So, it would be counter-productive to the surgery!
    Last edited by Shananigans; 01-31-2012 at 07:18 AM.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Butt-squeezes? I've never heard of it before but I'll try it out and see what happens. I've heard that squatting can help too.

This may sound a bit tasteless but in Russia they say that girls who live in more remote villages have nice butts because every day they need to squat when they use the bathroom (often houses in these villages have outhouses rather than Western-style toilets). I wouldn't be surprised if there's some truth in this, though I'm sure that part of it is the good genetics that most Russian girls seem to have.
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sveta View Post
    Butt-squeezes? I've never heard of it before but I'll try it out and see what happens. I've heard that squatting can help too.

This may sound a bit tasteless but in Russia they say that girls who live in more remote villages have nice butts because every day they need to squat when they use the bathroom (often houses in these villages have outhouses rather than Western-style toilets). I wouldn't be surprised if there's some truth in this, though I'm sure that part of it is the good genetics that most Russian girls seem to have.
    Yeah, when JLo was really popular and I looked like a bean-pole (hadn't hit puberty), I did these all of the time. It was kind of funny because I really did notice a difference.

I was doing basketball and track all of my life and never really had a problem with my body. Then, in college, I gained weight when I stopped exercising.

After college, I began exercising again...doing yoga, the elliptical, running, squats, leg lifts and eating the right foods (but, allowing myself to cheat a bit with some things). I also started doing the butt squeezes again because it was something I could still do in my 4 hour lectures where I am sitting on my a$$ for 4 hours straight.

I've always had a booty back there, but with the exercises I noticed the lift and roundness that I wanted once the muscles had built up. And, as you said, squats are GREAT! They also work your thighs so that you can have nice thighs without them being all fat and rubbing together. It almost feels like the squats work my thighs so much that it is actually the thighs that kind of help support everything.

Doesn't it always come to a constant battle with gravity? haha
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    I really like skinny jeans, because they cling to you. Get stretch denim and get a size that is a bit too small on you in the store. Not TOO small, but maybe a size smaller than you would normally get. I say go smaller because stretch denim stretches out, so you still want it to be nice and tight on you at the end of the day. If a smaller size produces a "muffin top" on you, you will need to get a denim with a slightly higher rise (nothing higher than mid-rise though, because high-rise jeans aren't really "cool").

Jeans with pockets on the back can be a nice touch because the pockets add volume back there. If you are tall...it can be hard to find skinny jeans of the right length. Honestly...I have to go try them on at the stores. It seems like jean manufacturers have slight differences in the lengths of their denim, which can make all of the difference for long-legged girls. In bootcut, I have a 36" inseam. So, skinny jeans seem f*cking hopeless because a lot of skinny jeans only go to a 30" inseam....so they say... But, I have found some skinny jeans by JBrand and Hudson (the kind I am wearing in my pic) that are long enough for me. Don't ask me how sizing makes any sense these days because IT DOESN'T!

Certain washes can also be nice, but be careful that the wash isn't TOO noticeable. You don't want to look like you walked out of an 80s video. Some slight "whiskering" at the pockets and lightness on the front of the jean can make your thighs look slightly bigger. And, lightness on the back of the jean (on the a$$) can create an illusion of roundness to that area. It's the same principles that apply with highlighting and contouring in makeup, if it helps to think about it that way.

Example: http://www.jbrandjeans.com/818_Slim_...00/p/2107.html

Also, I wouldn't be too sad if I had a small booty. I saw a cute girl in front of me with these pocketed skinny jeans with jewels on the pockets. (It sounds tacky, but it looked hot on her). I think it fit because she was so petite and skinny everywhere else, AND she knew how to dress so she looked cute.

Lastly, just do your exercises and don't forget to eat. (But, not too much...I try only to eat 1500 calories a day). There's a difference from a booty due to a fat a$$ and a booty due to the fact that you actually time the time to work out. If you DO decide to get surgery, I'd realize that you might not look proportional. Really skinny girls look good with nice little booties. Curvy girls with thighs and big boobs look good with a big butt. They kind of all go hand-in-hand. So, working out, eating right, and dressing well is almost always going to make you look better than getting injection and implants. But, if you DO get implants...I would address getting boobs to match and doing something so that your whole backside compliments the butt implants. (You don't just want a basketball a$$ with nothing really around it). I'm totally not against surgery...I'd definitely get breast implants and a nose job in a heartbeat (I think). But, I also really advocate working with what you got.

Also, Candice, in the procedure you are talking about where they transplant fat from the stomach into your a$$...wouldn't that cause cellulite??? I freaking wouldn't do it then, because cellulite is a b*tch to get rid of and looks like Hell. In fact, the only way to get rid of cellulite is by getting rid of the fat on your a$$/building up muscle back there. So, it would be counter-productive to the surgery!
    It wouldn't cause cellulite because they don't take all of the fat, just fat cells. The cells stay where the doctor injected it. So about 60% of what they take out ( which btw will contour your body since it comes out from problem areas ) goes where you want it. In my case the butt and hips. I have seen plenty of before and after photos and it is amazing. Also I love to exercise but this procedure takes it to a level where exercise has its limits. Finally, I want to become a woman, so butt pads are a temporary solution to a feminine behind and hips.

Quote Originally Posted by candice44 View Post
    I have heard of silicone injections, the brazilian butt lift which sounds pretty good, even pills and creams. I want to get this done soon. Can anyone provide some information about this?
    Send me a cheque for $ 42,685. 44, I know, it's not cheap but neither am I, and I will send you " BUILD A BUTT", a "permanent butt and hip kit". After carefully opening the kit, examine all the products within to ensure you have received everything. After you receive your kit, follow these instructions:
    1. Strip naked .
    2. Shave any hair near or on the butt and hips.
    3. Open the bottle of 3M industrial glue supplied and apply a liberal amount to the complete hips and butt areas.
    4. Next, pull the 30 pound plaster hip and butt form supplies in the kit over your hips and butt fitting the plaster mold into position.
    5. Lay on the bed for a minimum of 60 minutes allowing the form to bond to your skin. After the bond is complete, use Varasol to remove any glue that remains around the form.
    6. Finally, apply a thin coat of paint supplied with the kit to the plaster to match the color of the form perfectly with your skin. Each layer of paint will increase the darkness of the form color. Take care in not applying too much paint or you will look like you were tanning your torso while keeping the rest of your body covered from the sun.

Here at " Build a Butt ", we take pride in helping you achieve yoru ultimate dream. For questions or concerns about this product or any other product we sell, please call, "1-777-BUTT-OUT".

Quote Originally Posted by jillleanne View Post
    Send me a cheque for $ 42,685. 44, I know, it's not cheap but neither am I, and I will send you " BUILD A BUTT", a "permanent butt and hip kit". After carefully opening the kit, examine all the products within to ensure you have received everything. After you receive your kit, follow these instructions:
    1. Strip naked .
    2. Shave any hair near or on the butt and hips.
    3. Open the bottle of 3M industrial glue supplied and apply a liberal amount to the complete hips and butt areas.
    4. Next, pull the 30 pound plaster hip and butt form supplies in the kit over your hips and butt fitting the plaster mold into position.
    5. Lay on the bed for a minimum of 60 minutes allowing the form to bond to your skin. After the bond is complete, use Varasol to remove any glue that remains around the form.
    6. Finally, apply a thin coat of paint supplied with the kit to the plaster to match the color of the form perfectly with your skin. Each layer of paint will increase the darkness of the form color. Take care in not applying too much paint or you will look like you were tanning your torso while keeping the rest of your body covered from the sun.

Here at " Build a Butt ", we take pride in helping you achieve yoru ultimate dream. For questions or concerns about this product or any other product we sell, please call, "1-777-BUTT-OUT".
    Thanks but no thanks

I also started doing the butt squeezes again because it was something I could still do in my 4 hour lectures where I am sitting on my a$$ for 4 hours straight.
    Given the amount of time I spend sitting in front of a computer (often doing nothing productive at all), this will be a great exercise to make sure that at least one productive thing will come out of my computer-time.

If you do not want foreign substances in your body, female hormones basically.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail Evans View Post
    If you do not want foreign substances in your body, female hormones basically.
    If you just regularly do the butt exercises, what kind of foreign substances would you be dealing with?
    I want to improve my butt and thighs but I'm not for any silicone injections or anything like that, and I'm not going to be taking any hormones.

Quote Originally Posted by candice44 View Post
    It wouldn't cause cellulite because they don't take all of the fat, just fat cells. The cells stay where the doctor injected it. So about 60% of what they take out ( which btw will contour your body since it comes out from problem areas ) goes where you want it. In my case the butt and hips. I have seen plenty of before and after photos and it is amazing. Also I love to exercise but this procedure takes it to a level where exercise has its limits. Finally, I want to become a woman, so butt pads are a temporary solution to a feminine behind and hips.
    Well, it sounds like you know more about the procedure than any of us! Have you been seeing a gender therapist about transitioning? Or, are you are seeing a doctor for HRT? The doctors and therapists that will be helping you in your transitioning process will probably be able to give you better advice from a medical point of view. They may give you more realistic expectations with the procedure than what you might be finding online. Also, they are probably getting these types of questions from other people in the process of transitioning, so they may can guide you to better resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Sveta View Post
    Given the amount of time I spend sitting in front of a computer (often doing nothing productive at all), this will be a great exercise to make sure that at least one productive thing will come out of my computer-time.
    Yay! Butt-squeezing sisters! I'm squeezing as I type! Bikini season coming up....

Banned Read only
    Yoga. Seriously, I have not met a woman or man who had a dedicated yoga practice and did not have a fantastic butt.

I am also butt squeezing as I type.
    Last edited by moondog; 01-31-2012 at 11:26 AM. Reason: added text

Plastic surgeons in Taiwan are offering to perform Addabuttttome's. So I've heard.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Side-note, if you like big butts and you cannot lie... You should Google Coco Austin for inspiration in your bootie endeavors. http://www.doggshiphop.com/hip-hop/n...-hop-honey.jpg

She's the girl from "Ice Loves Coco." She is dumber than a box of rocks, but she cracks me up for some reason. (And, she is delicious). I am going to stuff my pants, wear a blonde wig, really skank it up, and go as her for Halloween.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    For my money, the female suits I have give me as much "real" booty as I've ever wanted!

45802.jpg

BTW, Shana. With your figure, I don't think u couldn't screw up a photo of yourself no matter how much u tried!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hey Shan does the lab have any pressure sensors? Put them between the butt cheeks and record the squeeze pressure. I just could see you prancing around the labs butt squeezing and mule kicking. Then the recorded data could show a graph of butt pressures over the months and glute development. If any visitors were passing they may get a shock seeing someone acting like that but heck its science which needs some fun at times.
    Agrees with exercises to develop the muscles, but it takes time and patience. I doubt I would consider fat transfer or silicone injections after the latest breast implant problems, like using industrial silicone hell no. I also hate the idea of moon cratered thighs and butt from fat transfer but would the body absorb that fat if it is from you over time and is there a difference between abdominal fat and thigh/butt fat? If so where would you take fat from to inject into the butt and thighs?
    I have made lots of butt and hips enhancers but cannot get that smooth look under a tight elastine dress. I am afraid I do not like the padded panties unless they are worn under flaired skirts because they look like bubbles glued onto the hips and butt. Too artificial for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phylis Nicole Schuyler View Post
    Where in Wallyworld did you find them and who made them? Do you remember the cost?
    I found them in the women's underwear section and they were $10.97. Just saw them there yesterday.

First off thanks to Doc and April for being sweeties.

Secondly, Tania....girl, I got kicked out of the lab for doing just that. Something about aseptic techniques blah blah... Lol jk... I don't work there anymore because my school schedule I'd too hectic. But, have you tried hose over the butt pads? I think it might help smooth things out. I don't really have any experience with these things, but my SO is thinking about going this route. So, I have some learnin' to do. I'd try hose and dress that are tight but have some funky material to it. I have a dress that is real tight that I like that had a bunch of tiered fabric on it. It's like a strip of two inch fabric in tiers all the way down. I know you've seen these dresses. Anyway, they are Really flattering in creating a nice, curvy appearance...and, I bet you could hide a few little tricks up that dress to help a sister out in the trunk department.

Quote Originally Posted by Tania_aCrossdresser View Post
    Hey Shan does the lab have any pressure sensors? Put them between the butt cheeks and record the squeeze pressure. I just could see you prancing around the labs butt squeezing and mule kicking. Then the recorded data could show a graph of butt pressures over the months and glute development. If any visitors were passing they may get a shock seeing someone acting like that but heck its science which needs some fun at times.
    Agrees with exercises to develop the muscles, but it takes time and patience. I doubt I would consider fat transfer or silicone injections after the latest breast implant problems, like using industrial silicone hell no. I also hate the idea of moon cratered thighs and butt from fat transfer but would the body absorb that fat if it is from you over time and is there a difference between abdominal fat and thigh/butt fat? If so where would you take fat from to inject into the butt and thighs?
    I have made lots of butt and hips enhancers but cannot get that smooth look under a tight elastine dress. I am afraid I do not like the padded panties unless they are worn under flaired skirts because they look like bubbles glued onto the hips and butt. Too artificial for me.

http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/procedur...lift_video.php

Here is a short video of the procedure and the results.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tania_aCrossdresser View Post
    ---------------------------------
    Quite simply really, Tania. If they r made of compression foam, u need to compress them under a girdle. Then, they'll be as smooth and as flat as u like!

If you're butt pads r made of preformed foam, they won't compress, but u can buy the exact thickness u want. I have several. To have the proper buns for that certain look!

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any preformed hip pads for hip-less chicks or CDs!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!