Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CrossDressing and Society's stigmas

Fabulous! Gunda, you are a wealth of information. It's true that Western Culture, such that it is, has become much looser and more tolerant than some other cultures, especially muslim cultures where there has been a modern day turning back of the clock. Yet we sit here and bitch....

It could be a lot worse. In some other cultures, TiffTG's little adventure in Chicago would have gotten her arrested, stoned, tortured or worse.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Exploration

It's need more exploration.
    Bible is to govern the humanity and made laws to keep all comunity in shape at that time .Like government makes laws to keep comunity in shape. But the time passes the new development took place and with the new developments we have to resuffle or rebuild out thinks.
    Since our childhood we used to see girls in one type of dress and boys in another type of dress.This phenomina continues since decades.We used to see like that and that the reason we feel unusall in CD.Our eyes also genitically used to see same different dress since our father and forfather.

It is just like when some one born there is no religion but parrent gave him a religion.God made religion and parents gave the religion .I respect to all religion .Just like that if some boy'S parent will start his son wearing girls dress and if environment will be provided with some similar boys and socity he will grow in that way wearing girls dress without do ing any extra wear like wigs and panty.
    I have to write more to explore more but next time .
    Thnaks
    Amanda