Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you your (guy-you) ideal woman?

Are you your (guy-you) ideal woman?

Picking up on Paula's thread...

Disclaimers:

1. I know that some of you don't have a "female identity"
    2. I also know that many of you have neither the means nor the opportunity to develop a female self.
    3. I also know that some of you are not heterosexual MTF...

Question:

Is the woman you express the woman your guy-self would want to be with?

DSW (DearSweetWife) and I (guy-me) were on a recent mini-vacation that centered on outdoor activities (hiking, ice-climbing, caving) in the cold, dark rain. The trip and activities were her choice and planning. (I believe I have told you that she is wonderful?).

On one of the hikes, we were joined by a couple of young, girly women - one of whom was wearing a pair of gorgeous, dressy boots. They borrowed hiking boots from the tour people in order to attach their crampons for the ice-climbing and were really nice and very good sports.

But...

My JJ side certainly noticed and coveted the dressy boots, and I realized that JJ would have been very reluctant to swap the dressy boots for the practical ones. In fact, I could not visualize JJ wanting to go on the hike - she (I) would have much rather been on the tour bus sipping hot cocoa and watching the amazing scenery go by. The thought went through my (guy-me) head that JJ might be someone I'd like to date, she definitely is not the girl guy-me would want to marry. (Is this confusing?)

I then thought of a number of the movie or real-life "role-models" I (JJ) have admired or identified with and realized that I (guy-me) would not actually like them either...

Is this weird?

-jj

i think i'm following you...i would probably date a girl like me cause i have the trashy look when dressed, and i guess i'm kinda attracted to that...but i certainly wouldn't want to marry someone like me cause when i'm en femme, all i want to do is get mani's and pedi's and be pretty and be the princess...no way i'm doing any cooking, cleaning, laundry or any of that domestic stuff...
    paula

Platinum Member
    Not really. I'm blonde, blue eyed and tall. Both my first and present wives were 5'5" and brown eyed. As for my choice in clothes and appearance, I do borrow some fashion sense from my wife and I try to achieve the same kind of casual, but smart style of dress for everyday.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Two thoughts:

1) I already have my ideal mate, and Tina is nothing like her at all!

2) Part of the vast gulf between my masculine and feminine selves is that we are quite different in many respects, but one respect in which we are the same is that we are both very interested in the female of the species. So whether or not I'd want to date Tina, the fact is that she would have no interest in dating me!!!

I think that he would like me, but I'm not so sure the reverse is true....lol.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Yes, absolutely, but only superficially.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    While I don't have a "female self" per say, I do have a female persona! U can see what she's like from her all her, "Look! I'm so hot!" pics!

Of course I'm attracted to her. How else could she keep me so roped into this dressing thing otherwise?

She's my girlfriend by default. She knows I'm looking for a LIVE GG to possibly take her place. But, she also knows I'll have a VERY difficult time finding a GG as hot, cooperative, and as accepting as she is!

Would I marry her or someone like her? NOT A CHANCE! She's too much like my EX!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Absolutely! Everything I do enfemme is done because that is what I like to see GG's do. Problem is, now when I'm out in drab, and see an attractive woman, I think, 'wow she looks great, I wonder if I can pull off that look?'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No.... I have way better taste in women...... Hell no! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hmmmm..... This question made me realize I may need therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyJameson View Post
    Hmmmm..... This question made me realize I may need therapy.
    Lol..

I'm still trying to understand the question.

Not at all, though it's funny to toy around with the idea of your male self being in love with your female self.

One of the reasons I fell in love with my wife is the fact that she complements me in so many ways. As my female self I am very similar if not identical to my male self.

Interesting question, good discussion

Oh..now I get it ( I think)! No, I prefer a younger woman for starters, and somebody prettier.

Frankly, I'm not my type.

Quote Originally Posted by JessHaust View Post
    Absolutely! Everything I do enfemme is done because that is what I like to see GG's do. Problem is, now when I'm out in drab, and see an attractive woman, I think, 'wow she looks great, I wonder if I can pull off that look?'
    That is the exactly the same as me. The only problem i'd have with this interesring scenario is that Katie is abit too tall for me!
    Katie

I not ready for a relationship with myself. I like me as a female but I don't think I am the right type for me. The guy me is now so girly that no girl would like him. He has people thinking he's gay. I'm young and he's old. He's a good guy just not interesting. I think he loves himself more than me.
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Cerebral Ninja
    I wouldn't want to be with anybody that really looked like me....and my fem personality doesn't really differ to much from my male personality.
    "Just follow your heart, that's what I do" - Napoleon Dynamite

@CourtneyGlenn91 - Twitter

Facebook

No. Actually, every now and then I have to remind my girlfriend of this... My female style is very different from hers, and she thinks this means I do not actually like her looks and style. But the person that I'd want to be is not the same person I'd want to be with.

Personality-wise, I am pretty much the same, dressed or drab.

Great thread! Would I date Kaz? Not sure really... she is not my dream picture! Would I get on with her? No, she is too much like me and we would fall out rather quickly I think!

Seriously, I guess I want to look as good as I can with the canvas I have, but I don't think I am looking at portraying my ideal partner... I would need major surgery to do that!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I don't usually do full girl mode but I do dabble occasionally with it, though I agree with the others who said that they don't feel like their female "self" is all that different from their male self, so I don't think I'm my ideal woman because I don't want to be with someone exactly like me. I do think, however, that I do pick up style elements for my look based on things I find attractive in women a lot. But I also will see things that look good on women I'm attracted to that I know wouldn't work for me and my body type.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferj View Post
    Picking up on Paula's thread...

Disclaimers:

1. I know that some of you don't have a "female identity"
    2. I also know that many of you have neither the means nor the opportunity to develop a female self.
    3. I also know that some of you are not heterosexual MTF...

Question:

Is the woman you express the woman your guy-self would want to be with?

DSW (DearSweetWife) and I (guy-me) were on a recent mini-vacation that centered on outdoor activities (hiking, ice-climbing, caving) in the cold, dark rain. The trip and activities were her choice and planning. (I believe I have told you that she is wonderful?).

On one of the hikes, we were joined by a couple of young, girly women - one of whom was wearing a pair of gorgeous, dressy boots. They borrowed hiking boots from the tour people in order to attach their crampons for the ice-climbing and were really nice and very good sports.

But...

My JJ side certainly noticed and coveted the dressy boots, and I realized that JJ would have been very reluctant to swap the dressy boots for the practical ones. In fact, I could not visualize JJ wanting to go on the hike - she (I) would have much rather been on the tour bus sipping hot cocoa and watching the amazing scenery go by. The thought went through my (guy-me) head that JJ might be someone I'd like to date, she definitely is not the girl guy-me would want to marry. (Is this confusing?)

I then thought of a number of the movie or real-life "role-models" I (JJ) have admired or identified with and realized that I (guy-me) would not actually like them either...

Is this weird?

-jj
    Sometimes I don't even like Me period! But I always love me. In short it's according to who I'm imulating and how and why I picked the persona. On that perticular dressing occasion.

Weird? Not in my world. I’ve been thinking about something similar lately, but the other way around. Would Samantha date Eric?

First, no, I would not date her. Samantha is really more like a sister then an ideal girlfriend. Although, Eric would be lucky to get a girl like her. Simply put, she’s much happier and more fun than Eric is. She’s an awesome person. That’s not just my opinion, my (our?) friends say the same thing!

So after a 1.5+ years working on Sam acting and looking her best, I’ve come to realize that Eric has really let himself go.

Lately I am trying to take the things I have learned about myself (ourselves?) and how other people perceive us and Sam is now helping Eric to be a better, more attractive man.

Now that’s weird!!!
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

I dunno if I'd say Ideal women, but I do very much like my female self.

Quote Originally Posted by Katyana View Post
    I personally believe that the majority of CD's model themselves after their mental perception of women. While it is almost impossible to say who has the most influence on that mental perception, I know for me it was my mother. I find my style of clothing, while following current trends, is very similar to what my mother wore when I was in my most impressionable years. Like my mother, while I can rock a skirt and blouse, or a dress, I am found most times in casual attire.
    I always find statements like this interesting. "I believe the majority of CDs..."

I guess I am in the minority then...I am not modelling on anyone... I am exploring... Just like Sam, I also think about which guys would Kaz date? Not many I am afraid... but then I am not into guys that much... but looking at guys I really wonder why women bother...
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Banned Read only
    If I could clone myself as a female I think we would be perfect for each other.