Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big day out (with pics)

girl next door

Wowie, Zowie

Thank you, thank you all for your kindness and support. I'm a bit overwhelmed. As for some of your questions/comments...

The salon I went to is called Beauty First, it's a chain. I went to the Sterling, VA location, which is located in a strip center near the Dulles, VA mall. I arrived just after their 10:00 opening, it was quite dead the whole time. I wound up staying just about two hours!! Stacy even spent 5 - 10 min. working on my wig. I was alot LESS nervous than I would've expected at the salon. It was a wonderful experience. I had considered going to a cosmetics counter at the mall, and am very glad I did not (privacy, visibility). If any of you have reservations about doing something like this, GET OVER IT. It really was as easy as falling off a log (and landing in a vat of make-up). Please pm me to discuss getting over fear of this if you wish (Missy Ann, Paula, whomever). Btw, I returned to get cleaned up there, and even left my wig w/ Stacy for a little styling and trim.

As far as lunch, enough said above. Nicki is the kind of friend I aspire to be, a treasure indeed.

Now the mall on the other hand... Yes, I'm positive I was made. Shortly after arriving, I walked past a group of Hispanic guys I heard one comment "cabellero" (gentleman, or guy) followed by a few snickers. From that point on I was pretty uncomfortable, and spent a fair amount of time with my head down , fiddling w/ my cell phone, and concentrating on my gait. There was at least one other occasion when I was definitely made by a group of teenage girls (at the the giggling was kinda cute ).

I wish I had the time to respond to each post individually, they do mean that much to me. Unfortunately I need some sleep, and besides I don't want to crash the server.

Sincerely,

ooh [SIZE="1"](head getting bigger all the time thanks to you all)[/SIZE] Tammi
    Last edited by uknowhoo; 10-30-2005 at 12:40 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Nice one, Tammi!!

Malls, I'm thinking, are not the best places ... No where to run if it gets messy.

Good to hear you had a good time though xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Wow you must have nerves of steel! Makeover, lunch and shopping?!! That would have killed me!

But then, you do look convincing so I suppose that takes some of the terror out of it and it must be great to have a GG friend to help calm your nerves.
    Good for you. Nice to hear success stories.

(My GG nerve calming friend is called Stella.....Artois )

You look just great tammy glad you had a great time.
    :hugs

Be good to everyone on the way up, you never know who you will meet on the way down.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Way to go and very convincing for sure!!

I bet you can't wait to go again.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Joining the chorus

Although you were read, you had the courage to persist. You really looked great - at least in the pics. I wonder if anybody could offer helpful advice about what transpired. My sense is that, if at all possible, a nice smile would go a long way rather than looking and feeling ashamed. How one develops that confidence is another, but very crucial, matter.
    Hugs,
    Abby

Very nice Tammi.

Don't let others spoil your fun or limit when you go to the mall. As for being made, if you didn't have a jacket on, the arms might have been the give away. Other than that, it's anybodies guess. Maybe the guy that spotted you was a CD too?
    DonnaT

Tammi,
    Just want to say, that other than the fact that I really like your name!, after reading many of your posts, I think that you are a wonderful person who has a great personality, and seem very comfortable with yourself. It just seems sooo apparent thru your posts and comments! I wish you all the best in life.
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

Aspiring Member
    Hello Tammi Well I have to agree with everyone you really do look the part .................absolutely super love

As for the teenage girls, don't worry there isn't a TG/TS/CD on this planet who can pass were they are concerned...............they have a built in tranny spotting radar you know

Very welldone Tammi .............lots of love mand xxx

Tammi,
    If I looked as good as you, and passed as well as you do, I could quite possibly be the happiest individual on earth...

Hi Tammi ~
    Congratulations, you look gorgeous !! Love the boots.
    Very happy for you.

Kim

Yes, great boots! Very classy outfit!

And, the shade of lipstick is just perfect I think.

congratulations

Tammi,

Beautiful, you look very natural, and also perhaps the most important aspect of your look is your obvious hapiness with yourself.

love,

vicky v

Aspiring Member
    I am so glad you enjoyed your day, and your pictures look stunning.

Had I not have known from your posts, I would have not believed you are anything but the lovely lady you are in the photo.
    Living in a small village it is very hard to go out. I just wish I could go out, go to a beauty parlour, have a make over and look half as good as you do

Congratulations

Denise