Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big day out (with pics)

girl next door

Big day out (with pics)

A new first for Tammi. Yesterday morning, I got all the way dressed and headed to a salon for my first make-over. It went rather well, and I picked up ALOT of good application tips. A pic me with of the beautician, Stacy is posted below. She and the other staff were very cool.
    From there, I headed down the road towards my office. NOOO, I didn't go inside and out myself to everyone, but rather called a coworker from the road. I've worked with her, Nicki, for almost three years. We've become better friends over the past six months, and have even spoken a bit about TG issues. She's very kind, open-minded and compassionate, so I felt comfortable outing myself to her. We met at a small restaurant after the lunch rush and had the place to ourselves. She couldn't've been more kind, understanding or supportive. When I asked "are you sure you're not uncomfortable...," she responded "I only feel bad for the extent to which you feel nervous or uncomfortable." It was wonderful.
    After lunch, I went to the mall (sola), walked around a bit and then took in a movie I've been wanting to see, "Good Night and Good Luck. The movie was great. The rest of the mall experience was a bit nervwracking. I was made a coupla times and felt a bit uncomfortable, though I didn't feel I was in any "danger" per se. Next time I go dressed to the mall it will be with a GG friend, and closer to closing time.
    All in all, I had a very rewarding and pleasurable experience. Sooo, here are a coupla pics from the salon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful time. A makeover AND luch with a girlfriend....what a pleasure that would be! And you look great, too! Nice makeover!

girl next door
    Thanks, Marla.

Also, I almost forgot say say thanks again to DanaJ for helping me with the pics. And thanks to all of you for the support and encouragement I've received here. I love you all. Hugs, Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Hi

WOW

I would have never suspected you were not 100% female if I had just found the pics anywhere else.
    You seem to have what I would describe as an understated beauty.
    Looking good without really trying.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Platinum Member
    way cool i do so hope that more trips out are comming soon looking good girlfreind.....your outfit is just sooooo cute .....

How they ever guessed you were a guy I will never know, you look great.
    Link to FunTrivia
    [SIZE=3]Hugs[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] Odette[/SIZE]

great for you and great pictures, you are looking great.
    Adrianne.

Wow Lookin good Tammi.

What an adventure you had!!

You better latch on to that GG friend of yours. Girls like that are hard to find.

Hugs
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

Thumbs up Out;

Outstanding girl...you go!!!!!(and ya got boots on...yay!)

What Me Worry
    I agree with what has been said about your appearence very feminine. Glad you had a great day out I wish I could find a salon in this area to have nails and a makeover done. The boots go well with your outfit.

Wow, Tammi, you look sensational!

You definitely had a wonderful day and all I can say is
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

are you sure you were made ?I am willing to bet it was admiring looks and your nervousness making you think otherwise.
    I would not have thought of you as anything other than female if I passed you
    love Anita x

Tammi, what a wonderful day and story

Thanks for sharing as it is certainly an inspiration for me. I especially was moved by the support you got from your co-worker. She sounds like a very special friend. I am so very happy for you.

Hugs,

tiffany

WOW you look grreat. you sure could not be made from the photos. very very nice. I want so much to go for a makeover. Your one lucky girl.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Congratulations Tammy!

Very nice pictures indeed. (also excellent quality) I love the outfit you have on, nice boots...and nice legs too! Your make up looks really good, very professional (obviously)

Your gg friends sounds very cool I'm glad it worked out for you. Can I ask you something? what was going through your mind as you got read...and how did you deal with those thoughts. I figure I need to know this for when I get read too.

Thanks for your help

Angel
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Way to go Tammi! Sounds like a great adventure. The beautician certainly did a fine job on your makeup. Love the outfit too. You may think you were "made" at the mall - I think they were just people catching a glimpse of a lovely woman. Just give them a nice smile next time. I wouldn't worry about going to the mall at a later time. Actually you get less noticed the more crowded the mall is. With a big crowd around, no one can focus on you for very long. Keep having fun with it!
    Phoebe

I agree, I am not so sure that you were "made" at all. You look gorgeous and might I say very happy in the pics! Luv the outfit and the boots are the bomb! Oh what else? Beautiful legs!!!

Happy to hear that you had sucha wonderful experience. You go girl!
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

Awesome Tammi. Just one thing........I sure hope you tipped Stacy well, she deserves it!

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Tammi

You look great! Your confidence just shines through in those pix. I'm glad you had a wonderful time!

Lynne

Way cool girl! Sounds like you really enjoyed your time out!

Tammi,

Your makeup is flawless, glad you had a good time.

Misty

oooooooooh Tammy, you look fine,
    your makover is the best! great look be proud!!
    xoxoxJennifer

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar
    [SIZE="1"]Am I allwoed to get jealous here???[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]Just wonderful Tam. Love that grin you're wearing too !!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member Missy Anne's GG's Avatar
    Hi Tammi,

You look so happy with your new makeover! Stacy did a great job of making you look glowing, but natural. I'm hoping we can get a makeover for Missy Anne, but I don't know if we'll have the nerve!

Except for a few burps, it sounds like the day was really a success.

Thanks for the enjoyable report!

Missy Anne's GG

Tammi - wowie zowie! You are looking great, and a day out too? Fabulous! Where did you get your makeover, was it a stand alone salon or a chaintype place?
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]