Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My best natural feature that makes dressing up easier is...

Gold Member
    My poor eyesight!

I really think my natural long hair makes a difference.

Just my legs I guess...

I'm really quite thin and I have a small waistline. Also, I have fairly feminine arms and legs.

This is a very mean question for most of us...I've got nothing, I guess my imagination? I imagine I look good, very femenine, great legs until I see a picture of myself and then it is dissapointing! BUT THE PROCESS IS ALWAYS FUN.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Oh gee .. I don't know, that's for others to say, but from my perspective, I guess it could be my overall size ... I'm 5ft 4 ins tall, weight 128lbs, I have US womens' size 8 shoes (UK size 6.5) and so I think girls clothes look good on my body. Having had laser facial hair removal makes makeup application easier ... but to be honest this whole thread is not really my thing as it's a bit too competitive (in a masculine way) ... sorry, just my 2 cents. It's totally ok of you think I'm an a$$ who's not getting it.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Probably the best features on me is my lack of hair growth, or it could be that I have great skin.

For me it has to be my slim body and narrow shoulders.
    I can just slip on a dress and it fits. And I don’t need corsets or other things to shape me.

SUZY

I am really thin. That helps me mold a body shape that works for my female side. Other than that I have nothing to work with lawl

I would have to say my legs, although I could shave them more often I suppose, but they are slim and long.
    -Jenna

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    For me, I guess it would be my lower half - I have wider hips and larger butt than normal males, so I don't have any need for extra padding there and I think I look good in nice tight dresses that show off my feminine shape (especially since I lost weight and have a thinner waist now). With my breast forms, my measurements are 45-38-45.
    I also think I have nice looking legs and they look even better when I'm wearing heels.
    I'm also lucky to be fairly hairless -hardly any chest hair (just a thin patch in the center that I can shave in about 2 strokes), no back hair, and the hair on my arms is thin enough to be barely noticeable.
    Last edited by racquelr; 02-23-2012 at 03:13 PM.

Very little body hair (shave maybe every 2 months), small waist, narrow, smallish feet, good legs, small hands with long fingers. However as others have said, from the neck up it is impossible to conceal the male mode. I don't go out so it's not much of a problem.

I would think my legs are. My feet aren't large and look feminine too. The rest, not so much lol My facial features look alot like my sisters so with the right wig and makeup maybe I could pass.....not sure as I have yet to buy the right wig
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle3 View Post
    Very little body hair (shave maybe every 2 months), small waist, narrow, smallish feet, good legs, small hands with long fingers. However as others have said, from the neck up it is impossible to conceal the male mode. I don't go out so it's not much of a problem.
    I wish I had smaller feet. I'm a men's size 10.5-11 and find that size 12 or 13 women's shoes fit me.
    I've found some nice shoes as Zappo's, Endless, 6pm.com, but unfortunately, most of the really cute shoes I see often top out at a size 10 (and most other stores only carry up to size 10).

For me its
    My height is only 5ft 6, i have always been one of the shortest in groups of guys when in school or work.
    i have very feminine eyes and eyelashes(several comments from my sister on if i had mascara on).
    Feminine legs especially in a pair of tights/stocking.
    Small Adams apple which is barely visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura'sCloud View Post
    Small Adams apple which is barely visible.
    I have that same plus also now that I am thinking about it
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Miriam
    I'm not too tall (5' 8"), but it sure would help if my hands and feet weren't proportionally larger. I have hary little hair left on top of my head, so it's easy to put wigs on.

Miriam

From the neck up it is all bad news ,but being 5`8" and size 8 shoes always help

For me... legs... that's it... the rest is a disaster area that takes a lot of investment!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Opposable digits really help!
    Integrity is not a random event. It is ones' goal for a lifetime

Margo Paulse

My long hair in a high ponytail and my girly ass probably get me "maamed" more than anything else.

My small hands and slender fingers. Also my developing breasts and my hips and thighs. I am working to lose weight so that I will be 48-36-45. I tell my wife I am working to get an hourglass figure and that goes over like a lead balloon!

I also don't have a beard shadow and my face does not have a brow ridge. I don't have an Adam's Apple in spite of my being a deep bass.

Johanna (John)
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

If anything it's my legs. I am very top heavy/athletic build.

I have soft skin and slender hands, and I'm not very tall (I'm 5'8"). I don't have a thick beard, and as long as I keep it shaved it isn't too noticeable. I have hair on my arms and legs that will need to be shaved if I want to pass, though I don't have any hair on my chest (I'm 22, that may change as I get older, but I don't really want to have chest hair). The downsides are that I do have broad, masculine shoulders which are great in guy mode but not very desirable as a girl. Also, I would like to be able to grow my own hair out and have feminine hairstyles, but my hair doesn't do very well when it's long (it starts looking messy and unkempt, plus I have a slightly receding hairline anyway), so it's best for me to have short haircuts but get a wig for when I want to dress.
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.

No leg hair, shapely legs as well.
    Fair complexion helps.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I'm afraid nothing that makes it easier.Do have nice legs and naturally long lashes,but everything else is such hard work

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson