Thread: Tall ladies!

Tall ladies!

Saw this and thought some folks would find it interested showing that there are tall ladies and still look great! Hope it helps the taller folks amoungst us to feel more comfortable while out and about!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/slideshow...allestwomen/1/

Dana
    [SIZE="3"]Dana Rachael Stevens

The person I have always wanted to be, is within me!
    [/SIZE]

It's really interesting. It puts things a little bit in perspective. I'm 6'4" tall and I'm not that much taller than Maria Sharapova, who looks really cute!
    -Jenna

I am 6' 4" also, i knew there were many tall cute women out there and that is why they make heels for tall girls too.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

well im 6 foot 3 in flats, i love heels, so yes the article show tall can look nice too, no if i was thin with a butt , and hips lol

Banned Read only
    I'm six foot even. It's not just the height! It's the form (bust, waist, hips). It's the facial bone structure. I can shave closely to remove the facial hair. I can wear a dress to hide the lack of form (sheath, empire waist). Long sleeves to hide the hairy arms. I can be conscious of my walk. I will lose some more weight, although I am within recommended tolerance for my height.

But, in the end, I'm still a tall man in a dress. I know what I see in my mirror is not what others would see in public.

I'd love to be five foot seven and thin. It is easier to work the magic at five foot seven, whether thin or pleasingly plumb.

I used to worry that being tall was a "tell" when I went out. Now I just don't care. I think it's a plus when I wear my heels and a nice skirt as I am certain that the attention I attract is fully warranted....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

This is encouraging. Thought the height was going to sink me. Actually not very tall. Just that the legs are long.
    Laura

5'10"...36" inseam.

Long-legged and loving it!!! Encouraging vids are always good.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Now I just have to lose about 180 pounds and I'll blend right in.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Wow, this is really encouraging. I am 6.0 and was looking for 1 inch heels to reduce some height, but now, not sure if I want to. I'll work more on the clothing....

Silver Member
    That's pretty cool! I had no idea some of these ladies are so tall. I'm 6'3" and always thought it would be what outs me, but I haven't had any problems so far. Then again, I never wear heels... lol

Wow, very encouraging, indeed. I am 6'-1" and I always assume that my height is a dead give-away. Reactions are generally neutral when I'm out, But it's hard to know what people really think unless they actually interact with you.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

As for how tall you are, think about these ladies.

Geena Davis is 6' tall
    Nicole Kidman is 5' 11"
    Uma Thurman is just over 6' tall
    Taylor Swift is also 5' 11"
    Queen Latifah is 5' 10"
    Charlize Theron is 5' 10"
    Rebecca Romijn is 5' 11"
    Brooke Shields is 6' tall

That is just to name a few, so if you are around 6' tall, these ladies aren't a bad group to be compared to as I see it.

I'm not exactly mega tall at 5'10 but I guess being 6'+ in heels would make me stand out quite a bit. It's quite reassuring to see these beautiful tall women.

Banned Read only
    I'm around 5'9" or 5'10". Not tall for a dude, but pretty tall for a girl. Hey Bree, with 5 inch heals I could probably look you right in the eyes. ;-)
    Last edited by moondog; 02-07-2012 at 12:30 PM. Reason: added text

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    That's pretty cool! I had no idea some of these ladies are so tall. I'm 6'3" and always thought it would be what outs me, but I haven't had any problems so far. Then again, I never wear heels... lol
    The impressions you get from avatar pictures are funny. I would have guessed you at about 5'5". You look petite.

Lea

I can make do with being 6'2". My weight isn't really a problem either, I'm 195 but most guess 20 lbs less. I don't have much muscle to speak of, my legs are shapely, my butt has a cute heart shape and my waist tucks in from there. My arms look fairly slender, when viewed by themselves, and my hair is removed from my body on a monthly basis. My face can be convincing thanks to my wife's sage-like teaching on make-up application and color choice.
    But in my Yoga class, every time I check my form in the mirror, I'm constantly reminded of how stupidly broad my shoulders are. There is no amount of body forming that can fix that.
    Unless i get some equally ridicous hip padding.
    Just once I want to look pretty and feminine in a top with capped-sleeves.

Banned Read only
    After the expense of ffs and srs and all the good things that go with transition, one thing I could not control is my height. At 6'1" I thought that would be the thing that outed me. In over 30+ years I have never had anyone even mention anything about my hight. In my younger days I was known to wear 6" heels frequently.

The message of my post here is; Quit worrying about the things you cannot change and worry about the things you can change. Enjoy it and have fun.

Platinum Member
    I feel almost petite at 6'2"

Well I am 6' 5" I love heels but I hit my head enough as it is already.

Many years ago while in Akron, Ohio, we stopped at a fairly decent motel for the night. Much to my surprise there were many women there that were taller than I am. (I'm 5ft 14 1/2in tall). There were a lot of other women there also. In fact I think I only saw maybe three other men there that evening. At first my wife was very upset because she thought those women were CDers like myself and she thought I purposely planned on stopping there. She calmed down after she found out that the WNBA had some doings there. Went to find out that a lot of the shorter women were lesbians following their favorite teams around. I must say that some of those women looked 'SUPER".