Thread: Ah, Halftime

Ah, Halftime

Watching the super bowl dressed to the nines. How about you?

Betty

I don't watch the Super Bowl. When I worked I told all my buddies it was my day to clean out the attic and then the crawl space. But no, I am not dressed I have clothes on but no women's garments at this time. Besides, I did all my tax prep today, and now tomorrow I can call my tax person and say I am ready.

Betty what a coincidence thats exactly what ny has nine lol

it has been a boring Superbowl so far but I have enjoyed it very very much.my wife left for her out of town job and my one son that lives at home decided to stay the night with his brother and watch the game with him. Soooo. I am enjoying the game in a very nice purple sweater dress did a quick pedicure for the 1st qt. and a nice manicure for the second. This is shaping up to be a very enjoyable Superbowl!

I'm with my 10 year old son, so I'm not dressed, but I will admit to singing along with Madonna for the entire halftime show.

Anna

Yes, i'm totally dressed and watching the game by myself . Oh well I don't believe that it's been all that bad of a game, not the most exciting but I really did enjoy the half time show with Maddona, I thought it was a great show!! Hope the second half is better!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Tina is really not into football at all...that belongs to my male side

Did you check out the comercial with the "guy" in platforms?

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Dress and tights, here!

Watching, but not dressed en femme except for underwear, jeans, socks, shoes, and belt. In fact, the only male item I have on is my shirt! Of course, as Karren says, "if they can't tell, it doesn't count!"
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I have never been a real fan of Madonna, but that was probably the best show she ever did, must be getting better with age. And the commercials this year have been ingennius.

Fran

My SO decided to retile the bathroom this weekend so I have been in dirty jeans and tshirt and for the first time in my life have missed a majority of the game. 4th quarter and my first time to watch, but not to pissed off. I really need a nice pair of heels, pantyhose and a teddy.

Platinum Member
    Hi betty, If it don't go fast and turn left all the time I don't watch it.
    Although my wife is upstairs watching it.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    watching with knee high and shoes, but nothing else, game over now, good game

Thought halftime with Madonna was one of the better ones.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    I was going to start such a thread! A nice bath, freshly shaven legs, makeup to the "max", stocking and heels! All to cheer on my Giants! So happy they won and I am feeling sooo good right now!.....
    Last edited by donnatracey; 02-05-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Gold Member
    Yes, I dressed, but at half time, I watch all the kittens on the animal planet channel.
    My wife and I laugh to no end. Better than watching commercials and Madonna.
    Rader

Didn't se any "wardrobe malfunction" this year. The "most repeated ad from 2011 seemed to be Chysler's. The "winner" from this year wasn't obvious.

I was dressed and was about to watch it but the wife had bought the movie "The Help". We watched that instead. So worth it. Great Movie, real tear jerker. I kept up with it on the phone though. Saw the highlights this morning. Looked like a great game.
    Allison Kat

Live Life by Sharing Your Life..

Yes I am a princess. At least that's what they call me. lol

I wasn't even dressed to the ones!! And I was just watching to see Brady loose!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

no, but in my mind i was dressed... very good day for ny, giants beat pats and rangers beat the flyers!!
    paula

No I wasnt dressed.. well maybe in spirit. I did enjoy Madonna and the halftime show though.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Silver Member
    Actually there was an incident during the halftime show this year, but like last time if you blinked you'd miss it.

I was underdressed ( bra, panties & hose). I had on a lined double pocket flannel shirt with t-
    shirt. If anyone noticed ( and I doubt they did) no one said anything. It felt great.

I, too, was nicely dressed (I think so, anyway) while I watched the game. My usual Sunday is that after I get home from church, I change from drab to my femme self, make brunch, read the paper, watch TV, etc. I usually choose a nice outfit to wear that I am not likely to wear on my "every day" outings.
    Hugs, Carole

I was watching a pre-game show and they had crossdressers on it ( I think it was the Colts football players) I thought it was cool.. ahh if I can find it on youtube..