Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cleaning House Ala Fem

Cleaning House Ala Fem

Today while my wife was at work I had a opportunity to do some house cleaning Ala Fem. Nothing fancy just black flats, jeans and bra/gray Pullover with some lipstick on. It felt pretty nice to be dressed and cleaning house. My wife knows of my desire to dress but has never seen me as a women. I know that she has looked at my clothes because she said that I have some nice pretty things.
    She has offered to help me, but that's all she has said so far. I guess that I need to ask her what she meant by that and I will. She has also expressed a desire to see me dressed as a lady. That is going to have to be for a special night. I explained to her that I dress nice and not to over provocative. I like the classy look and some times a little sexy but not to daring.
    Well wish that I had more time to chat with all you wonderful ladies but have to run.

Tata Jessica

Any girls in Omaha?
    I love throwing on a cute top, skirt, and heels and getting the housework done. My gf's cool about it especially if I'm getting stuff done! You should take her up on her offer to help and get all the advice you can. I'm going to see if my gf will help me with some makeup since I seem to be terrible at it. Would love to see some pics too!

Takes fun.. To know fun! Erin24's Avatar
    Omg! i loveee! doing the house chores en femme! I recently talked to my gf about having a "girls night" all girl stuff all night! Movies n wine, makeup n clothes, but my favirote part still, is the cooking n cleaning lol

Platinum Member
    As a retiree with a wife still working, I feel I should be doing most of the domestic chores. I love doing chores en femme. Being a child of the 1950's and 1960's that means the June Cleaver look: dress, slip, bra, garter girdle, panties, stockings, heels and wig. I have two retro style bib aprons, also. I do the laundry, ironing, changing the bedding, cooking, baking, vacuuming, dish washing, etc. With the weather getting warmer in the Pacific Northwest soon I'll be able to eat breakfast and lunch at the backyard table. Nothing like sipping coffee and reading the morning newspaper on the swing set.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin24 View Post
    Omg! i loveee! doing the house chores en femme! I recently talked to my gf about having a "girls night" all girl stuff all night! Movies n wine, makeup n clothes, but my favirote part still, is the cooking n cleaning lol
    I'm getting close to that myself. Wife and I don't really go out with friends so leaves a lot of time at home for movies and stuff and last night she mentioned that we should hang out one night and just do girly stuff. Sounds like fun. Just waiting on the right night.
    Allison Kat

Live Life by Sharing Your Life..

Yes I am a princess. At least that's what they call me. lol

Good to see I'm not the only one. I love when I've got the apartment to myself and can throw on a bra, panties, stockings, & a dress and just scuttle about tidying the place up and folding laundry. Makes it less of a "chore" for me.

It sound like you are entering into my world! Don't worry though there is room for many, many more to join us! I been doing this for years. It makes so many different feelings that you can experiance and share with your wife. And doing the chores will buy a lot of good will and understanding. Just be carefull this is like making a wish, you may just get it! I don't want to be the Boss's aide all the time, but it sure is fun and rewarding sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have Fun,
    Fran

Platinum Member
    Jessica, I'm glad to hear that your wife is expressing some interest in supporting you. Let her know you are entirely open to this and anxious to have her help. Then, be patient and see where things lead.

BTW, I always clean en femme, usually in a sports bra and short-shorts. I don't know why, but it just seems appropriate.

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Glad you got some Jessica time! I dress and clean as well when the opportunity is there, I hate cleaning but still look forward to those opportunities.

Gold Member
    I don't get it. I do most of the cleaning and I do it enfemme because I generally am that way at home. But I will never find it enjoyable. It is work when I would rather be doing something else, so no outfit is going to change that.

Sounds like you have some talking to do with your wife Jessica. You don't have to push anything, just see how she feels.

Since i am single i do all the chores .But ! you know what ? .............. doing it enfemme makes it so much better at least for me .If i do not do it well ! it will not get done ! A single girl's work is never done oh!well
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I love cleaning the house en femme. I usually wear a sports bra shirt/ sweatshirt and yoga pants.I can't wait for summer when it's hot and humid cause i'll go topless!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Being a child of the 1950's and 1960's that means the June Cleaver look: dress, slip, bra, garter girdle, panties, stockings, heels and wig. I have two retro style bib aprons, also.
    Just so you know, June Cleaver looked like that for the TV show and ads in magazines ... not for doing housework.

I was born in the 50s and I have several pics as a baby/toddler with my mother, winter and summer. We were an average, middle class family. Depending on the season my mother wore either loose pants or "housework dresses" (shapeless) that would allow free movement and that she didn't mind staining. She also wore utilitarian flat shoes. Granted, she would change if she had to go out in the daytime, but even then she reserved the girdles, stockings, form fitting dresses and nice shoes for evenings out or church. She kept her hair pulled back when she did housework, never any makeup, and depending on the job (remember spring cleaning?), she'd have a nondescript do-rag on in order to prevent dust from settling in her hair.

But ... housework today isn't the same as it used to be, so women today can easily do it without working up a sweat. I remember my mother scrubbing the floor on her knees, spending an entire day with a hot and heavy iron and ironing board (everything was cotton and needed ironing then), preserving, canning, and it seemed as if she was always dusting. She used to bake her own bread (out of choice ... there was sliced bread available then ) and that was a job and a half. We had a washing machine with an agitator, but she had to wring the water out of the clothes through two cylinders with a hand crank, and hang them up to dry on a clothes line.

I would NOT like to be doing housework then.
    Last edited by ReineD; 02-08-2012 at 12:28 PM.
    Reine

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Just so you know, June Cleaver looked like that for the TV show and ads in magazines ... not for doing housework.

... housework today isn't the same as it used to be, so women today can easily do it without working up a sweat. I remember my mother scrubbing the floor on her knees, spending an entire day with a hot and heavy iron and ironing board (everything was cotton and needed ironing then), preserving, canning, and it seemed as if she was always dusting. She used to bake her own bread (out of choice ... there was sliced bread available then ) and that was a job and a half. We had a washing machine with an agitator, but she had to wring the water out of the clothes through two cylinders with a hand crank, and hang them up to dry on a clothes line.
    Reine, are you my long lost sister? I wonder because you've described my mother to a "T". Except for the fact that I grew up on a farm in western MN. So, in addition to the household chores, Mom also split the duty for feeding the farm crew alternating weeks....meaning lunch in the field at 9:30, dinner at the farm house at noon, lunch in the field at 3:00 and supper at the farm at 6:00 pm. Besides that she raised eight kids....the first few in a house without electricity. Appliances included a kerosene refrigerator, propane stove and gasoline powered Maytag washing mashine. I don't know how she did it.

I do enjoy my free-moving clothing; either jeans, or a non-restrictive skirt. It's also a good excuse to wear flats, for once.

Heels are great for day-time work, at a desk; some standing, and limited walking. They are definitely not for back/forth silly travel, like vaccuming, etc. Plus if they are nice heels, you're wearing them out. Heels start to look awful when they get worn-out.

I love doing house work dressed up it makes it more fun. I like some heels on and i like tight stretchy jeans alot and tight tees and and a really cute bra!! I love camasouls i have many lots of colors it,s fun to dress up i could do all the time!!

Doing just that today. Not unusual for me at weekends, as I try to wear sexy lingerie at least all weekend. Just feels soooooooooo right!

Since I live alone, and am dressed 99% of that time, Samantha gets stuck with not only the cleaning, but the cooking, laundry and most Home Repairs as well. That's how I was kinda forced to start comming out. Friends would drop by and it was obviuos that I wa home, but I would not answer the door. Finally one day I just started answering the door and anwering their questions.
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

I always like to clean au natural!

reading this post made me realize a lot of cleaning done by my SO happens when she's en Fem. I remember when Farrah was doing the dishes when I came home from work.. it was amazing.. made me want to buy her a 50s vintage housewife outfit with heels and pearls.

it also looks like you have a great wife too. Maybe for your special night set up a candle light dinner for the two of you, that way you will have a nice occasion to dress nice good luck Jessica!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Farrah's Wife,
    Jess
    XoXo

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    What is this "cleaning" thing you're all talking about? Is it some strange alien sex kink?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I do it all the time...and keep asking for my French Maid uniform...not fair these working conditions....LOL
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I do most of the housework, and secretarial work for both my business and my wife's business. I love to do these things while dressed as Renee. My wife always introduces me as her office manager (always with a grin) when talking with others about her business. The time goes by so much faster and I seem to get more work done. I also do a lot of repair work and remodeling on the house and love to wear my bra and forms while doing this as well.

Aspiring Member
    Hi all: Oh I must admit to being in jean shorts, tights, boots and boobs for a house cleaning effort. Been away for several weeks in drab and the maids uniform is so exciting to be in, hardly the French kind. Its good to hear many of our ladies carry out the duties.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    I do it all the time...and keep asking for my French Maid uniform...not fair these working conditions....LOL
    My Cd "pride and joy" outfits are all for house cleaning.

I have two French maid outfits (one red and one pink, both custom made) and a black/white English chambermiad outfit actually from England.

My house has never been cleaner since I decided to combine CD and house chores.