Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cleaning House Ala Fem

Renne

This is so awesome! ...being able to dress at your work and your wife supporting you!

Wendy

btw luv the look!

i often do the housewrok feminized ( i am always feminized everyday to varying degrees anyway ) but my wife will often leave me a note when she leaves on a morning telling me what chores i must do that day and she has usualy also left out the clothes and jewelry etc..that she wants me to wear. Sometimes she will demand that i take a photo of me wearing it as i clean and send it to her phone.

My favorite thing in the world is to dress up when my wife is out on the town partying.I cook and clean and do lundry.It makes me feel soo feminine.Its the ultimate roll reversal.I just wish my wife would get me a maid outfit and make me a list of choirs.Some how it would be more fullfilling to feel like she was forseing me.

When I do housework enfemme, which is nearly 100% of the time, the job seems to go much easier and faster, and certainly more enjoyable.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Marci and I must be twins and her Julie and my wife must be twins because none of us know what this "cleaning" is that you talk about. A new sex fetish might be nice.

-Candi
    Loving girlfriend of BrandyGG

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Maybe we need to hire some cuties to clean for us But first we'd have to put away all our clothes, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by candicd View Post
    Marci and I must be twins and her Julie and my wife must be twins because none of us know what this "cleaning" is that you talk about. A new sex fetish might be nice.

-Candi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Some people DO have dreams that come true..

Quote Originally Posted by Sissy Michelle View Post
    i often do the housewrok feminized ( i am always feminized everyday to varying degrees anyway ) but my wife will often leave me a note when she leaves on a morning telling me what chores i must do that day and she has usualy also left out the clothes and jewelry etc..that she wants me to wear. Sometimes she will demand that i take a photo of me wearing it as i clean and send it to her phone.

As I work all week (Monday to Friday) my girlfriend does all the housework. At weekends (when she works) I do the housework, which is only fair really.

As I always wear lingerie at the W/E, I said to her (as a joke) that i should really have a French maids outfit to do the cleaning in. She replied OK, and on the next Saturday morning off we went into town and bought a French Maids outfit for me from a fancy dress store. I even had to try on the dress in the shop to make sure it would fit!

Since then, every Saturday and Sunday, I get to dress as a French Maid, with stockings, heels and everything else underneath. My name at the weekend is Dominique (pretty French eh?), whilst during the week it is Daniella (her best "girlfriend")

The only problem is that she doesn't like me clacking around the apartment in high heels at 9:30 on Sunday morning doing the chores!!!

My point is that she gets a couple of days off from the chores while I get to dress very sexily!!
    Elita

Normal is only a setting on a washing machine.

"And I don't want the world to see me
    Cause I don't think that they'd understand
    When everything's made to be broken
    I just want you to know who I am"
    - Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

Exclamation The floor was to clean.

Over the years when my wife would leave town to see famiely
    I would dress in some of my best outfits andget right into cleaning
    the house. One time she went on a 2week vacation with her friends.
    I decided to install all new wood flooring in the livingroom. I got the flooring
    a d two new outfits to wear while I did the floor. It was the best time ever
    I dressed right after work in the most sexy outfits I had ever worn and worked on the floor
    till the wee hours of the morrning.
    She was really impressed with floor but wanted to know why there were several pairs of panties in the wash. My excuse left a lot to be desired but the floor was a hit so things moved on. I should have outed myself then, I might have gotten some points fr the floor.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Tina is extremely fastidious! As a result she just can't stand a mess and is always tidying things! It's not too often that she just hauls into housework unless my wife and she both take a part of a day together to "get it done".

It is a good experience to do different things en femme as I think it increases one's versatility in being able to handle all situations naturally when dressed. Cleaning sure can challenge one's deportment, dress, and makeup

I love to clean the house while "dressed". Any household chore. I think I will go dust!

Since I am semi-retired I do most of the housework and all the laundry and the yard work. I sweat like a pig so I don't do it dressed (I might wear an old bra), definately don't want to ruin my girl clothes with sweat!
    Dana Fleming

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    Since I am semi-retired I do most of the housework and all the laundry and the yard work. I sweat like a pig so I don't do it dressed (I might wear an old bra), definately don't want to ruin my girl clothes with sweat!
    I do the same. I wear my bang-up clothes when I do housework and yardwork.
    Reine

I have done some cleaning in skirt and panties and it was fun !!!!! i think everything while wearing a skirt and panties is more fun. i have been wanting a french maid outfit for awhile. i do think the house would be very clean if was wearing a cute french maid outfit !!!! i do love being a girl !!!!! thanks to all the girls who listen. it helps me so much being a girlie girl when i have someone to talk to. thank you so much !!!!!!!

Today in did housework in shorts, pantyhose, top, the whole works, expect necklaces and high heels. June Cleaver I'm not.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I clean while dressed as well, I tried last week in 5" boots and even though they are easy to walk in I didn't finish the whole house before I had to switch to flats. I used to try and iron in heels but standing in one spot that long is hard. Cleaning and working around the house is good practice for walking and moving like a woman.

On the other hand while I was cleaning today I thought is it kind of sexist that I felt cleaning the house is woman's work?

Gold Member
    I have a nice French Maid dress; But I would not do house work in it.
    I do not want to get it dirty. I usually wear a jean skirt and top.
    When I do the floors, I have a pencil skirt/dress I like to wear.
    It takes the pain of a dirty job away.
    Rader

glad to see there are many out there that share the same chores.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    As a widower who lives alone, I always have to do all the housework. But since my mother died when I was only 7, I have been doing housework most of my life. Yes, I did have an older sister but we did have to split the chores.

Nowadays I am usually dressed totally enfemme when doing the housework. Usually a skirt and pretty top with the usual lingerie underneath, plus a pair of flats or some other comfortable feminine shoe! I wear skirts more often than any male clothes, simply because I prefer to do so!! As Rader said, dressing nice takes the pain of a dirty job away!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    I don't get it. I do most of the cleaning and I do it enfemme because I generally am that way at home. But I will never find it enjoyable. It is work when I would rather be doing something else, so no outfit is going to change that.
    I'm kinda like this, except for being en femme at home all the time. Have done this before though! But generally, no matter what I'm wearing, I'm exhausted by the time I'm done, usually sweaty, and not feeling AT ALL feminine. :P