Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you plan to go?

How do you plan to go?

So I've been confronted with death recently and it got me thinking - for those of you who plan to be buried at your funeral, do you want to be dressed en drab, or en femme?
    Weight Loss Club - Start: 259lbs, Current: 218.0lbs, Goal: 205lbs
    Come join us at the weight loss club in: Body Issues Section (membership required I think)

I already have my dress picked out. Weather it actualy happens for me or not, we'll see.

at the time I die my family can put what ever they want on me for that is and will be how they will remember me
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Cerebral Ninja
    Leaning towards drab, just because That is how most folks see me on a day to day basis, and I'n all honesty is my dominant personality.

However, it would be a shame to just pretend Courtney doesn't exist either.....I Choose to be cremated.
    "Just follow your heart, that's what I do" - Napoleon Dynamite

@CourtneyGlenn91 - Twitter

Facebook

Though I like to slip into the persona of Danielle because it's a turn on for me, I'm definitely more defined by my man side.

Dress me like a clown for all I care. Because I won't, I'll be dead.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Hi,

As i am a woman, so will be dressed as one, no issues there, & if Jos remembers in my ball grown. that i had made a lovely blue with black see through lace. over the top.

Other wise in one of my garb or clothes as a Chateline. ether way im happy,

...noeleena...

I'll be dead. They can stuff me and put me up as a scarecrow in the cornfield. May as well be useful.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Having seen my inlaws fork out $10K for a funeral even though they are as poor as churchmice and had to borrow the money, I'll be creamated or donate my body to science.

Like a few others have said, I'll be dead so it won't matter to me and if people want to remember me, I'd rather they remember the younger, more fit me.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I plan to be cremated as well. The thought of being buried has no appeal at all. So dress me up in my best dress and off I go to the oven! I'm hoping to come back in the right suit next time!

Sorry for your loss(es),
    Probably in drab.
    What about the clothes left behind?

I'm being cremated so it really doesn't matter.
    Besides, I'll be dead so what do I care anyway.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    I always wanted a Viking funeral. Dress me like a Valkyrie, put me on a boat, push it out to sea, and then shoot flaming arrows at me until it's all burning.

Silver Member
    Yes. The reality is that you will be dead and your family will do whatever they want with you.

S

retrofitme:
    Great question. One never knows when their end will come.But I am the classic tragidienne whose wish is to leave this life just how I lived it,
    tragic and flamboyant.

I wish to be burried enfemme in see thru, black leggings with a white sequined (I love sequines) ruffled top.And the tallest heels that can
    reasonable fit in the casket. I wish for so many sequins that when those few friends I had on earth approach to touch my hand or kiss my dead
    face for the final time, sequins will come off of me and lodge on their foreheads and clothing...And I wish that someone will say of me, that that Dana
    lived one hell of a life...........dana

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moondog View Post
    I always wanted a Viking funeral. Dress me like a Valkyrie, put me on a boat, push it out to sea, and then shoot flaming arrows at me until it's all burning.
    Give me that (really) old time religion!

I am going to be cremated and my ashes sprinkled on one of the most well known corners in motorsport, Paddock hill, Brands Hatch. I have marshalled there for many years. I really am!

SUZY

I solved that problem years ago.... I'm not planning "go"!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Single and Looking!! Erica Lauren James's Avatar
    Half and half One side will be in nylons and a dress as Erica other side the usual suit as Eric

I'll have to get it custom made of course
    Someday You'll Find What You're Looking For
    I'm Looking for a GG!!
    If you admirer me then don't be shy and let me know!! I've gotten 4 Secret Admirers and I have no idea who you are. So please(pretty please) let me know who you are. Thanks So much!!!

im not going anywere. no problem to solve.

I am to be cremated due to the rising cost of funerals and all that goes with it. Exact contents of box:

1. Dead naked body.
    2. Second favorite hat. (wife gets favorite)
    3. a jar of dirt from Alabama (where I was born)
    4. Photo of my wife.

It's already in my will.
    Allison Kat

Live Life by Sharing Your Life..

Yes I am a princess. At least that's what they call me. lol

Banned Read only
    I intend to have no viewing and to be cremated. Therefore, I want to be stark naked. No sense in wasting a good suit or dress. Hopefully most of my stuff will be donated to charity. If I were going to be buried in a casket, then I would opt for a pretty dress, and all the proper undergarments including a lacy slip. No woman should go out in a dress without a slip and proper undergarments. I'd out like Radar O'Reilly of M.A.S.H. fame.

I'm hoping to be about 95 at that time..What an ugly old hag I'll be...So...Incineration is that way to go...Little urn with a picture of me in a friggin dress...Nice..My kids will cringe..hehe smooches Jackie
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    at the time I die my family can put what ever they want on me for that is and will be how they will remember me
    You know what. That is the best answer. When I die, I really don't care how I am dressed. They can put me in the coffin naked for all I will care. My plan is not to be hanging around this world to watch my own funeral. I aim to be somewhere better at that point...

K

No real plans here, except that I'd like to have a wake so my friends can send me off properly.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]