Thread: Silly question...

Silly question...

I have a question that I really would like answered if someone could help me out. I have been dressing a lot lately. I always wanted this freedom and since I told my wife (she was great about everything) I have been able to pretty much wear what I want when I want. So here is my question. I have been wearing my breast forms often and for extended periods of time. When I take them off it feels like something is missing. When I put them on and they have been there for a few they start to feel as though they are actually apart of me. Is this normal? Am I normal (nevermind don't answer that one lol)? I also have been feeling different emotionally and even a little physically. I don't take anything. It's a fight to get me to take an asprin. Is everything ok or should I be worried that mentally I am becoming more detached? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
    Allison Kat

Live Life by Sharing Your Life..

Yes I am a princess. At least that's what they call me. lol

Well there's the problen right there. you said, " I have been dressing alot lately." Try not to be late anymore and you'll be fine. You're beginning to recignize who you are. Stop worrrying about it and enjoy the ride.

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    Hi there!
    When I take them off it feels like something is missing. When I put them on and they have been there for a few they start to feel as though they are actually apart of me. Is this normal?
    Oh... I can't seem to take my forms off after wearing them overnight because I've grown to attached to them, mentally and physically! >_< I think its not unusual.

It's a fight to get me to take an asprin.
    Don't! you need to take your Aspirin! >_<

Aspiring Member
    No advice on the breast form issue, just some words of caution. Be careful of the pace at which you are going. It's a great feeling coming out to your wife and that she is accepting about everything, but make sure that you do not over do it until you are certain of her tolerance level. You need to find the balance between your male and femme that will keep your wife in an accepting state.

My wife is fully aware of my crossdressing and she has no problem with me doing it whenever I like. A few times in the past I have noticed subtilties that I may had been over doing it, so I backed down the frequency. I believe I have found a balance, and she is still fully supportive.

Don't be silly girl, after I've had mine on for a while, I find ways of staying dressed for longer and longer periods of time. Lately I got dressed on saturday afternoon and have been enfemme since, today is tuesday and I'm still not ready to take them off

Of course it is normal for your breast forms to feel like they are a part of you, at least from my experience. As they warm to my body temperature, they seem to actually be my breasts, and I love that sensation.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Quote Originally Posted by Renee W View Post
    No advice on the breast form issue, just some words of caution. Be careful of the pace at which you are going. It's a great feeling coming out to your wife and that she is accepting about everything, but make sure that you do not over do it until you are certain of her tolerance level. You need to find the balance between your male and femme that will keep your wife in an accepting state.

My wife is fully aware of my crossdressing and she has no problem with me doing it whenever I like. A few times in the past I have noticed subtilties that I may had been over doing it, so I backed down the frequency. I believe I have found a balance, and she is still fully supportive.
    I have been pretty careful not to cross any boundries but she is encouraging it and we are pretty close and she assures me she will let me know when I start to get close to her boundries. Plus I work 3rds and she works days so we are only together for about 4 hours a day so I am free to do as I wish pretty much all the time.

It just seemed different when I got up today. It was like girl mode was kicking in as soon as I woke up. I do have a tendency to be emotional though so maybe that is it.
    I wish I could take medicine sometimes but I just can't bring myself to it. I had an aunt die from an overdose and since then I just can't even think of taking anything.
    Allison Kat

Hi,

I can only reply as a woman so if i had or have to have surgery that may happen then i would lose a part of my self, some thing i know about concerning my Mother. breast cancer & lungs, so im very aware of what it means more so for those of us who are women .

May be not what your thinking about of cause tho thought id let you know it does make a big difference. Psychologically & Emotionally.
    & yes does take away or can our feminimity. part of ,

...noeleena...

Silver Member
    Maybe its time to get some implants so they are always there.

Quote Originally Posted by monalisa View Post
    Maybe its time to get some implants so they are always there.
    lol..I would rather just grow my own. Can't get past the thought of something foreign in my body. I can still feel the plastic mesh from my last hernia surgery and it so creeps me out. lol.
    Allison Kat

I would say you are just fine my friend. Who you are and how you feel is really determined by no one else but yourself.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    I know what you mean. I do feel a bit odd going without my forms and bra. But I guess I'd probably feel the same about my wedding ring. Its been on there for 13 years now, and feels odd when its missing. I don't think that's anything but normal habituation to something you're always wearing.

Breast forms begin to feel normal after a while and you do miss them when you take them off. You'll get used to it.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I agree on the forms issue. I love mine and really don't like when I have to remove them. I wear them every night after work and in the morning it's drudgery to take them off and go without them.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !