Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: have you seen this gender test

I was a bit alarmed when I saw my score, but some of the questions are definitely based on incorrect stereotypes.

Your COGIATI result value is: 150 Which means that you fall within the following category:
    COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

I was curious, and haven't posted in awhile. So BAM!

Your COGIATI result value is: -90 Which means that you fall within the following category:
    COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE
    What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially androgynous, both male and female at the same time, or possibly neither. In some cultures in history, you would be considered to be a third sex, independent of the polarities of masculine or feminine. Your gender issues are intrinsic to your construction, and you will most likely find your happiness playing with expressing both genders as you feel like it.

lol wut? I might be a gender neutral being, but i look all man, baby! Hairy body and build like Mario the Plumber! Love it!
    "Some people might suggest that I'm a closest-case Male to Female Crossdresser. I simply inform them that the doors to Narnia are open. Are you comfortable enough to take a trip through the armoire?"

Visit my Facebook! Add me! I need friends! <3 - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1360871615

As many of you ladies before me, I believe the the concept of females are unable to perform math and science work is BS. I know dozens of women in the sciences whose work is as good as or better then a male...

My score was 70 - Androgyne

Quote Originally Posted by joanna marie View Post
    I found this gender test.
    Ah the old "COGIATI" test is back again.

It's a very accurate test.............. if it was 1950 and you like typical male/female stereotypes.

How a Male is seen in this test:
    MMmmmm Me strong man, Me good at math have no need ask direction when driving car.
    Me like looking at naked lady cave drawings while cave woman cook me brontosaurs burger

How a Female is seen in this test:
    Ohhh giggles where is my big strong B/F to protect me?
    Math? Science? who needs "those" things giggle -hair flip- giggle
    I wish I could work this car because oh no -boo hoo-.
    I'm lost again and how am I ever going to park this car so I can ask a man for directions?
    I just want to cook and clean and in my spare time read cheesy romance novels. hee hee

Last edited by Sammy777; 02-10-2012 at 07:08 AM.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    I am sure if you search the net enough someone has a "test" that will validate most anything you want it to say.
    I put half the value in it as it cost me to take it, less the time spent with it, and add the humor in found in it, and there you have it..

Beth
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Do us a favor.

All you folks that scored transsexual, please transition and report back to us in three years with your results. We can settle the question about this test once and for all!

Do it in the name of science!

Your COGIATI result value is: 30 Which means that you fall within the following category:
    COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE. Wow!! I had no idea that I was Adrogyne ( I am glad I don't have to pronounce that out loud). Very surprising.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.