Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forbbiden fruit

I just want to thank all of you for being here it helps me alot feel sane!! I feel supported in my life knowing there are people just like me thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matia View Post
    isn't guys quite general term ? i am pretty sure i heard girls address each other like this quite often
    I like it better when the girls call each other "dude".

Banned Read only
    There are different degrees of forbidden fruit. Growing up as a kid I tried to sneak a peek at Playboy down at the corner candy store. The proprietor would yell at us to "get the hell away from that!" What were the consequences of seeing semi naked women? Now fast forward and I want to express my feminine side or whatever motivates me to be en femme. Dressing as a women to be a women for a couple of hours is forbidden in the greater sense of the word. There are serious consequences being discovered as a cross dresser with family, friends and society. The consequences of sneaking a peek at Playboy-usually zero. Ones a right to passage. The other is passage to hell or some would say it is.

When engaging is potential risky behavior there is no rush for me and I'd venture to guess for most cross dressers. Why are we petrified of being recognized driving a car at night; taking a stroll; having our clothing stash discovered even after death?

I feel best when I may express myself without any potential of discovery other than dying of heart failure as I bang on this keyboard dressed to the nines in heels and a dress. I get no rush from the potential perils of being a cross dresser. I get relief from expressing myself without any stress of revealing myself more than I have. In some respects living the life of a cross dresser has been more perilous than being a combat infantryman forty years ago. There is absolutely no excitement in hiding my forbidden fruit.

i just started going out and my way of thinking has changed about everything and everybody. i do, do it for a stress reliefe but now
    i feel it also makes me a better person. there are way to many reasons why i do it, i could probably quote every one here.

the best reason is the good reactions i get from great people.

Sorry, but when I began at about age 8 I didn't know what "forbidden fruit" was and probably couldn't have spelled it either.
    This is just who I am and has nothing to do with anyone else.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    The forbidden aspect of CD does adds excitement to it. But it grows weary after a while... There are other ways to make things interesting. =) I would prefer to be able to dress anytime I want, anywhere I want. It makes things less complicated for me.

This kinda reminds me of Cinderella ya know? I wonder if she gets a kick out of sneaking to the palace and had to be home by midnight, I wonder if she found life boring without her step sisters pushing her around.. lol

You see, you answered your own post. The thrill is gone to a degree, because you have come to realize and accept that what others may think means nothing anymore, or at least less.
    I think you will find that 'thrill of excitement' is a mask for the 'fear of being caught', and therefore, is only a thrill because you were successful in doing it without discovery. I'm betting if you did get caught, that thrill would disappear in seconds, and reality would kick you in the groin with the force of a hurricane. That could be the best thing that ever happens to anyone gender enhanced in their lifetime.
    Looking back to those days of 'secrecy', I cannot believe I would go so far out of my way, and sacrifice so much to spend 15 minutes getting the stash, getting dressed, taking some pics, getting undressed, stashing the stash, vaccuuming the heel marks, cleaning the sink, washing off the makeup, brushing my lips with toothpaste to rid myself of the lipstick in the tiniest of cracks around the lips, fixing the wrinkles in the bed, hanging up her clothes exactly here they came from, flush the toilet, double checking to be sure everything is back to exactly the way it was prior to my nutty adventure( it rarely ever was exactly back to the same. I always seemed to forget something), and so on, and so on, and so on. I'd be dead by now if I had to continue to live like that. lol