Thread: Dressing and Dancing

Dressing and Dancing

Today after I got done cleaning the house ala fem I decided to play some music and do some dancing after. (No I wasn't dancing because the housework was over) LOL. I noticed that my style of dancing changed some. It was a little more fluid and sensual. This was the first time that I played music while dressed. Does this happen to you? Does your dancing style change from being dressed ala fem or in male mode.

Jessica

Jessica, i don't think it couldnt change, special when you feel like your on the top of the world, the feel of the skirt,or dress, spinning while dancing,makes you feel sensual, besides feel free from the world.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Definately more fun dancing as a girl. I tend to be more expressive and you can't to a skirt twirl in male pants.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Nope, doesn't change much since I was taught to dance by lesbian gals to begin with.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Absolutely! I find there's something magical about wearing 4" or 5" heels that changes my entire approach to dancing!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm not much of a dancer, since I seem to have two left feet, but when I'm dressed and listening to music, I do move in more of a girly fashion. I guess it just comes with the territory.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans