Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for the day...Jujst for fun.

Wink Question for the day...Jujst for fun.

So I have a few hours today to be in the house by myself and I decide to indulge. But I don't want to go too far because I am not really sure when my wife is going to get home. My answer is to put on a bra with forms and panties under my jeans and shirt. My question is this. Since society allows for women to dress in jeans and a shirt, am I really underdressing or am I actually crossdressing???

Aspiring Member
    In my opinion as soon as I put on my bra and panties I have at least started to crossdress. Dressing to create the illusion of being a woman seems to me to be crossdressing.

I agree once we slip into any panties or bra I feel it is cd. Jeans or not

Is it really important that you label it? Over thinking it takes the fun out of it
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

It is absolutely NOT importan t to label it. there are just sooooo many serious topics on this board, I thought a little nonsense might be fun.

Then don't take it seriously. Live in the moment. Have fun.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Here's a thought! I'm crossdressed even when I'm not crossdressed. In my mind I'm always Krystal, so even though the physical isn't there, the mental is.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyMarie View Post
    ................My question is this. Since society allows for women to dress in jeans and a shirt, am I really underdressing or am I actually crossdressing???
    Maybe, but then again, maybe not.
    Dana Ryan

It is absolutely NOT importan t to label it. there are just sooooo many serious topics on this board, I thought a little nonsense might be fun.
    You are right about that girl!

And I have the answer, you are underdressing and not underdressing at the same time.

Its been a few years, but I used to wear bikini panties totally, all the time. Not packing a lot of junk (if you know what I mean). They just fit better than Jock shorts. I really didn't consider that as cross-dressing. Now the bra, IMO is under-dressing unless you need to put your boobs somewhere :-)

If it feels good, do it.......who needs labels !
    Paula.
    " I'm learning to fly"..............(Tom Petty).

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Is it really important that you label it? Over thinking it takes the fun out of it
    And if your wearing jeans.... My rule book says it's not crossdressing!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    What about color and style of the bra and panties? LOL CDing is more a state of mind, isn't it? UDing is more a sense of style, as in prefering that type of underclothing.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    And if your wearing jeans.... My rule book says it's not crossdressing!
    Well Karren at it again!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KrystalA View Post
    Here's a thought! I'm crossdressed even when I'm not crossdressed. In my mind I'm always Krystal, so even though the physical isn't there, the mental is.
    I here with Krystal on her statement. Can't help from thinking if i could only be wearing that outfit, Ok then
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Since I'm TS I would have to say that whenever I'm in male clothes - Thats when I'm CDing!

The question is who's jeans?

One of the nice things about crossdressing is that there are no rules (Except the one about wearing plaid and polkadots at the same time.) When we dress we are making our on rules. If you wear jeans a shirt panties and a bra and you consider yourself to be crossdressed yo9u are crossdressing.

Sweet

Do what I do just throw all your male stuff away and just try in make due with what ever ya got if your in a pinch.. So that way its not all your fault you just use what cha have . So you have to be inventive an put stuff together if someone unexspected comes around so that keeps ya on your toes ,,, Painted toes that is . Crossdress ?? Keeps me out of distress !!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Platinum Member
    Id say you were splitting hairs and playing with fire. Why not tell your wife before she catches you?

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Id say you were splitting hairs and playing with fire. Why not tell your wife before she catches you?
    Im glad you said that , It brings up a question that I ask my SO just the other day since your on the subject , As far as the clothes go I get that trust me ,, But what I dont get an have never got is the makeup ,, How in the hell can a guy put on makeup an live with a girl and she dont know or cant tell ,, My S.O popped me every single time I put it on ,, I think its becuz of the glow or sheen that it leaves from your face being so clean afterwords, As far as the clothes I get it ,, But dont see how ya can get away with the rest without getting nailed ????
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I'd say 'underdressing' in the sense that you're just by yourself, privately speaking, that is, but cd'ing for obvious reasons. IDK.. but I wish I hadn't painted my toe nails red a fews days ago.. God! Gna be reeeally hard removing it now. I mean, whenever for some reason I'll have to which...not sure when I Will..so..nevermind..moot point. LOL... *lah de dah..*

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    And if your mindset is already totally female, is it really cross dressing, regardless of how much you put on? the second i slip into my panties for the day, I am a cross dresser. thank you very much.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

So I have a few hours today to be in the house by myself and I decide to indulge. But I don't want to go too far because I am not really sure when my wife is going to get home. My answer is to put on a bra with forms and panties under my jeans and shirt.
    Keep in mind that that bra may leave pretty obvious marks on your skin for a couple hours or so. And if she comes home while you're underdressed, how will you get them off without her noticing?

Just saying.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by KrystalA View Post
    I'm with Krystal on this one girls. I'm always thinkin of the next outfit or catching the latest style. That's my female brain.... Dressing and thinkin' I'm goin to get 'caught', that's CDng. It's a fuzzy line and I'm probably just making it a little fuzzyer....

Renne......

She already knows and is OK(not really) with the panties, which were pink with flowers and lace and two cute little bows on the front, and knows that I wear a bra, which was whilte lace underwire, and have the forms, which she has major issues with, she just does not want to see it and is not inclined to call and let me know she is on her way home. So worst case scenario, which is what happened, is I get caught, she gets mad at me and a few hours later we just don't talk about it any more... And tyo answer my own question, sonce the panties and bra with forms are really what bring out my feminine side regardless of what else I am wearing, I guess I was crossdressing.