Thread: Happy tranny thoughts!

Happy tranny thoughts!

Although not always easy, thinking positive thoughts and recalling precious memories can take the sting out of any case of the blues or down time. In this regard, most everyone has some go-to happy thoughts or memories to return to when in need of a smile. What are some of your happy tranny thoughts or memories that turn your frown upside down?

When I first started dancing to songs en femme. I made tapes of doing that. Every time I viewed those tapes I felt really alive and free to be myself.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

When I run into a little funkiness in my mood, I usually reflect on a list of good fortune..The main one being my wife's knowing and semi-acceptance of my CDing. Then I may say to myself....Hey you've got a nice pair of panties on, girly pants, girly shoes, and you're smooth all over...What more could you ask for? (well, I can always think of more, but ..what the heck)..And toward the end of the day, I get to don my soft nightie and pretty slippers...What a girly man hehe smooches Anne...How are those beautiful feet...smooches Jackie
    Jackie

I actually often think that I should record how I dance to songs, and put it on youtube (not necessarily dressed en-femme). This is on my to-do-in-life list.

Platinum Member
    The best moments are too private to share. Among the second tier, my favorite moments were in order: 1) momentary shock as my wife invites a neighbor lady to join us on the patio for a glass of wine....while I'm dressed, 2) a very pleasant evening of conversation with several lesbians at a local gay bar - felt like one of the girls; 3) just this week at the mall - when an SA at the Cliniquer Counter complimented my hair, top and skirt....and told me I was very pretty...and insisted that she meant it. (I don't beileve her but it still felt great!)

- Walking into the wig store where I had previously purchased a wig from the owner and have her not recognize me (thinking I was a gg). Once I told her who I was, this big look of shock and amazement came over her face as she recognized that I was the CD who had bought a wig in male mode and was now presenting as a femme businesswoman.
    - Flying femme and being treated normally as any other passenger with no hassles or pat-downs from TSA
    - Visiting a local strip club while dressed enfemme and having lots of fun answering questions for the dancers.

Lots of other fun memories, but these came to my mind at the moment.

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    The anticipation of a new dress... the way it fitted perfectly... Nights when I slept in a silk dress... all good.

i am not sure if this counts but when i get my corset and attached forms on and i feel I have a feminine figure I feel great.

No one sees me dress (intentionally). I just spent two days at a grueling job interview. In the back of my mind was the hotel; knowing that when I got there at 10 p.m., I would be able to put on my cute little H&M dress and some tights...that I could sleep that way...then start the interviews again at 7 a.m. But there are so few chances to dress; I try not to think about it all the time, but it's there, like a beautiful dessert, or a ticket to a perfect concert...it's the anticipation that gives me my closet thrill...I tried to throw all my stuff away (and did, boo), but my heart was just broken until I got enough to dress again. I sound like a drug addict. I am a drug addict? You too, Anne?

I think about the time when I was half my age and wore this cute little stretch dress... Girl did I have a body then... Now, if I only had the internet back then.... well that's another topic..

But then again, these are the good old days. Going back to my college days, with no money to buy anything, I 'survived' on a slip. That's it a slip. Just something to get into at night in the bedroom I had to myself. Things certainly have changed for the better now....

Renne.....

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I have not had nearly enough time to build up a memory chest, but i must say that the first makeup and dressing session that produced photos acceptable enough to use as an avatar and profile pic are my high moment.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I don't really have enuff frown moments often enuff to count, Annie. However, I ALWAYS enjoy my time by checking thru my 25,000 or so pics of Sherry. Or better yet, pics of Sherry with Tgirls we've met!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 02-12-2012 at 10:15 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    Is there such a thing as an unhappy tranny thought? I don't think I've ever had one.
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

Gold Member
    Simply the time spent with friends. Life shouldn't be lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Simply the time spent with friends. Life shouldn't be lonely.
    You read my mind Sue. While the trans has permeated many aspects of my life which usually keeps me pretty grounded if I start to feel down, my memories of time spent with friends is really what brings a smile to my face. Anticipation of seeing them again always buoys my spirit as well.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    I'm like many and don't have a lot of memories stored (yet), but I just try to focus on any positive reinforcement that I receive.

I think of all the surprising and wonderful interactions I've had with people since I began going out in public 7 years ago.
    I had always wanted to go out and was always so scared that I would be "read" and ridiculed. That has not been the case.
    I've been approached by women asking where I bought items I was wearing and complimented on how it looked. Another told me how nice an item looked that I was trying on in the fitting room as I was looking for my wife and couldn't find her. There are more, but these are the things I think about when I need a momentary lift.
    People are kind and if you are also you will find many things to make you smile.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Don't actually have any fuzzy 'memories'...no, Really I don't. All I've ever done is work...I'm totally immersed, except for moments like now. So my 'pleasant memories' are about practical accomplishment, money making & technical achievement..devoid of ppl & 'connections', family, friends & the like. I have no 'personal' world, or very little of all that. I'm fine with it. My life is clean, streamlined & uncomplicated. I strive for emotional neautrality, dead-center between the UCL/LCL...straight up the Gaussian middle w/no outliers, no bias...just the ongoing ever advancing frontline racing into the future. Beating the world at its own 'game'...if ya know what I 'mean' (sd < 0.1 @ the 99th confidence interval).

Only 'downside' is sometimes I lack 'common sense'. Might say things out of place, get misunderstood, piss someone off not meaning to. Kinda outta touch with all them social mores' & folkways that guide normal behavior. Some ppl think I'm 'weird' as a result. Oh well...can't have everything in this life. Whatever.. LOL

I always think of my 2 friends who know the truth about me and how wonderful, helpful, supporting, patient, etc, they both are with me. Even if nobody else ever knows, I'll always have them and that.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I have a lot of these, but I can't imagine anything matching the first few moments I ever dressed, showing off my outfit to my wife, and then her saying, "We HAVE to buy you a dress".

<fireworks go off!!!>

tina

My happiest tranny thoughts was when I finally took Maggey's hand and started to walk the path of life together. Acceptance!
    I like my closet, its where all my clothes are

Everytime someone has accepted me even though they do not understand me.

Everytime I have met someone for the first time who does not automatically assume that because I wear a skirt I'm a pervert, it's OK if after knowing me for a while they than think it.

Being whistled at while walking, I get goosebumps everytime but than feel guilty latter for needing the recognition so this is more a bitter sweet experience than a purely happy one. I hate this insecure needy side of me but Oh well things could be worse.

The memory of walking outside down a long flight of concrete steps in heels without looking down.

Thinking about the smell of the cosmetic department or the smell of leather when I walk into a DSW. When I do this I know it is time for an excursion even if only to let my body and mind soak up all the pleasurable sensations without buying anything, I love window shopping.

Finding that perfect accessory.

Memories of walking arm in arm down the street with a gurlfriend, I can never get straight guys to do this they always get so weirded out even though they know I have no interest in sex. Touching in my opinion is crucial to good mental health.

The first time a shoe salesmen held the shoe for me as I placed my foot into it and he cupped his hand on the back of my calf as he guided my foot in, very surreal almost like a out of body experience, the sexual tension was electrifying. I avoid that experience now because it is to intimate but still remember it fondly.

Everytime I have run in heels, it is strange but I love doing this for short bursts and distances particularly up steps, I find it exhilarating and freeing

My "happy thoughts" (I don't like the term "tranny") are of my times dressed and walking around the city or the mall and my anticipation of doing it again sometime. It was pretty cool the last time when I met two guys on a narrow sidewalk and they stepped aside to let me pass first.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Last night was a great memory that I will reflect on often. Very cozy intimate night with the SO while I was being truly myself. It was AMAZING!!
    Allison Kat

Live Life by Sharing Your Life..

Yes I am a princess. At least that's what they call me. lol