Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to dress up as?

For me it's definitely the busty secretary. Silk satin blouse, short pencil skirt, hose and high heels for me please!

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiegal
    What would you like to dress up as?
    [SIZE="2"]I would prefer to dress up as a schoolgirl (with modifications), as I always do, since there is so much latitude available in the presentation. Failing that, I'd like to dress up as some form of Gothic Lolita, with a high-hemmed dress, lace gloves, hair adornments and interesting undergarments…
    [/SIZE]

Elizabeth Taylor in a sexy peignoir set with cleopatra hair and makeup!

There are so many possible costumes I'd like to try. Only in imagination would I look like anything but a beach ball with decorations. Using imagination on the other hand I would want to look like the women I had crushes on in my youth - Judy Garland in the Wizard of Oz or Liza Minelli in Cabaret. Two of my favorite movies, two of my favorite performers and two of my favorite singers. My baritone will never achieve what they had....

def a maid short mini and stockings

Yea, that's what Haloween is for. I once had somone ask, "you dress as a girl all the time, so how is this a costume?" I was Daisy Duke that year, and I explained, "Girl" is not the costume here, Daisy Mae Duke from the TV series is the costume... Scince I "came out" i've also been Elvira Mistress of the Dark, a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader, and Sarah Palin.I've not decided yet which fantacy I shal live out this Haloween, I may revive my DCC uniform.

I would love to be dressed as A French maid, bar maid, bedroom maid, I think you all get the idea
    Last edited by Mistybtm; 02-21-2012 at 12:22 AM.
    Mistybtm

So many choices. Victorian era lady, love the fashions on the show Pan Am, business women and of course a bride.

40-50's professional office gal. Tight skirt, white blouse, fully formed stockings, garter belt, heels and of course my trusty corset and big breasts. Jeez, I'm so trivial sometimes!

-Tasha

I would like to dress up as a sex doll. I already do that but I cant show a pic tell I have 10 posts so here is number 8 I think.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerstin View Post
    Ooh good question. I'd go gothic Victorian style, with a basque, full length skirt, evening gloves, high heeled black boots and a choker
    sounds just about right for Me--with everything in black leather
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I understand the cowgirl thing. I looking at work for something on the web, and ran across a pair of red cowgirl boots. That was it for the day. Wow, if only.

A French Maid with French Nails.

My ultimate one is as a mermaid. Lots of fancy dress stores have these suitably slinky dresses or skirts with outlandish bras and wigs, but I'd like to go that one step further and go in a skintight tail that holds your legs together and walking is physically impossible. Obviously wouldn't be very practical at a party, but it wouldn't bother me!

Also been admiring the Cinderella look recently. I was at a sci-fi/comic convention some while ago, and there was this beautiful lady walking around in this flowing blue gown and white elbow length gloves. Totally adorable!

Definitely a bride! I adore wearing wedding dresses!
    I'm always a woman!

I think maybe a schoolgirl look. Or a nurse. Or a french maid. Anything pretty really.

I've always liked the 20's flapper style
    [SIZE="3"]"The Girl with no name now has a name,... Farrah Rose " [/SIZE]

For me it's Victorian dressing... the right elaborate gown; corset, elbow length gloves; long earrings, etc. ....... delicious! and so feminine...
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Pirate queen with whip and sword. Long, fiery red hair. Leather boots with stiletto heels.

I sometimes become really dominant feeling when I CD. I often wonder if there's a market for it.

Actually im happy just to wear anything feminine. This can also include jeans and flip flops however, i just want to be feminine and "myself".

Ballerina, no question. Tutu and all.
    Can you zip me up?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiegal View Post
    If you could dress up as any kind of girl for a costume party (princess, maid, business woman, etc.) what would you be? I have recently been wanting to dress up as a blonde cowgirl
    Sexy schoolgirl. With glasses.

A tall leggy 25 year old.