Thread: Having your wig restyled

Having your wig restyled

Hi people, I need to have my wig re-styled and have found a hairdresser who is will to do this for me. I am unsure whether to go dressed or go drab, a friend who also dressess told me that when she went the first time, she was in drab. How many have had their wigs styled a a hair dressers and how were you dressed on that day.

LOL Joanne
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Only time I've ever had a Wig styled I dropped it off and returned the next day to pick it up so it really dosen't matter

I had mine done while dressed. I took a picture of what I wanted , and she did a great job. It is not just about the wig, and cloths. Its is the social interaction. I felt great, and the stylist thought I was a woman. At least she or antone else in the salon lead me to belive anything else.

Silver Member
    Kendra is right. My hairdressers would not expect me to wait. Many hairdressers do his sort of work when ever they have time, not while the customer waits. Take along a picture of what you want them to do and drop it off. Your head does not have to be there to restyle your wig.

S

I would say, call her up and ask her if that will help her to be able to properly restyle your wig. If not needed it is your choice, if needed you have your answer from the one whose opinion matters most. Good luck and make sure to have some before and after pics to share, please.

The first time I was in drab.
    After discussing everything with her she told me no problem and after that I come in dressed so I can see how it really looks.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !